It would seem, why go back into the past and treat atrial fibrillation with outdated methods, when there are antiarrhythmic drugs, pacemakers, pills that restore heart rhythm? But the use of herbs is still popular, and there are several reasons for this:
- Plant components gently affect the body, they do not lead to a rapid drop in pressure, do not cause other negative phenomena;
- Herbs are a component of many drugs sold in pharmacies. Their effectiveness has been confirmed by pharmacists and scientists, herbal medicine is a method that has been recognized as effective;
- Recipes for ailments are time-tested – they can be trusted;
- The likelihood of side effects is reduced – so, when taking pills, patients are guaranteed to “plant” their liver and stomach, while with herbs, side effects are minimal;
- Affordable cost – the components used in folk recipes will cost less than the purchase of drugs for arrhythmia. In addition, you can pick herbs yourself, with sufficient knowledge.
However, traditional medicine is not as ideal as it might seem at first glance. Herbal therapy is as complex as drug treatment. You cannot mix incompatible components, you cannot experiment, you must choose the right dosage and follow the rules of administration.
Arrhythmia of the heart cannot be called a separate, independent disease. This is a whole complex of disorders in the cardiovascular system, which leads to malfunctions of the “main muscle” of our body. In a healthy person, the pulse rate ranges from 60-80 beats per minute. If you deviate from this parameter in one direction or another, we are talking about the presence of arrhythmia.
Cardiac arrhythmia has its own varieties and names, and for each type of violation there are symptoms and manifestations. For example, with tachycardia, the heart beats very quickly, sometimes so that the patient can literally hear his heartbeat in his ears, especially at night. With bradycardia, on the contrary, the sinus rhythm is disturbed in the opposite direction, and the patient has a weak pulse.
The causes of cardiac arrhythmias are diverse – both endogenous and exogenous factors can provoke a violation. In addition to the generally accepted concepts of tachycardia or bradycardia, there are rare fluctuations against the background of a normal, healthy heart rhythm. They are called extrasystoles. The most severe pulse disorders are usually
. In this case, there is persistent uneven heart rate.
There are many folk remedies for atrial fibrillation and tachycardia, however, if your disease really brings you great discomfort and you feel bad, it makes sense to undergo conservative medical treatment under the supervision of a cardiologist.
There are many reasons for the violation, and the treatment of arrhythmias with folk remedies should have a clear relationship with the elimination of provoking factors. As we already mentioned, it is worth excluding from your life all kinds of catalysts for heart rhythm disturbances.
It is worth noting that arrhythmia can occur in an absolutely healthy person. Extraordinary tremors, or extrasystoles, appear against the backdrop of changes in the psychoemotional state, increased physical activity, a schematic intake of medications, and even improper nutrition. Among the common causes of arrhythmia, the following factors should be highlighted:
- Excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages and frequent active smoking;
- Abuse of energy and caffeinated drinks;
- Emotional lability (acute reaction to psycho-emotional stimuli, as well as prolonged nervous stresses);
- Depressive states;
- Intense physical activity;
- Violations of the general metabolic processes;
- Infectious processes in the body;
- Fungal infestations;
- Brain pathology;
Past heart and vascular diseases (coronary disease, hypertension, congenital malformations, myocarditis and other pathological conditions); Menopause in women and men.
Symptoms of the disorder are also diverse, and the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias with folk remedies is often aimed precisely at stopping them, especially if they cause serious discomfort to a person. Sometimes manifestations of arrhythmias significantly reduce the quality of life, and can even interfere with everyday activities.
This is true if a malfunction in the heart rhythm is steady and strong. The destabilization of the rhythm between heart contractions does not lead to related pathologies of the heart, but very often their consequence. Therefore, it is important to fully test your body, paying particular attention to cardiac diseases.
Arrhythmia manifests itself in different ways. For example, with tachycardia, patients often complain of a general state of anxiety and anxiety. They can literally “hear” the beat of their heart, especially before bedtime. With such a violation, sweating is significantly enhanced, the patient may suffer from hyperhidrosis, not understanding what its cause is. In severe cases, frequent syncopal conditions (loss of consciousness) are observed.
With bradycardia, on the contrary, the heart rate decreases sharply. In this case, there is severe weakness, apathy, decreased performance, fatigue with the slightest effort. Short-term fainting occurs. A person often feels severe dizziness and darkening in his eyes. The skin becomes pale, “cold sweat” may appear.
Extrasystole is the most common form of cardiac arrhythmia. Pathology is characterized by extraordinary cardiac tremors. The main symptom of this problem is premature contraction of the heart muscle.
The patient can feel it as an intense push in the chest. Along with this, a short-term fading of the heart can be observed, which the patient also clearly feels.
