Triple phosphates, they are also calculi-phosphates, are compounds formed from calcium salts and phosphoric acid. Their feature is rapid growth, in 14-21 days they can completely fill the kidney cavity, as a result of which they cause irreparable harm to human health.
Causes of appearance
The main reason for the formation of tripel phosphates is an increase in the alkaline reaction of urine, as a result of which favorable conditions are created for the crystallization of salts and the formation of stones. However, these compounds are fragile and easily destroyed by a laser.
There are the following indirect reasons for the formation of phosphate calculi:
- Pathogenic microorganisms: staphylococci, streptococci, Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Yeast mushrooms: candida.
- the use of steroid drugs.
- Violation of urinary retention.
- Passive lifestyle.
- Metabolic disease.
- Hereditary predisposition.
Very often, salts are formed during the period of bearing a child against the background of severe toxicosis.
Often, phosphaturia is diagnosed in children, the reason is the use of a large amount of dairy products, fish.
Salt crystals are deposited in the genitourinary system after infectious diseases: pyelonephritis, cystitis.
Symptoms and danger of the disease
At the initial stage of the disease, there are practically no symptoms. Signs of phosphaturia appear when an inflammatory process begins, which is characterized by:
- Increased body temperature.
- Weakness of the whole organism.
- Difficulty urinating.
- Aching pain in the abdomen.
- Unpleasant urine odor and white sediment.
- Nausea, vomiting.
Many people become very thirsty, but the amount of urine excreted decreases dramatically.
If vomiting occurs, severe pain and cramps in the lower back, false urge to urinate, an urgent need to consult a specialist.
The danger of the disease lies in the rapid growth of stones, in 20-30 days they can fill the entire cavity of the kidney, then only conservative treatment will help, remove the entire kidney together with the compounds.
To confirm the diagnosis, the following activities are carried out:
- Patient interview.
- Analysis of urine.
- General and biochemical blood test.
- Ultrasound of the urinary system.
- X-ray of the kidneys.
- CT scan.
- Magnetic resonance imaging.
The specialist necessarily examines and interviews the patient, gives an overall assessment of the state of health
The presence of an inflammatory process in the body is determined using a blood test, with inflammation, the content of leukocytes and ESR are increased.
Be sure to carry out bacteriological culture of urine to determine the causative agent that caused the disease.
Ultrasound and X-ray of the genitourinary system allows you to determine the presence of salt crystals, stones, their size and location.
Computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging is the most reliable method for diagnosing urolithiasis. However, they are expensive, so they are used only in extreme cases.
Treatment is carried out by the following methods:
Among the medicines, the most commonly prescribed are:
- Antispasmodics and pain relievers – for pain relief: Ketorol, Diclofenac, Ortofen.
- Antibiotics – to suppress the development of pathogenic bacteria that caused the disease: “Amoxiclav”, “Augmentin”, “Clarithromycin”
- Probiotics – to prevent the development of dysbiosis: “Bifidumbacterin”, “Linex”, “Acipol”,
- Vitamin and mineral complexes.
- Diuretics: “Kanefron”.
Since tripel phosphates grow rapidly and it is extremely difficult to diagnose the disease in time, it is possible to cope with the disease only through surgical intervention.
There are such types of operations:
- Laparoscopy – with the help of special instruments, small punctures are made and salt crystals and stones are removed.
- Lithotripsy – with the help of ultrasound, stones are destroyed and excreted naturally during urination.
- Abdominal surgery – the abdominal cavity is opened and the triple phosphates are removed,
- Transurethral method – a special device is inserted through the ureter to the place of formation of stones, then it is destroyed with ultrasound or laser. The destroyed stone is excreted along with urine.
- Percutaneous nephrolilapaxy – a puncture is made in the lumbar region and the formation is removed through it.
The choice of the type of surgery depends on the size and location of the triple phosphates.
After the operation, patients are constantly undergoing blood and urine tests to exclude a relapse of the disease.
It is very important to follow a diet, it is necessary to exclude from the diet:
- Butter baked goods.
- Alcoholic and sweet drinks.
- Salty, smoked dishes.
- High fat dairy products.
The following products are allowed:
- Green vegetables.
- Low-fat types of meat, fish.
It is imperative to drink at least 3 liters of liquid per day, it is allowed to use non-carbonated mineral water, cranberry, lingonberry, blueberry juice, weak tea.
It is necessary to reduce the amount of salt consumed to 2 grams per day.
Preventive measures include:
Tripoli phosphates are dangerous compounds that form in the urinary system. In a few weeks, they can grow and fill the entire kidney cavity. Therefore, at the first signs of the disease, you need to urgently consult a doctor and carry out the necessary diagnostics. Only the timely detection of salt crystals and timely treatment can get rid of the disease.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.