In the conditions of modern ecology, primarily the liver suffers. The responsibility of the organ for the correct functioning of all body systems obliges to monitor the health of its wearer. The task of each of us is to monitor and listen to the sensations and painful manifestations that arise under the right rib.
The symptoms of liver disease may not appear for a long time. The causes of liver inflammation are lined up in an extensive list. The risk of disease is possible under several circumstances:
- In case of infection with an infection that can be transmitted through dirty fruits, unwashed hands, and untreated water. In other words, oral or fecal transmission,
- When infected through blood. From mother to child or when visiting places with shared instruments that are poorly processed after procedures. Also, the virus spreads with a syringe if the rules for its use are violated,
- With drug or alcohol addiction and drug abuse.
Inflammation of the liver and its disease directly depend on the factor of occurrence. In the first and second cases, hepatitis manifests itself. In the third, cirrhosis. In addition to these diseases, steatosis and other infections can occur.
What inflammatory process in the liver develops in a patient can only be revealed by a complete examination and specialist consultation based on diagnosis.
Any failure in the work of the organ system leads to a drop in performance and malfunctioning. The liver is no exception. The presence of painful processes in it complicates the withdrawal of bile and causes great damage to health. Inflammation of the liver is combined with the following symptoms:
- Failure to remove bilirubin from the body leads to jaundice. The whites of the eyes, skin and tongue acquire an icteric tint.
- One of the functions of the liver is to protect the body from this substance and remove it. If the function is impaired, bilirubin accumulates in the body, it is deposited in the mucous membranes and contamination of other organs.
- Bile during illness is excreted through outflows with failures. It soon enters the body through the bloodstream, causing swelling, itching and redness of the skin.
- With violations of liver functions, its size increases, which leads to pain in the hypochondrium on the right side.
- There is a malfunction in the gastrointestinal tract. The patient is concerned about pain in the stomach, belching and a bitter aftertaste, indigestion, vomiting and nausea.
- The liver is responsible for the healing of wounds, cuts. If there is inflammation in the body, then problems with blood clotting cannot be avoided. With minor abrasions and skin lesions, a person can lose significant amounts of blood.
The above symptoms are generally the same in men and women, despite the different reactions to the symptoms that appear.
At home, only external symptoms can be detected: darkening of urine, the manifestation of yellowness of the eye sclera and skin, itching and irritation of the skin. If, along with pain in the liver, the patient notes an increase in temperature up to 39 degrees, then we can talk about advanced stages of hepatitis. In this case, an immediate appeal to a specialist is required.
Signs of liver inflammation will not be difficult to notice with an attentive attitude to your sensations. If you notice a change in the color of your skin and urine, it is worth going through a series of tests.
Treatment of liver inflammation is a laborious process. It depends on the history in the medical record, the degree of the disease. After a complete examination, the doctor prescribes medication.
What to do in a specific case with inflammation of the liver, conservative or surgical methods of treatment will tell you. In which case and what exactly to take, the specialist will answer more precisely. Here is an example of the standard prescriptions of a specialist in the presence of certain diseases in an organ.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
The following drugs will help relieve unpleasant symptoms and eliminate liver disease: