Light quantum energy emitted by a laser enters the bloodstream and affects the electrical charge of cells. It knocks electrons out of molecules, thereby changing its structure, activating mobility and regeneration (recovery) processes. Returning to its former calm state, micromolecules are renewed, which causes the healing of cells, tissues, organs and body systems.
The procedure is carried out in specially equipped offices of medical centers without hospitalization in a medical institution. For therapy, a laser radiation apparatus is used, capable of generating a light wave of the red or blue spectrum. The effect of the red photoelectric effect should last at least 20-30 minutes per session.
Laser Blood Irradiation Apparatus
Before the procedure, the patient should calm down and relax, for this he is placed on the couch and heart parameters are monitored (pulse, blood pressure). With normal heart function and mental peace, blood irradiation begins. A single-use sterile needle with an integrated light diode is inserted into the ulnar vein, which is connected by a tube to a laser source. The apparatus sets the necessary parameters of power and time. Disabling occurs automatically.
During the procedure, the patient does not feel discomfort or change in the general condition of the body. The technique is absolutely painless, does not require the use of drugs and special preparation for the event. The duration of the therapeutic course is prescribed by a specialist depending on age, the severity of the pathological process, and the identification of concomitant diseases.
- Methods for blood purification
- Effects of the procedure
- How is the ILOA procedure
- Contraindications to treatment
- Indications for conduction
- Laser blood purification price
- Intravenous laser blood irradiation: reviews
- The harm and benefits of the method
- Indications for intravenous laser blood irradiation
- When it is better to refuse a technique
- What is VLOK
- What diseases is the procedure good for?
- Possible complications and contraindications
- Conducting in children
- Intravenous laser blood irradiation: reviews
Methods for blood purification
With the intravenous method, a vein or vessel is pierced. This method requires sterile conditions and special equipment. The method has not received widespread use in outpatient practice. The procedure is painful. A special needle with LED illumination is inserted into the patient’s vein. Within half an hour, a laser irradiates the cells encountered in the path.
- high cost of tools;
- the possibility of side effects.
Double or subcutaneous laser cleansing of the blood is much easier in the process, almost painless and completely safe for humans. Induced cleaning differs from intravenous simplicity of execution, the absence of the need for special conditions, easy tolerance and high therapeutic effect.
In most cases, the appointment of laser blood treatment depends on your doctor’s recommendations. Not every patient decides to carry out the procedure because of its high cost. As a rule, VLOK is used for such purposes:
- Acceleration of the body’s recovery after a past illness, including a mental one.
- Reducing the rehabilitation period after laser resurfacing, chemical peeling.
- Elimination of muscle tension after intense training and physical activity.
- Improving well-being.
- Improving the body before and after surgery.
- Extension of the period of remission after treatment of chronic pathologies.
- The procedure is recommended in the presence of chronic fatigue and the symptoms associated with it.
- Obstruction of the keloid scar.
The purpose of therapy will largely depend on the recommendations of the attending physician. Not every patient will agree to carry out the procedure because of its high cost. Laser blood purification can be used for the following purposes:
- Accelerating the recovery of the body after diseases (including mental).
- Reducing the rehabilitation period that occurs after laser resurfacing, chemical peeling.
- Improving the general condition of a person, relieving muscle tension after intense physical exertion.
- Laser purification of blood in chronic fatigue, the symptoms associated with it, is included in the indications.
- Prevention of keloid scar formation.
- Improving the body before and after surgery.
- Extension of remission after treatment of chronic diseases.
Effects of the procedure
The impact of laser radiation on most physiological processes of the body determines the following effects:
- antispasmodic – leveling spasm of smooth muscle of organs;
- vasodilator – relaxation of the walls of venous, arterial, lymphatic vessels, improvement of blood and lymph flow;
- hematopoietic – stimulation of bone marrow, normalization of the content of red blood cells and lymphocytes in the blood;
- anti-inflammatory – fatal effect on pathogens;
- immunostimulating – activation of cellular and humoral immunity, increasing the body’s resistance to infections;
- analgesic – normalization of the synthesis of inflammatory enzymes (prostaglandins), effects on nerve endings;
- biostimulating – restoration of metabolic reactions;
- desensitizing – reducing the excess response of the immune system to the action of an allergen;
- antiox >
Light waves of a certain length emitted by a laser apparatus enter the circulatory system and affect all organs and tissues.
VLOK is prescribed both for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes, the technique is widely used in cosmetology to rejuvenate the body.
How is the ILOA procedure
Since therapeutic therapy does not imply the use of drugs, special preparation for the procedure is not required.