Atrial fibrillation manifests itself even brighter, because in this case, the frequency of contractions of the heart muscle can exceed 150 beats per minute. Interruptions in the functioning of the muscular organ in this case are felt especially clearly. The patient feels constant oxygen starvation, shortness of breath, excitement, tension, severe dizziness.
With this problem, the so-called “heart block”, in which the pulse falls or disappears completely, convulsions begin and loss of consciousness occur. Alas, traditional medicine is not always able to cope with such conditions. In general, the treatment of arrhythmias with folk remedies gives good results.
However, in case of serious abnormalities, it is advisable to undergo the conservative medication prescribed by your observing or treating cardiologist.
For the treatment of atrial fibrillation with folk remedies, phytotherapeutic infusions and decoctions are excellently suitable. However, herbs are not the only things that can help you deal with your problem.
- Take one small head of onion, peel it and grind on a fine grater;
- Do the same with a small sour apple;
- Mix the resulting mashed potatoes;
- Take this product twice a day, between breakfast and lunch, as well as lunch and dinner;
- The amount of “medicine” with a single dose is one teaspoon;
- The duration of treatment is one month.
- Boil 250 ml of pure distilled water in a saucepan;
- Reduce the heat to a minimum;
- Pour four grams of adonis herb into the boiling liquid;
- Boil the mixture over low heat for several minutes;
- Remove the pan from the stove, cover it with a lid, wrap it with a warm cloth and place it in a dry, warm place for half an hour;
- Strain the resulting broth and take it three times a day, one tablespoon;
- The course of such treatment is 2-3 weeks, depending on the dynamics and results.
- Take forty grams of grated roots of a lovage and pour one liter of clean drinking water (boiling water);
- Let it brew in a dark place for eight hours;
- Strain the infusion and drink all the liquid obtained during the day;
- If the pains in the heart associated with arrhythmia still do not go away, prepare for yourself more infusion;
- It is necessary to drink a liter of tincture lovage throughout the day;
- The course of treatment is individual, and its duration depends on the dynamics of therapy.
- Get in the pharmacy alcohol tinctures of hawthorn, valerian and motherwort;
- Pour the contents of all three vials into one glass bottle;
- Shake the mixture well and place it in the refrigerator for hours;
- Drink one teaspoon of the mixture three times a day before meals (in about 15 minutes);
- Soon, you will not need other pills and drugs for the heart.
- Find thirty fresh berries of hawthorn;
- Grind them with a hammer (along with the bones);
- Pour a glass of boiling water and place it on the stove again, turning on a low fire;
- Steam over low heat for 10 minutes;
- Decant the resulting broth, and drink during the day in small sips;
- If necessary, repeat all the manipulations.
Experts say that it is an alternative, alternative treatment for arrhythmia that gives much more pronounced results than conservative medication.
Features of home therapy
Despite the intensive development of modern medicine, the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias with folk remedies is actively used – a disease that consists in disturbing the rhythm of heart contractions.
A separate topic is the methods of effective prevention of hypertension (high blood pressure), combined with the prevention of atrial fibrillation. Given that the disease itself may not occur at all, ways to get rid of heart rhythm disturbances should be selected taking into account ECG data.
Arrhythmia is treatable at home. But in order for the treatment process to be effective, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the methods and recipes of traditional medicine.
- Digitalis flowers 50g;
- Motherwort grass 200 g
- Peppermint, grass 50 g
The recipe for the preparation of a healing potion is simply impossible: it will be necessary to take all the ingredients, put them in an enamel pan, pour water (boiling water) and let it brew for a day. After that – pour into containers, having previously filtered, cool and take one glass three times a day, no matter what.
Prevention methods for hypertension (high blood pressure), combined with the prevention of atrial fibrillation are: daily use of 100 g of pumpkin seeds and a glass of decoction of motherwort herb.
Remember that the healing of all ailments with medicines by nature is in any case better than treatment with chemically synthesized drugs, since it does not even poison your body.
The treatment of arrhythmias at home with folk remedies using herbs is also carried out using the following means:
- Mullein scepter, flowers – 50 g
- Digitalis flowers 50 g;
- Calamus root 100 g
- Peppermint, grass 50 g
Further, the preparation of the recipe is simply impossible – you will need to take all the ingredients, pour them into an enameled pan, fill the container with steep boiling water (1 liter) and let it brew for a day.
After that – pour into containers, having previously filtered, cool and take one glass three times a day, no matter what. Agree, this advice to implement in practice is not at all difficult. Treatment of cardiac arrhythmias with folk remedies is easier to perform than medication.
