The appearance of arrhythmia is also characteristic of completely healthy people. Especially after prolonged physical exertion, prolonged stress and depression. In this case, it passes when all the causes of its formation are neutralized.
- for the qualitative work of the heart muscle, the presence of both trace elements and trace elements is necessary. Failures in the rhythm may be due to a lack of ions or metals of potassium, sodium and calcium, magnesium;
- partial or complete processes of intoxication occur in the body;
- the presence of bad habits – the use of drugs, drinking alcohol or constant smoking;
- prolonged use of medicines with a strong effect;
- lack of oxygen in the body, oxygen starvation;
- diseases associated with abnormalities in other systems. More often the cause is a violation of the endocrine glands.
Sinus arrhythmia is now a common occurrence and is not considered a potential reason for exemption from military service.
It occurs not only in fully developed men, but also in women, children and adolescents. For its prevention and treatment, doctors recommend monitoring the work of the heart, blood vessels and nervous system. If necessary and as prescribed every few months, you can drink a course of medications.
Before figuring out whether they take into the army with cardiac arrhythmias, it is important to note that the causes of this deviation in a person can be different (associated with heart diseases or arising from other diseases).
Most often, the development of this deviation in patients is facilitated by:
Heart diseases. It can be myocarditis, an organ malformation, a history of heart attack or coronary heart disease.
High blood pressure.
The abuse of spirits and the frequent intake of coffee.
Stress and chronic nervous strain.
The effects of a number of medications.
The most harmless and almost no serious consequences – sinus arrhythmia. Having this disease, it is quite possible to get into the power structure.
But, in addition to her, there are other types of heart diseases in which military service is contraindicated:
- Such pathologies may include arrhythmia, which manifests itself in the form of frequent heart contractions. Approximately 140 to 220 bpm. Often provokes heart failure and other concomitant diseases;
- Extrasystole. There are some types of extrasystoles that provoke sudden cardiac arrest. This disease manifests itself as a contraction of the ventricles of the heart;
- Also a dangerous disease that removes the conscript from entering the power structure is Adams-Stokes-Morgagni Syndrome.
- The disease provokes frequent fainting due to a violation of contractions of the muscles of the heart;
- The last pathology that categorically prohibits serving in the power structure is the syndrome of a weakened sinus node. It is dangerous in that it leads to death, more often it happens suddenly.
If a person has one of the above diseases, then he is not only not allowed in the army, but also has a ban on various physical activities.
Dangerous types of arrhythmias for military service
With an ECG in a young person, the following types of arrhythmias dangerous to him can be identified:
- Paroxysmal tachycardia with flutter and atrial fibrillation;
- Attacks of Adams-Stokes-Morgagni;
- Some forms of ventricular extrasystole;
- Syndrome of weak sinus node.
Are they taking into the army with dangerous arrhythmias? When making a diagnosis with the listed types of arrhythmias, the man is completely unsuitable for military service. Such heart pathologies not only require serious treatment, but in some cases are an indication for surgical intervention. In any case, the medical board must send the conscript for treatment to a cardiologist after an ECG on which deviations were found.
Excessive physical exertion, stress, an unbalanced diet and a hard day can negatively affect a young man who suffers from cardiac arrhythmia, which is dangerous for his health. In the event that insignificant changes are detected in the heart rhythm and they do not pose any danger, the conscript will undergo urgent service without delay or restrictions in physical activity. For a more thorough examination, it is better to go to a cardiologist, especially if you have doubts about the health of your heart.
The following types of pathology are distinguished:
- Sinus It occurs with a deep inhalation or exhalation (respiratory), as a result of dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system and other reasons. This is often the easiest form of the disease. Sinus arrhythmia and army are often compatible. Exercise strengthens the heart muscle and improves well-being. In rare cases, service is contraindicated.
- Tachycardia, bradycardia, arising from a violation of the sinus node. Often associated with pathological processes in the body.
- Extrasystole. It is provoked by an impulse that violates the heart rate. Pretty dangerous, often a harbinger of myocardial infarction.
- Paroxysmal tachycardia. It manifests itself as a sudden increase in heart rate to 240 beats per minute or a change in hemodynamics. With such an arrhythmia, hearts are not taken into the army.
- Blockade. It is associated with pathologies of the cardiovascular system. With a decrease in rhythm to 40 beats. in minutes life threatening.
- Flickering. It is manifested by an increase in strokes up to 350 – 600 beats. in minutes It is characterized by twitches and chaotic excitations. With a long course, it leads to ischemic stroke and the formation of blood clots.
The sinus arrhythmia of the heart is considered the easiest, but do they take it into the army? Everything will depend on the findings of the medical board.
Sinus arrhythmia, which is the most common form of this deviation, can provoke the following symptoms in a patient:
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,