The only rule that must be observed: one day before the event it is forbidden to take alcoholic beverages.
Also, the patient should refuse to eat fatty and fried foods 5-7 hours before the session
To prevent the development of complications, many doctors recommend pre-donating blood for tests that will help identify general and biochemical parameters, as well as the ability to coagulate.
The procedure is not complicated, the approximate duration of one session is from 20 to 30 minutes.
In most cases, from 5 to 7 sessions are prescribed, which are carried out with an interval of a day
. Such an effect is enough to achieve significant changes and activate the body’s defenses.
In some cases, the patient may be prescribed a second course, but it will be possible to conduct it no earlier than after 3 months.
- It is necessary to lie on a special couch located in the office. After that, the doctor rolls up a sleeve for the patient on his left or right hand.
- The area of the epidermis where the needle will be inserted is treated with an antiseptic solution to prevent infection.
- A special device is fixed just above the wrist.
- A tourniquet is placed over the elbow joint.
- The doctor carefully inserts a catheter into the vein, after which the tourniquet is removed.
- The specialist includes a special apparatus, after which the process of blood purification begins.
The advantage of the procedure is that it is completely painless and easily tolerated by patients, regardless of the characteristics of the pain threshold. After the session is over, a person will not feel any discomfort and changes and will be able to immediately begin to perform daily tasks.
As a rule, one laser cleansing course consists of 5-10 procedures; prescribing is allowed even during pregnancy. The amount depends on the condition of the patient, the recommendations of the doctor. Intravenous laser therapy can be carried out every day, the average duration from half an hour to an hour. A second course can be prescribed only after 2-3 months. The process of blood purification is as follows:
- The person is put on the couch, one of the hands is freed from clothes.
- Before the introduction of the needle, the injection site is treated with an antiseptic.
- A little higher than the wrist is the instrument indicator.
- Above the elbow, a tourniquet is applied.
- A catheter is inserted into a vein, the tourniquet is removed.
- Turn on the device. While the device will clean the blood, the patient will not experience any pain.
Usually, one course of laser blood purification is 5-10 procedures. IVF can be performed even during pregnancy.
The number of procedures depends on the recommendations of a specialist and the condition of the patient. Intravenous laser therapy can take place daily, with an average duration of 30-60 minutes. The passage of the second course is possible only after 2-3 months.
The laser blood purification procedure looks like this:
- You are put on the couch, after which one hand is freed from the clothes.
- The antiseptic is treated with the needle injection area.
- A little higher than the wrist they put the indicator of the device.
- A little above the elbow, a tourniquet is applied.
- A catheter is inserted into a vein, after which the tourniquet is removed.
- The specialist turns on the device. During cleansing, you will not experience any pain.
Contraindications to treatment
Due to its many-sided effects on the body, laser irradiation of blood has the following indications:
- diseases of the skin (dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, furunculosis);
- endocrine pathology (autoimmune thyro >
VLOK procedure is carried out under the supervision of a doctor
In cosmetology, VLOK is prescribed for skin rejuvenation, resorption of scars, normalization of the sebaceous glands. The effect of laser radiation can enhance the effect of antibacterial drugs, which allows to reduce the therapeutic dose and reduce the course of treatment, to achieve lasting results in a short period.
Indications for conduction
When explaining the mechanisms of action of VLOK, most often one has to face two questions: “Why is this method used for such a wide range of diseases?” And “Is it harmful?” Modern scientific data on the mechanisms of the LLLT action, the deepest and most diverse clinical studies, vast practical experience, allow us not only to answer these questions with full confidence and unambiguity, but also to theoretically substantiate the treatment tactics, i.e., to one degree or another, predict the resulting result.
The universality of the biological effect of LLLT as a whole, and the VLOK method directly, is due to the effect on the lower (subcellular and cellular) level of regulation and maintenance of homeostasis, and with the arising violations of these mechanisms, which are the true cause of many diseases, the LLLT effect also corrects the adaptation strategy (physiological reactions) higher level of living organization.
For example, the improvement under the influence of LLLT of the oxygen-transport function of red blood cells and the rheological properties of blood leads, in turn, to an improvement in trophic supply and microcirculation in almost all organs and tissues. And depending on the specific localization of the pathological focus, we are talking about a particular area of medicine in which a positive effect is obtained from the use of VLOK.
It is important to understand that something foreign is not transformed into the body to provide a specific effect on a particular link in the pathogenesis of diseases, but only a system of self-regulation and maintenance of homeostasis, which occurred due to some reasons for the violation, is gently adjusted. This, in particular, determines not only the exceptional universality of VLOK, but its high efficiency and safety, since only regulation, direct or indirect, of normal physiological reactions of the body is carried out.
More often than not, we are talking about enhancing these reactions, which is why the term “stimulation” is used, but sometimes it is important to reduce the excessive effects of regulatory systems. In other words, VLOK can cause multidirectional reactions depending on the dose, the state of the body as a whole and the characteristics of the pathological process.
- blood cells
- blood properties in general (plasma composition, rheological properties, etc.),
- systemic response at the level of various organs and tissues.
Because blood, according to K.S. Simonyan et al. (1975), has a structure of the same type, characterized by both biochemical and morphological constancy, then this shows its property as a tissue. In the process of evolution, blood turned into a certain system with various and specialized morphological structures, united by a community of functions, which we call the function of blood.
This is the property of blood already as an organ. But along the way of this complication, the blood retained and continues to retain certain relict properties, for even after being removed from the bloodstream, even its shaped elements function throughout the entire life span allocated to them by nature, and thus the blood terminator is maximized.
The relic properties of blood, which ensured the relative independence of its existence, acquire special significance in the conditions of the disease. Only with pathological effects on the blood itself (the action of hemolytic poisons, damage to the hematopoietic organs of exogenous or endogenous origin), serious changes occur in it.
In all other cases, even with fatal diseases, even at the height of terminal conditions caused by intoxication of any origin and profound disturbances in homeostasis, changes in the blood itself are minimal. This is due to the fact that changes in homeostasis, which are detrimental to all highly differentiated tissues, primarily for nervous tissue and parenchymal organs, for blood as a relic system with a much wider range of conditions acceptable for existence, are still quite compatible with its vital functions.
It is because of this that the basic composition of blood plasma, as well as the state of its formed elements, even at the height of the pathological process, remains unchanged. The biochemical changes detected in this case are nothing more than a reflection of the occurring metabolic disturbances as a result of damage to organs, the connection between which is carried out by the blood [Simonyan K.S. et al., 1975].
Moreover, it is the presence of blood in the body that has evolutionarily determined the possibility of the development of the nervous system, which itself regulates the functions of the body at different levels of its organization and at the same time uses blood as a means of information through a system of mediators. This is the other side of the question about the mechanisms of action of LLLT – the primary change in the composition of the blood or the influence of the nervous system.
The answer to this question was largely given by V.V. Skupchenko (1991), who presented this interaction as a constantly functioning neurodynamic generator, when changes in the electrolyte composition of the blood cause a reaction of the nervous system, and vice versa. The impact of LILI only shifts the balance in one direction or another.
Thus, the entire set of changes in the blood observed with VLOK should be considered to a large extent as the response of the homeostasis regulation system to pathological processes in individual organs and tissues, without fundamentally identifying one link as the leading one. Previously, a model of the thermodynamic interaction of LLLT was proposed and substantiated. with intracellular components with the subsequent release of calcium ions inside the cell and the development of calcium-dependent processes [Moskvin SV, 2005].
This approach allowed not only to unambiguously explain the existing effects of both invitro and invivo, but also to explain the numerous clinical results, trace the entire chain of physiological reactions of the body, substantiate effective methods of laser therapy and predict treatment results [Moskvin SV, Achilov A.A. , 2008].
Some facts allow us to confidently assume a similar thermodynamic mechanism of calcium-dependent processes and under the influence of LLLT on blood components, namely:
- the lack of a clear spectrum of action, that is, at all wavelengths of laser radiation in the range from ultraviolet to far infrared, we have effects with varying degrees of manifestation;
- the effect is greater, the higher the degree of absorption by the blood components of laser radiation, and with a lower dose of incident energy;
- activation of antioxidant defense as a reaction to an increase in the content of reactive oxygen species (ROS), detected when exposed to LLLT in all spectral ranges;
- when exposed to LLLT on blood, a significant amount of calcium ions is released, which contributes to the electrostatic relationship in the blood;
- laser radiation restores disrupted Ca2 homeostasis on both sides of the erythrocyte membrane;
- an increase in Ca2 concentration under the influence of LLLT leads to cell activation and an increase in their proliferation.
Studies have revealed numerous changes under the influence of LLLT blood properties at different levels (tables 1-3). In special sections of our new book [Geynits A.V. et al., 2008], describing VLOK’s private methods, also presents the changes characteristic of various fields of medicine. The activation of microcirculation under the influence of LILR is one of the first to react at the tissue level, is universal in nature for all organs and accompanies their restructuring associated with the intensification of specific functions of cellular components.
