Table No. 10 is assigned to patients to:
- stop the development of atherosclerosis or reduce its consequences;
- reduce body weight (if any);
- restore metabolism;
- improve digestion;
- normalize blood pressure.
Diet involves reducing or eliminating the consumption of salt, cholesterol, animal fats, easily digestible carbohydrates. Recommended food is rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals (potassium, magnesium), fish products. Meal is divided into 5-6 times a day in small portions. Products are either boiled or baked, served in crushed form.
The composition of the menu depends on the type of disease and the physical mass of the patient. There are two options for a diet.
The second version of the diet is prescribed for atherosclerosis without problems with overweight. For him, slightly less restrictions are provided. Per day, salt can be consumed up to 5 g., Water up to 1,2 liters.
With such a treatment table, the following products are allowed:
- wheat and rye bread, unsalted pastries;
- soups: cabbage soup, borsch, with potatoes;
- lean meat;
- dairy products with a low fat content;
- scrambled eggs;
- cereal cereals in milk and in the form of casseroles;
- all vegetables, including eggplant;
- peas are limited;
- low-fat sausages;
- vegetable sweet salads;
- jam, jelly, puddings, honey in a limited amount;
- all fruits and berries;
- drinks: compotes, tea, weak coffee, juices, herbal decoctions;
- butter (butter, vegetable)
From these products, you can independently create a diet for a week.
Completely excluded from nutrition:
- Cooking from butter and puff pastry;
- broths of fish, meat, mushrooms;
- fatty varieties of meat, poultry, fish;
- salted cheeses;
- chocolate and cream sweets, ice cream;
- from spices: mustard, pepper;
- strong tea and coffee.
This diet is more designed to combat heart disease, cardiosclerosis, hypertension with gradual manifestations of a lack of blood circulation. It is able to create good conditions for the normalization of blood circulation, if the body as a whole is provided with nutrients and energy.
The essence of the diet is to limit salt and drink plenty of fluids. This diet is widely used in medicine for the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, kidney disease and atherosclerosis.
With the elimination of edible salt and fluid during the diet, the central nervous system, cardiovascular and kidneys are no longer excited. The products that provoke the activity of important organs include: strong alcoholic drinks, teas and coffee, salted snacks, spicy dishes and spicy seasonings.
If you strictly adhere to the diet, eating should be regular, and frequent. The number of meals should be at least 4-5 times a day, you need to have dinner a few hours before bedtime.
- Eat proteins in the amount of 80-90 grams, vegetable 40%, and animal 60%.
- Fat no more than 70 grams, vegetable should be 30%, animal -70%.
- Carbohydrates no more than 350-400 grams.
- The amount of salt used is about 5-7 grams, this amount is divided into two parts, one is needed in order to salt, and the rest is used for cooking.
- Drinking fluid per day should not exceed 1.2 liters. This amount includes broths, also dishes containing liquid.
- In general, a person should consume no more than 2300-2600 calories.
Meat and fish should only be cooked steamed or in water. If the condition stabilizes, then in time you can cook baked dishes or fry a little. All products must be prepared without salt, because it is already included in some ready-made dishes, they may also be bakery products.
- Bakery products. They should be low in salt. Wheat, bran bread, white crackers and simple cookies are allowed to eat.
- Soups from cereals, vegetables and dairy products.
- From meat products you can take for cooking tender meat of calf, beef, chicken, turkey and rabbit, it should be boiled. After cooking, you can fry it a little in a pan or bake in the oven.
- Fish dishes should be cooked from nonfat varieties of fish (hake, pikeperch, cod) in a boiled form.
- From vegetables you can eat carrots, zucchini, beets, potatoes and cauliflower. All listed products can be boiled. Nutritionists recommend baked potatoes. In raw form, you can eat tomatoes, carrots, cucumber and lettuce. To avoid increased gas production, limit your intake of cabbage, peas, and beans.
- Products that contain liquid in the composition are also included in the norm of water used per day.
- Dishes from pasta and cereals. You can cook absolutely any cereal, but in milk. Pasta of any kind, they should not have salt, preferably from durum wheat.