- Onion husk – 300 g;
- A couple of garlic cloves
The treatment of arrhythmias at home with folk remedies in this case is carried out using the appointment of the following collection:
- Oregano – 50 g
- Horse chestnut, fruits – 50 sh
- Mullein scepter, flowers – 50 g
- Digitalis flowers 50g;
- Mother and stepmother flowers – 50 g
- Calamus root 100 g
- Peppermint, grass 50 g
The recipe for the preparation of the drug itself is simply impossible: it will be necessary to take all the ingredients, pour them into an enameled pan, pour water (boiling water) and let it brew for a day. After that – pour into containers, having previously filtered, cool and take one glass three times a day, no matter what. Agree, this advice to implement in practice is not at all difficult.
- Celery root 500 g;
- Parsley – 50 g;
- Propolis -30 g
Pour 2 liters of boiling water and then boil another 1 hour, after a day of insisting. To drink – a glass once a day. It should be re-emphasized that the healing of all ailments with medicines by nature is in any case better than treatment with chemically synthesized drugs, since it does not even poison your body.
The fundamental point – it is necessary to control the dynamics of the patient’s disease – when using methods of treating this nosological form with phytotherapeutic preparations of celery, a positive result should be achieved after two weeks of therapy
Treatment of arrhythmias at home with folk remedies is carried out by citrus fruits: you will need 1 lemon, 1 grapefruit and 1 pomegranate.
The recipe for a healing potion: you will need to take all the ingredients, pour them into an enameled pan, pour water (boiling water) and let it brew for a day. After that – pour into containers, having previously filtered, cool and take one glass three times a day, for a month.
One of the most common ways to get rid of heart rhythm disturbances.
- The fruits of horse chestnut – 200 g;
- Motherwort herb – 100 g
It will be possible to cure “shimmer” at home with these herbs – pour 2 liters of boiling water and drink a glass a day. The recipe for the preparation itself: it will be necessary to take all the ingredients, pour them into an enameled pan, pour water (boiling water) and let it brew for a day. After that – pour into containers, having previously filtered, cool and take one glass three times a day, no matter what.
Agree, this advice to implement in practice is not at all difficult.
Regarding the dynamics of the patient’s disease – when using the methods of treatment of the considered nosological form with phytotherapeutic drugs, a positive result should be achieved after two months of therapy
Ways to get rid of heart rhythm disturbances in children:
- Motherwort herb – 50 g;
- Oregano herb – 100 g (contraindications for the use of oregano can be found here);
It will be necessary to take all the ingredients, pour them into an enameled pan, pour water (boiling water) and let it brew for a day. After that – pour into containers, having previously filtered, cool and take one glass three times a day, no matter what. Agree, this advice to implement in practice is not at all difficult.
Atrial heart arrhythmia treatment with folk remedies: at home, you can take unlimited amounts of bananas – they contain a lot of potassium and greens – there is a lot of vitamin C. Remember that eating vitamins with food is in any case better than treating with chemically synthesized drugs, since it does not even poison your body.
- Digitalis flowers – 50 g;
- Motherwort herb – 50 g;
- Oregano herb – 100 g
- Grass mother and stepmothers – 200 g
In order to implement the proposed method:
- to get rid of heart rhythm disturbances, you must follow the recipe for the preparation of the drug itself: take all the ingredients, put them in an enamel pan, pour water (boiling water) and let it brew for a day.
- After that – pour into containers, having previously filtered, cool and take one glass three times a day, no matter what.
In this case, it is also very important to control the dynamics of the patient’s disease – when using the methods of treatment of the considered nosological form with phytotherapeutic drugs, a positive result should be achieved after one to two months of therapy. In this case, too, the healing of all ailments with medicines from nature does not poison your body.
It is necessary to develop an integrated approach to the prevention of this pathology. The use of pumpkin seeds, as already described above, is an effective tool, but in some cases it becomes insufficient and you have to switch to synthetic drugs – amiodarone 200 2 r per day.
In order to eliminate the 100% chance of a manifestation of an attack of atrial contractions, you will need to use motherwort tincture at least three or four times a week, and this will need to be done in combination with the use of one of the above fees.
This is the only way to eliminate the possibility of a relapse of the disease. In addition, of course, the correction of lifestyle is shown – the exclusion of all fat and fried foods, the rejection of cigarettes and alcohol. Otherwise, any treatment, no matter how effective and safe drugs would be used, but would be completely ineffective.
The conclusion comes from here: no matter what treatment is used, without a healthy lifestyle and an effective set of preventive measures, it will be completely inappropriate. This should be understood by all patients, so that later there would be even greater health problems.
Arrhythmia occurs in a person at any age due to many reasons. The most common ones are:
- heart disease ;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- thyroid disease;
- hereditary factor (in this case, the disease is diagnosed in a child at an early age).