The non-specific nature of increased microcirculation under the influence of LLLT allows us to consider it as a kind of indicator of the effect of LLLT on organs and tissues. The reaction of the microcirculation system to the effect of LLLT ensures the adaptation of local hemodynamics to the local needs of cells performing specific organ functions, as well as the long-term adaptation of trophic relations in tissue microregions.
The latter is associated with the activation of neovasculogenesis, which is based on the increase in the proliferative activity of endotheliocytes [Baybekov IM et al., 1991]. Improving microcirculation and oxygen supply of various tissues when using VLOK is also closely associated with the positive effect of LLLT on metabolism:
- correction of cellular and humoral immunity,
- increased phagocytic activity of macrophages,
- increased bactericidal activity of blood serum and complement system,
- decrease in the level of C-reactive protein, the level of average molecules and plasma toxicity,
- an increase in the serum content of IgA, IgM, IgG immunoglobulins, as well as a change in the level of circulating immune complexes,
- an increase in the number of lymphocytes and a change in their functional activity,
- an increase in the ability of T-lymphocytes to form rosette and DNA – the synthetic activity of lymphocytes, stabilization of the ratio of the subpopulation of T-helpers/T-suppressors,
- increase in nonspecific resistance of the body,
- improvement of rheological properties of blood and microcirculation,
- regulation of hemostatic potential of blood,
- vasodilating effect,
- anti-inflammatory effect
- analgesic effect
- normalization of the ionic composition of the blood,
- an increase in the oxygen-transport function of the blood, as well as a decrease in the partial tension of carbon dioxide,
- the arteriovenous oxygen difference increases, which is a sign of normalization of tissue metabolism,
- normalization of proteolytic activity of blood,
- increased antioxidant activity of blood,
- normalization of LPO processes in cell membranes,
- erythropoiesis stimulation,
- stimulation of intracellular DNA repair systems with radiation damage,
- normalization of metabolic processes (protein, lipid, carbohydrate, intracellular energy balance),
- normalization and stimulation of regenerative processes.
Laser blood purification price
The cost of intravenous laser irradiation of blood (1 procedure) is 1500 rubles. This makes VLOK more affordable compared to other expensive procedures.
You can check prices for intravenous laser blood irradiation and ask all your questions by contacting us at the telephone number indicated on the website.
Laser blood purification is a modern effect on the whole body. There is this technique for more than twenty years and during this time has established itself as one of the most effective procedures for improving the state of health and the body as a whole. Intravenous laser blood irradiation is used in many fields of medicine:
The physiotherapeutic procedure is aimed at starting the recovery processes of the human body and enhancing the metabolic processes of endocrinology. Laser cleaning has no analogues and is considered much safer and more effective than drug treatment. Many patients believe that the term “exposure” carries a negative meaning.
In fact, laser radiation is safe and does not harm the human body. As a rule, a course of six to ten procedures is performed to cleanse the blood. The time of one procedure is determined individually, but, as a rule, about thirty minutes. Speaking about laser blood purification, we are talking about stabilization of the state.
All people who have used this procedure say that the main disadvantage of laser blood purification is the price. For one session on average you have to pay up to 600 rubles. One procedure is relatively inexpensive, but the full course includes 10 visits. The price for it is in the region of 5000-6000 thousand, which is very expensive for preventive therapy.
In many cases, 6 visits are enough for a person, therefore, to avoid unnecessary expenses, consult a disinterested specialist. Some agencies offer a greater discount on more sessions. The price under such conditions for 8 and 10 sessions of laser cleansing will be the same, so it makes sense to order more procedures. There is a variant of the procedure called “top-down”, which has a lower price.
The average price for one laser blood purification session is about 600 rubles, but the course consists of ten procedures. Its cost is from 5000 to 6000 rubles, which is quite expensive for those who want to do VLOK just for the purpose of prevention.
In some cases, passing 6 sessions is enough to eliminate the signs of the disease and improve well-being. If you want to avoid unnecessary costs, be sure to consult with an uninterested doctor.
Some hospitals have a discount on more treatments. For example, under such conditions, the price for 8 and 10 procedures will be the same, so it makes sense to order a larger number of sessions. There is another version of the procedure called “supravenous”, its cost is much lower than intravenous laser blood purification.
Intravenous laser blood irradiation: reviews
Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for independent treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give recommendations for treatment based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.