- Dairy. If the body tolerates all fermented milk products, they should be included in the diet, especially in children, because they contain a large number of components for strengthening bones. In addition to the product itself, you can use the dishes in which it is contained. Whiter fat products should not exceed the daily rate of fat.
- The eggs. During the week, you can eat only 3 eggs. It is better to include them in the composition of the dish. If a person has an increased level of cholesterol in the blood, it is worth excluding egg yolk from the diet.
- Sweets and desserts. With this diet, the amount eaten should not contain more than 100 grams of sugar. Sweetness can be both honey and marshmallows, marmalade. It is very important to consider the sugar contained in fruits such as raisins, dried apricots, grapes, sweet apples, bananas and others. When using any of the fruits, the dose of sugar is reduced.
- Gravy, sauces and other spices. In such cases, you can cook sauces that do not contain a large amount of fat, usually they are made from vegetables (parsley, dill and bay leaves) and fruits. They should be gentle and not give off sharp notes.
Due to the fact that the diet is strict and aimed at treating serious illnesses, people will have to give up all goodies, from sweet to spicy. In addition, you cannot import into the diet broths that are more saturated than usual, food containing cholesterol, and products that tend to increase gas formation. Doctors and nutritionists are confident that this will help the body to be stronger and recover, thus overcome all diseases.
Soups: various vegetables (borsch, beetroot soup, cabbage soup, etc.), vegetarian with potatoes and cereals, dairy and fruit.
Cereals: oatmeal, buckwheat, barley, millet, etc. in the form of friable cereals, casseroles. Limited – semolina, rice and pasta.
Vegetables, greens: cabbage of different types, beets, carrots, pumpkin, zucchini, eggplant, potatoes, green peas in the form of mashed potatoes. Fresh tomatoes, cucumbers and salad. Greens – in the dishes.
Fresh fruits and berries: any fruit and berries raw. Limited or excluded (for obesity) – grapes.
Meat, fish: various types of meat and poultry of low-fat varieties, boiled and baked, in pieces or chopped. Also, low-fat fish species, boiled, baked, chunked or chopped.
Eggs: soft-boiled eggs (up to 3 pcs. Per week), protein omelettes. Limited – egg yolks.
Dairy products: milk and sour-milk drinks with low fat content, low-fat cottage cheese, also dishes from it, low-fat and low-salt cheese. Sour cream – in the dishes.
Sweets: dried fruits, jelly, mousses, sambuca (semisweet or xylitol). Limited or excluded (for obesity): raisins, sugar, honey (instead of sugar), jam.
Flour products: wheat bread from flour of 1-2 grades, rye, grain, doctor’s. Inedible dry cookies. Bakery products without salt with cottage cheese, meat, fish, with the addition of ground wheat bran or soy flour.
Fats: butter and vegetable oils – for cooking and in dishes.
Drinks: weak tea with milk or lemon, weak natural coffee, coffee drinks, fruit, berry or vegetable juices, fruit drinks, broth of wild rose and wheat bran.
- meat, fish and mushroom broths, legumes soups;
- sorrel, spinach, radish, radish, mushrooms;
- fatty varieties of meat and fish, liver, k />Monday
Breakfast: soft-boiled egg, oatmeal, tea with milk. Lunch: rosehip broth. Lunch: vegetarian borscht, chicken, boiled carrots. Afternoon snack: apple. Dinner: mashed potatoes, steamed fish, seaweed.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Breakfast: cottage cheese with fruit, tea with lemon. Lunch: fruit jelly. Lunch: buckwheat soup with potatoes, steamed cutlets, boiled beet salad. Afternoon snack: kefir. Dinner: mashed green peas, steamed chicken.
Breakfast: steam omelet, oatmeal with milk, tea. Lunch: cabbage soup, steamed fish with vegetables, compote. Afternoon snack: broth of wheat bran. Dinner: barley porridge, boiled meatballs from turkey, boiled beets with carrots.
Breakfast: cottage cheese pudding, chicory with milk. Lunch: baked apple. Lunch: beetroot, steamed cutlets, vegetable juice. Afternoon snack: broth of wild rose. Dinner: lazy cabbage rolls, baked vegetables.