Ozone therapy – treatment with gas, which is a powerful oxidizing agent, which gives it a strong antiseptic property. The effect of ozone on the body is similar to the effect of VLOK: bactericidal, vasodilator, analgesic, virucidal property. Ozone thins the blood, boosts immunity, affects the membrane of red blood cells, changing their chemical and physical properties. It improves the oxygen supply of organs, tissues.
Gas treatment is carried out by injecting the solution intravenously by drip, the procedure lasts about 30 minutes. Ozone therapy, like VLOK, is used to treat a number of diseases, has contraindications, side effects observed in some cases. The treatment takes place over several sessions, it does not hurt at all.
In general, the effects and characteristics of both methods are similar. The difference between gas therapy and laser cleansing is the possible negative consequences of an overdose, and the advantage is a more affordable price.
Intravenous laser blood irradiation (VLOK) is the latest procedure that is used today in various fields of medicine. The impact of the laser beam on the biomaterial contributes to its purification, elimination of the inflammatory process and activation of the immune defenses.
Today, this modern technique is actively used in gynecology, dermatology and cardiology. Experts say that the course of such physiotherapy improves metabolism and activates many important processes in the body.
At first it’s hard for a person who is not familiar with the action of the laser on the body to imagine how some quanta help cleanse the body with alcohol addiction and drug addiction. Meanwhile, for a number of effects, VLOK is often even more effective than the famous bioxen therapy.
In Moscow clinics, intravenous laser blood irradiation receives excellent reviews from both doctors and patients. They are due to the advantages of the method:
- high degree of efficiency;
- safety: laser radiation does not have many of the side effects that all pharmacological preparations possess;
- ease of carrying out: you just need to insert a needle into the vein and turn on the device – this does not require operating, massive equipment and other special conditions;
- VLOK can be combined with any drug therapy.
The use of VLOK in medical practice received a lot of positive feedback from patients who used blood purification using a laser.
Elena, 46 years old. After surgery on the stomach for a perforated ulcer, inflammation of the suture on the anterior abdominal wall appeared. After 8 sessions of blood irradiation with light waves of the laser apparatus, the wound quickly healed without the formation of a rough scar, the general condition improved, and the patient was discharged earlier than planned.
Vladimir, 30 years old. Since childhood, I suffer from chronic bronchitis, every year in the autumn-winter period the disease worsened, I had to take a sick leave. After a course of VLOK, I feel good for three years in a row, coughing does not bother me. The result of therapy exceeded all my expectations.
Svetlana, 27 years old. More than 7 years ago, she contracted psoriasis and was bothered by a rash on her skin that could not be treated. Unsatisfactory general condition was aggravated by psychological problems. The rash significantly worsened the appearance. After two courses of blood purification by laser radiation, the skin was cleaned within a year. I have not observed exacerbations of the disease for more than 5 years.
VLOK refers to a highly effective modern technique with a systemic effect on the body. The procedure can be used at any age in the pathology of various organs and systems, improves the protective properties of the immune system, rejuvenates tissues and is able to enhance the effect of drugs.
Patients complaining of general malaise or nervous disorders often come to me. Many, I advise you to do blood purification with a laser, because after this procedure the mood improves markedly and health problems disappear. Of course, some patients are frightened by the cost of the procedure, but if you choose between your health and money, it’s better to pay and feel good.
Recently, many women have come to me who complain about problems with conception. I advise them to undergo a course of laser blood purification. The procedure is completely painless, but after it, almost everyone immediately becomes pregnant.
I take care of my health, both external and internal. I regularly do anti-aging face masks, I observe the principles of proper nutrition. Recently I wanted to try intravenous laser blood purification. Unfortunately, with diabetes mellitus this procedure cannot be carried out, therefore, now in search of another means to strengthen the immune system.
Victoria, 28 years old
Recently I made VLOK for the first time. Girls, I love it! After the course of procedures, I began to get sick less, depression disappeared, my world acquired colors. I advise blood purification with a laser to everyone who is worried about their health!
The harm and benefits of the method
Physiotherapy performed using laser irradiation of blood has pros and cons. The latter are expressed in the presence of contraindications. There is no harm to the body, the electromagnetic fields emitted by the mobile phone pose a great danger.
Despite the used wording “irradiation”, intravenous laser exposure to blood is a way of healing the body using photobiological radiation. The use of low-intensity light fluxes is often more effective and safer than drug therapy.
VLOK is prescribed by a doctor, it can be a separate therapy or combined with other methods (using Ceftriaxone, droppers, injections, other types of physiotherapy).
The procedure allows to reduce treatment time, to quickly achieve stabilization of the patient’s condition, to extend remission, to reduce the risk of complications after surgery.
Despite the fact that medical practice has shown that VLOK is safe and rarely causes side effects, in some cases it is better to refuse it.
- severe cardiopathology;
- the presence of blood diseases;
- metabolic disease;
- chronic kidney damage;
- the formation of malignant neoplasms (it also should not be done with benign tumors, since the procedure can accelerate the process of cell division);
- psychical deviations;
- taking drugs that reduce blood coagulability.
In order to minimize the likelihood of developing complications, before you sign up for a session, you should in any case consult a doctor and, if necessary, pass certain tests.
After a vein puncture and a special sterile needle with a light guide, a catheter is fixed with an adhesive plaster. The main fiber from a stationary device is brought to it, after which the necessary wavelength is set and the apparatus generating laser radiation is launched. Intravenous irradiation lasts 3-20 minutes, the cost of physiotherapy depends on the duration of therapy.
At the end of the session, the device automatically turns off. A catheter with a needle is removed from a vein, the injection area is treated with an antiseptic. During VLOK, the physiotherapist monitors the patient’s condition, and, if necessary, corrects the physical parameters of the rays. The course laser treatment includes from 3 to 10 procedures. Irradiation is carried out daily or every other day. According to indications, the course is repeated after 6 months.
Indications for intravenous laser blood irradiation
|Branch of medicine||Показания|
|Dermatology||Dermatitis, lichen, psoriasis, furunculosis, vasculitis, allergies.|
|Surgery||Trophic ulcers, non-healing wounds with purulent exudate, burns, pressure sores, purulent inflammation in tissues or organs, paraproctitis, arthritis, thrombophlebitis, atherosclerosis, cholecystitis.|
|Therapy||Bronchitis, asthma, gastroenterological diseases, pneumonia, cirrhosis, emphysema, endocrine diseases, hepatitis.|
|Gynecology||Inflammatory diseases of the uterus and its appendages, infertility, benign tumors.|
|Urology||Prostatitis, cystitis, narrowing of the urethra, nephritis, inflammation of the kidneys against a background of bacterial infection.|
|Otolaryngology||Sinusitis, vasomotor subatrophic rhinitis, sinusitis, otitis media, hearing loss, acute respiratory viral infections, tonsillitis, pharyngolaryngitis.|
|Psychiatry||Epilepsy, depression, withdrawal symptoms.|
|Stomatology||Gingivitis, periodontitis, stomatitis, pulpitis, periodontal disease, alveolitis.|
Physiotherapy using laser radiation is indicated for:
- shortening the rehabilitation period after undergoing cosmetic procedures and transferring diseases;
- elimination of chronic fatigue;
- therapy of bruises, injuries, muscle sprains;
- treating acne in adolescents;
- getting rid of drug or alcohol addiction;
- increase the body’s resistance to HPV, herpes, and other diseases caused by the action of the virus.
The VLOK procedure also has contraindications:
- increased sensitivity to UV radiation;
- renal, liver failure;
- fever of unknown origin;
- poor blood clotting;
- risk of bleeding;
- cancer (no clear negative effect on the body of cancer patients has been established).
The use of VLOK in oncology remains an open question for many specialists. Some doctors believe that the procedure in combination with other methods has a beneficial effect, while others refrain from using it. The restrictions are diabetes, tuberculosis, pregnancy.
Specialized clinics with modern technological equipment are able to carry out laser blood purification with the above pathologies, special conditions of the patient.
The VLOK procedure is performed on an outpatient basis without prior preparation. Specialist consultation is included in the total cost of the session. The doctor gets acquainted with the medical documentation, conducts a general examination of the patient. The patient must be asked about the drugs they are taking, since during treatment with heparin and other anticoagulants, intravenous laser irradiation of blood is contraindicated.
Above, we talked only about the main effects of VLOK, which are relevant in narcology. In fact, there are many more. Indications for intravenous laser blood irradiation are in almost every field of medicine. In our clinic, it is used for detoxification in alcoholics and drug addicts. Its effect is high in the treatment of withdrawal symptoms (delirium tremens). It can be used alone or as part of complex therapy.
- severe diseases of the blood, heart and blood vessels;
- a significant decrease in blood pressure;
- severe thyrotoxicosis (a disease accompanied by an increase in the production of thyroid hormones);
- fever of unknown origin;
- decompensation for diabetes (a sharp increase in blood sugar);
- malignant tumors;
- severe impaired renal and hepatic function;
- syphilis, anthrax, lung actinomycosis;
- increased sensitivity to sunlight;
- severe exhaustion.
When it is better to refuse a technique
Cleaning is carried out in several stages. The course can contain from 3 to 12 sessions. The result depends on the general condition of the patient, the complexity of the course of the disease, the correctness of the procedure.
Sometimes you can find neutral reviews of patients, indicating that the treatment was not useful. It is worth taking into account the age of the patient, his physiological characteristics. Perhaps the decrease in the effectiveness of the procedure was affected by the insufficient number of sessions prescribed in a particular case, or the indication requires complex therapy using VLOK.
How is intravascular laser treatment performed? This method of treatment requires a preliminary examination, passing tests to correctly prescribe the duration of the course, determining the presence of contraindications, the possibility of comparing indicators before and after therapy. The algorithm of the procedure:
- The patient takes a comfortable pose on a medical couch, frees his hand from clothes.
- The doctor processes the skin to insert the needle with an antiseptic LED.
- A radiating unit is attached to the wrist.
- The arm above the bend in the elbow is pulled together with a tourniquet, the fiber is inserted into the vein (the sensation is similar to the installation of a dropper, and the pain when the needle is inserted does not exceed the intensity, as when taking blood from a vein).
- The device turns on.
- After 15-30 minutes, the catheter is removed.
Sometimes after treatment, side effects in the form of slight dizziness, weakness, and nausea are noted. These symptoms are temporary and last no more than half an hour.
|Matrix||The VLOK matrix has a type 1 laser and 2 or 4 channels, it is characterized by a pulsed, continuous, modulated radiation mode. Matrix models make it possible to clean using ranges of different spectra: from infrared to ultraviolet. The devices have built-in power sensors for the heads emitting pulses. There is the possibility of combining the apparatus with other devices for physiotherapy procedures.|
|Azor||The apparatus for VLOK “Azor-2k-02” has two channels with emitters, which make it possible to work paravertebrally. The wavelengths are adjustable in the range of 400-1500 nanometers, work in the form of matrix and single emitters. There are a number of optical fiber, magnetic nozzles. The device is equipped with a sensor that displays the wavelength, emitter power, time, frequency, dose. The advantage of “Azor” is the presence of an autoresonant mode, in which there is a change in the frequency of the pulses. This affects the increase in blood circulation, lymph.|
|Milta||The apparatus “Milta – F-8-01” has a wide range of frequencies of radiation pulses. The device terminal consists of a pulsed laser and 4 LEDs with infrared radiation. There is the possibility of connecting an additional terminal, optical fibers (nozzles for the convenience of using the device in gynecology, urology, dentistry). Milta’s advantage is the presence of a photographic recorder, which determines the strength of infrared radiation coming from the patient.|
- diseases of the central nervous system;
- poisoning and intoxication;
- respiratory diseases;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- ENT diseases;
- problems of the musculoskeletal system;
The following indications for the purification of hemolymph are noted:
- frequent colds;
- recovery period after peeling and polishing;
- recovery period with concomitant chronic diseases;
- rejuvenation of the body;
- damage to ligaments and bones;
- periods before and after surgery.
What is VLOK
People tried to use light therapy to deal with various pathologies several centuries ago, but they could not achieve the expected effect due to the lack of modern high-tech equipment.
Currently, laser blood purification is one of the most popular procedures, due to which it is possible not only to improve the quality and structure of the biomaterial, but also to stimulate the functioning of many organs and processes.
Laser cleaning has the following effects on the body:
- increases the speed of movement of oxygen molecules and various nutrients;
- positively affects the functioning of red blood cells, as a result of which they can penetrate even the smallest capillaries;
- increases blood viscosity;
- cholesterol decreases;
- normal breathing;
- thickens the walls of blood vessels, makes them more elastic and flexible;
- the procedure helps to lower blood pressure;
- normalizes blood circulation in all internal organs;
- promotes the conclusion of decay products;
- activates the regeneration process;
- normalizes the interaction of leukocytes, which positively affects the quality of blood and the state of immunity.
Thanks to such a complex effect, VLOK is effective in combating a variety of pathologies, its benefits cannot be overestimated.
The undoubted advantage of the procedure is the fact that it has practically no contraindications, it can be carried out regardless of the patient’s age.
What diseases is the procedure good for?