Breakfast: soft-boiled egg, oatmeal with milk, tea. Lunch: kefir. Lunch: vegetarian borsch, steamed fish with vegetables, compote. Afternoon snack: fruit. Dinner: buckwheat, chicken, boiled carrots with beets.
Breakfast: cottage cheese with fruit, tea with milk. Lunch: broth of wild rose. Lunch: vegetable soup with a bag, steamed meat, compote. Afternoon snack: jelly. Dinner: meat souffle, salad from boiled vegetables.
Breakfast: pumpkin porridge with millet, chicory with milk. Lunch: apple. Lunch: potato casserole with vegetables, fish steaks, compote. Afternoon snack: kefir. Dinner: mashed potatoes, steamed meatballs, carrot and beetroot boiled salad.
All good and be healthy!
1. Fresh bread, pancakes, pancakes, products from salt and butter dough.
2. Meat, fish, mushroom broths, legumes soups.
3. Fatty meats, duck, goose, kidneys, liver, brains, smoked meats, sausages.
4. Fatty fish, salted, smoked fish, canned fish, caviar.
5. Fatty and salted cheeses.
6. Hard boiled and fried eggs.
8. Spinach, sorrel, garlic, onions, radishes, radishes, mushrooms, pickled, pickled vegetables.
9. Spicy, salty, fatty snacks, fish caviar, smoked meats.
Diet number 10s (table number 10s): a sample menu for the week
- Breakfast: oatmeal in milk with jam, tea, biscuit pastries;
- Lunch: cottage cheese casserole with berries;
- Lunch: mashed potatoes, steamed cutlets, a salad of cucumbers and green onions with sour cream;
- Snack: yogurt, apple;
- Dinner: fish stewed with vegetables.
- Breakfast: a sandwich with homemade ham, dried fruit compote;
- Lunch: beetroot salad with nuts, baked apples with honey;
- Lunch: meatball soup, bread, buckwheat porridge, salad;
- Snack: cottage cheese pancakes, herbal tea.
- Dinner: stewed liver, beetroot salad.
- Breakfast: milk porridge with millet, tea;
- Lunch: curd pudding;
- Lunch: baked chicken with sour cream, buckwheat, tomatoes;
- Snack: cabbage rolls with rice and beef, fruits;
- Dinner: carrot cake, kefir.
- Breakfast: buckwheat porridge, boiled egg;
- Lunch: mashed apples and carrots, chicory coffee;
- Lunch: cream soup with broccoli, vegetable stew with rabbit meat;
- Snack: yogurt, 25 grams of nuts;
- Dinner: curd souffle with berries.
- Breakfast: a sandwich with yesterday’s bread with fish paste, dried fruit compote;
- Lunch: meat souffle;
- Lunch: borsch with sour cream, yogurt, biscuit;
- Snack: a glass of berries;
- Dinner: lazy dumplings with cottage cheese and oatmeal.
- Breakfast: black bread toasts, cottage cheese with herbs;
- Lunch: vinaigrette with fresh cucumber, chicory with milk;
- Lunch: pearl barley, meatballs, stewed zucchini;
- Snack: yogurt with berries;
- Dinner: baked carp, salad.
- Breakfast: soft-boiled egg, fish paste, brown bread, tea;
- Lunch: berry jelly;
- Lunch: boiled meat, mashed cauliflower, bread, tangerine;
- Snack: a salad of apples, carrots and beets (raw);
- Dinner: steamed hake with vegetables (onions, carrots, bell peppers).
Vegetarian soups with various cereals, dairy, vegetable, fruit soups. Citric acid, sour cream, and herbs are added to soups.
For cooking, low-fat beef, veal, rabbit, turkey, chicken are used. Meat dishes are recommended boiled, baked or fried after boiling, a piece or prepared from minced meat. Jellied boiled meat.
Non-fat varieties of fish are used: perch, saffron cod, pike perch, carp, pike. Dishes boiled or fried after boiling, chopped or piece. Dishes from boiled seafood.
Various cereals are used. Dishes are prepared in water, milk (baked puddings, cereals, meatballs, dumplings, groats).
Boiled pasta, noodles, noodles are allowed.
– Dishes from vegetables.
Beets, carrots, cauliflower, zucchini, pumpkin, tomatoes, cucumbers, leafy lettuce, potatoes (in limited quantities), green peas and white cabbage (in limited quantities) are recommended. Dill, parsley, green onions are added to the dishes. Recommended vegetables are cooked in a boiled, baked form, less often – in raw form.
Allowed 1 egg per day, cooked soft-boiled, baked and steam omelette, protein omelette.
Various soft ripe fruits and berries are recommended, especially apricots, apricots, dried apricots in fresh, boiled, baked form, dried fruits. Stewed fruit, jelly, mousse, sambuca, jelly, honey, sugar, jam, creams, non-chocolate sweets.
White bread 1 and 2 grades, yesterday’s baked or dried, bran bread, diet salt-free bread, inedible cookies and biscuit.
Kefir, yogurt, cottage cheese, milk (if it does not cause bloating), cottage cheese and dishes from it with fruits, cereals, carrots, unsalted and low-fat cheese. Limit sour cream and cream, add them only to dishes.
Vegetable appetizers are recommended (fresh vegetable salads, vegetable salad, vegetable caviar, salads with seafood, fruits, boiled fish).
Allowed weak coffee with milk, weak tea, broth of wild rose, raw vegetable and fruit juices (limited to grape juice, which causes bloating)
Unsalted and ghee, vegetable oils are allowed.
9. Spices and sauces.
Vanilla, cinnamon, bay leaf, citric acid, dairy, sour cream, vegetable, tomato, onion (from boiled and fried onion) sauces are allowed.
1st breakfast: milk oatmeal, soft-boiled egg, tea.
2nd breakfast: baked apples with sugar.
Lunch: vegetable soup with pearl barley in vegetable oil (half portion), mashed potato and carrot with boiled meat, dried fruit compote.
Snack: broth of wild rose.
Dinner: boiled potatoes with boiled fish, cottage cheese pudding (half portion), tea.
Recommendations on diet 10 of Professor Marshak’s “Dietetic Nutrition” 1967, Professor Smolyansky B. L., “Handbook of Clinical Nutrition” 1984.
Below are the recipes for diet foods recommended by nutritionists for diet 10.
The second version of the tenth table
The first option is designed for people suffering from atherosclerosis with obesity. It is supposed to consume 2-2,5 kg of food per day. The amount of salt (3 grams per day), water (1 liter per day), sugar (50 grams per day) sharply decreases.
The following types of products are allowed:
- flour products: brown bread 2-3 days of baking, inedible cookies;
- vegetable and milk soups;
- meat, poultry, fish of low-fat varieties;
- seafood: sea kale, mussels;
- dairy and sour-milk products: milk, sour cream, cream, fermented baked milk, acidophilus with a low percentage of fat content, cheese with a low salt content;
- egg white omelet;
- cereal dishes: casseroles, grains;
- vegetables: any cabbage, beets, potatoes, zucchini, carrots, boiled or baked pumpkin. Use fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, greens
- all fruits and berries in any form;
- tomato, dairy, vegetable sauces;
- spices: cinnamon, vanillin, citric acid;
- drinks: low-brewed tea, compotes, juices, herbal decoctions;
- vegetable and butter in limited quantities.
The diet for a 10c diet with the first option excludes the following products:
- broths on meat, fish;
- pastry baking with creams, from puff pastry;
- meat and fish smoked meats;
- dairy dishes with a high percentage of fat content;
- carbonated drinks;
- from spices – pepper, mustard;
- cocoa, coffee.
Add buckwheat in boiling milk, slightly salt and sweeten, cook until fully cooked, add a piece of butter at the end.
Egg White Omelet
Beat with a fork three egg chicken proteins, add a little salt and bake in the oven.
Cut fresh vegetables into cubes: cucumber, tomato, add parsley, a little salt and season with vegetable oil.
Peel the potatoes and cut into thin circles, remove the skin from the chicken breast and cut into small pieces. Grease the form with vegetable oil, lay the potatoes and chicken in layers, pour warm slightly salted water. Put in a preheated oven.
Dice a green apple and sweet pepper, add vegetable oil and herbs, add a little salt.
Mash the boiled potatoes by adding milk and butter. Roll the beef meat in a meat grinder and stew it. Lay in the form in layers, pour sour cream on top. Put in the oven to bake.
The diet of the first and second options is prescribed only by the doctor when making a diagnosis.
The main task of the patient is to fully follow the therapeutic diet. Taking medications and a dietary table will help in the fight against the disease.
The basic principle by which the choice of recipes for diet number 10 is made is to use permitted foods and dietary cooking methods (baking, stewing, boiling) in order to preserve vitamins and minerals.
To cook the soup, you need to take rice (half a glass), zucchini (2 small ones weighing 600-700 grams), vegetable oil (1-2 tablespoons), herbs (dill, parsley), seasonings, rye or wheat crackers ( 150-200 g), vinegar to taste.
Rinse and boil rice in two liters of water for 10 minutes. During this time, zucchini are washed and cleaned, diced and fried for 5-7 minutes, adding pepper and salt.
Then the zucchini is added to the soup, cooked for another 10 minutes, after which it is mashed with a blender. If necessary, you can season the soup with half a teaspoon of vinegar, and serve with greens and crackers.
Pike perch souffle
To make soufflé you will need pike perch fillet (800 g), nonfat milk (100 g), butter (50 g), flour (1 tablespoon), eggs (2 pcs.).
First you need to prepare milk sauce: fry the flour in a dry frying pan until golden brown (1-2 minutes), and then pour the milk in a thin stream and stir until smooth. At the end of cooking, add oil, and when the sauce thickens, remove the pan from the heat.
The fish fillet is washed and cut into pieces, then twisted in a meat grinder or chopped using a blender. The resulting minced meat is mixed with yolks, milk sauce and whipped until splendid.
Separately, beat the whites to a solid foam and mix with minced meat, which should then be laid out in tins, taking into account the fact that the soufflé will grow during cooking. The dish is baked for about 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees, served hot along with a salad of greens.
Necessary products: chicken, pork or any other mincemeat (0,5 kg), potatoes (1 kg), eggs (2 pcs.), Flour (3 tablespoons), seasonings, onion, unsalted cheese (200 g).
Wash the potatoes, peel and cook until cooked, then twist in a meat grinder or rub on a fine grater. After adding 2 tablespoons of flour and 1 egg to the potato, knead and evenly spread the dough on a plastic wrap.
Egg, chopped onion, pepper are added to minced meat, carefully knead and spread on potatoes. Then, using a cling film, the potatoes are rolled into a roll, which is placed on a greased baking sheet. Top the roll is greased with yolk and sprinkled with grated cheese.
Roll baked in a preheated oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
To prepare the dish, you need to use 2-3 small zucchini zucchini, hard cheese (150 g), garlic (2 cloves), olive oil, black pepper, paprika powder, Italian herbs and herbs.
Zucchini is washed and cut into long slices, which are laid out on a baking sheet covered with baking paper or foil, and greased with oil. Then dressing is prepared: the cheese is grated, the garlic and seasonings passed through the press are added. Zucchini sprinkled with dressing and bake for 15 minutes (200 degrees) until golden brown.
The dish is served warm. Zucchini can be sprinkled with finely chopped herbs. Also, vegetables can be consumed with sour cream or tomato sauce.
For a paste, beef (200 g), potatoes (400 g), medium carrots, milk (half a glass), butter (1 tablespoon) will be required.
Boil the beef until tender. Carrots and potatoes are boiled in a peel, then cooled and peeled. The prepared ingredients are scrolled through a meat grinder, after which they are laid out in a pan with a thick bottom, milk is mixed in and stewed for 5 minutes. The hot paste is seasoned with oil and mixed thoroughly.
The paste is served with vegetables, and also consumed with rye bread, like a sandwich.
Ingredients for dessert: fresh apples (5 pcs. Or 1 kg), cottage cheese (200 g fat-free or low fat), sugar (50 g), vanilla sugar and ground cinnamon to taste.
Cottage cheese is kneaded and mixed with sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Apples are washed, cut out and stuffed with curd mass. Preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees. Arrange apples in a pan and bake for about 20 minutes. The dish is served chilled.