Intravenous laser irradiation of blood is prescribed only if there are absolute indications. Most often, doctors are advised to enroll in a treatment course for patients suffering from the following pathologies:
- tachycardia, myocarditis, hypertension, vegetative-vascular dystonia;
- gastric ulcer, gastritis, pancreatitis;
- various forms of immunodeficiency;
- violation of the integrity of the skin and the inflammatory process due to burns and wounds;
- thyroid dysfunction;
- the presence of calculi in the urinary tract;
- neuralgia, neuritis;
- the presence of excess body weight;
- violation of the menstrual cycle;
The procedure can also be useful in some urological diseases, very often it is prescribed for cystitis and pyelonephritis.
Possible complications and contraindications
If the procedure is carried out in a modern clinic and by a specialist with experience, then the likelihood of developing any side effects will be completely absent.
Despite the fact that the effect of the laser beam on blood cells has not yet been fully studied, doctors claim that the method is safe and cannot adversely affect the patient’s health.
Practice has shown the only negative that can cause IVFD – photoallergic and phototoxic reactions.
Most specialists do not recommend such treatment to pregnant women, since it can adversely affect the baby’s condition. The exception is only those cases when a woman suffers from severe toxicosis. In rare cases, the procedure can also be prescribed for the treatment of chlamydia and ureaplasmosis.
As for menstruation, there are no direct contraindications to the procedure during menstruation, but it is better to refuse it, since it can negatively affect the amount of blood released and the number of critical days.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Conducting in children
It is also not recommended for children to carry out such an effect on the blood; sessions can be prescribed only after the child is 18 years old.
Intravenous needle injection in some patients causes discomfort at the injection site. Psychological discomfort is possible, sometimes dizziness or weakness occurs. Unpleasant symptoms disappear on their own in a few minutes. Much less often (less than 0,1% of cases), laser irradiation is complicated by pathological conditions such as:
- Subcutaneous hematoma
. Appears in violation of the technique of performing VLOK or in patients with a thin venous wall, which is easily damaged. To speed up the resorption of the bruise, an alcohol compress is applied.
- Allergic reactions
. Observed with individual hypersensitivity to laser treatment. Manifestations of skin itching, urticaria, polymorphic rashes.
- Exacerbation of chronic infections
. Intravenous radiation dramatically activates the immune system, increases the phagocytic ability of neutrophils. As a result, the current process can become aggravated for a long time.
VLOK is the effect of using laser beams directly on the patient’s blood. A needle connected to a fiber is inserted into a vein.
Intravenous laser blood irradiation: reviews
- the procedure improves metabolism;
- blood enzymes are activated;
- breathing is easier;
- blood pressure normalizes gradually;
- the ability of cells to remove CO2 and transfer oxygen to tissues increases;
- lowered LDL cholesterol, lipids, blood glucose;
- blood circulation improves by reducing its viscosity;
- the inner walls of the vessels are cleaned of deposits, toxins are removed;
- blood oxygenation increases, nutrition with minerals and body vitamins improves;
- sclerotic phenomena disappear, memory improves, the overall functioning of the brain;
- immunity is normalized.
Recently, VLOK has become more and more popular, and today it is performed in virtually every private clinic.
This prevalence is due to the undoubted advantages of the method:
- During the procedure, medications are not used, because of which there is completely no negative effect on the kidneys and liver.
- VLOK does not provoke an allergic reaction.
- The technique is not addictive.
- The session is painless and does not require prior preparation.
- Such an effect not only fights against a specific pathology, but also heals the body as a whole.
- A positive result persists for a long time.
- If the patient undergoes a full course of VLOK, the likelihood of developing a stroke or heart attack will decrease by several times.
Medical practice confirms that VLOK is a unique technique that is really capable of normalizing the patient’s condition and healing the body.
Adults can do it without any fear, since the risk of complications is almost completely absent. It is also important to note that the method is suitable not only to eliminate the pathological condition, but also as a preventive measure.
During the procedure, low-frequency laser radiation is used, which acts directly on the formed elements of the blood – red blood cells, platelets, white blood cells. VLOK acts at the subcellular and molecular levels, changes the functioning of cells, accelerates metabolic processes. Laser irradiation selectively stimulates lymphocytes, which enhances the synthesis of substances that are responsible for immunity.
Laser light radiation favorably affects homeostasis, which is due to changes in the parameters of neurohumoral regulation. Irradiation improves the rheological properties of blood, enhances microcirculation. VLOK increases oxygen delivery to all organs and tissues. Intravenous treatment with laser beams causes systemic effects such as:
- activation of the immune system, increased bactericidal properties of blood serum;
- anti-inflammatory effect;
- stimulation of the formation of red blood cells in the bone marrow and an increase in their osmotic resistance;
- strong analgesic effect;
- purification of blood from endogenous toxins and decay products of microbial cells;
- normalization of metabolic processes.