Symptoms of the disease are also different:
- With bradycardia, the pulse rate decreases, pressure drops, weakness and pain appear in the sternum, and dizziness.
- With sinus tachycardia, the heart rate is too fast, any stress, mental or physical, provokes a pathological condition.
- With atrial fibrillation, the rhythm is erratic, shortness of breath appears, constant weakness.
- With extrasystole, dizziness, a feeling of fatigue, a feeling that the heart stops beating occur.
It is possible to establish the type of arrhythmia only after examination by a cardiologist. The specialist will prescribe an effective treatment, tell you how to treat heart arrhythmia at home using herbal preparations.
For a long time in medicine practicing the treatment of arrhythmias with folk remedies at home. The main goal of drug therapy for cardiovascular pathologies associated with irregular heartbeat is its normalization.
A cardiologist selects drugs for a particular patient, focusing on the current condition of the patient and related diseases. Many medicines have a large number of contraindications and side effects.
The basic principles of treatment
Herbal treatment is used along with other methods, it is most effective to combine several mechanisms, coordinating them with the doctor in advance. You need to understand that traditional medicine is based on several principles:
- You can not take herbs without the permission of a doctor, that is, self-medicate;
- You can not combine different plants and tablets without studying the features of their interaction. So, some herbs block the work of drugs;
- The dosage is determined by the doctor, he also prescribes the duration of administration.
If you do not want the herbs to be harmful, follow the recommendations of the doctors. And remember that the treatment of any disease, including arrhythmias, begins with an accurate diagnosis.
Effective herbal recipes
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
A mixture of several tinctures of medicinal herbs will help with arrhythmia: the main ingredient, valerian root and motherwort. Mix ready-made solutions in equal amounts and place in a dark glass container. Drink 1 teaspoon 3 times a day before meals. The product is suitable only for adult patients, because tinctures contain alcohol.
Another way to use hawthorn for treatment is to prepare a decoction from the dried fruits of the plant. Art. place a spoon of grass in a glass container, pour a glass of hot water, cook in a steam bath for 10-15 minutes.
Cool, drink a little throughout the day. This recipe is suitable for children, you can add a little sugar and a slice of lemon to the broth.
The following remedy will help relieve swelling in the disease: Art. mix a spoonful of fresh, finely chopped rose hips with chopped birch leaves (2 tbsp.), place in a glass container, pour a glass of boiling water, insist, strain, drink during the day in small sips.
Another forest herb used to treat the disease is known as sorrel. The plant can be purchased at a pharmacy or prepared independently in the summer.
1 tbsp. pour a spoonful of sour acid inflorescences with a glass of boiling water, cover with a bath towel, let it brew for 20 minutes. Infusion can be drunk instead of tea before or after a meal. After 2 weeks of admission, you should take a break of 7 days.
Wild berry infusion has been used for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases for a long time. Regular use of the product shows good results. When preparing the infusion, the entire plant should be used, excluding the roots (leaves, stems, berries, flowers).
2 tbsp. chopped tablespoons of strawberries (fresh or dried), pour into a thermos, pour two glasses of boiling water. Let it brew for at least 2 hours, strain, drink throughout the day instead of tea.
There are several proven recipes that will surely help get rid of atrial fibrillation or other heart diseases. Here are general recommendations, however, the exact process of admission and the duration of the course should be agreed with the cardiologist:
- Take 2 cups of ripe viburnum with seeds, add 2 cups of water, simmer for 5 minutes. Take a decoction of 100 ml twice a day;
- Pour 2 tablespoons with a hill of dill seeds in a glass of warm water, bring the mixture to a boil, strain, drink 3 tbsp. Three times a day before meals;
- Add 30 crushed berries of hawthorn with seeds to a glass of boiling water, cook for 10 minutes. Eat the mixture in small portions in one day, continue the course for 3 weeks;
- Take 50 g of celery roots, pour a liter of boiled cold water, leave overnight. Drink water during the day, in the evening – repeat the cooking procedure;
- Grate an apple and a medium-sized onion, mix, divide into two and eat in a day. You need to do such a medicine twice a month;
- Mix 20 grams of raisins, 50 – walnuts, 200 – dried apricots. Grind the mass, add 1 lemon, crushed with zest, 5 tbsp. tablespoons of honey. The mass is infused in a dark room for 3 hours, taken in the morning after eating, 2 tbsp. The course is a month, you need to store the jar in a cool place;
- Pour a tablespoon of dried rosehips with two glasses of boiling water, cook in a water bath for 10 minutes, strain, cool, add tablespoon. honey. You need to drink 4 times a day before eating half a glass;
- Brew 2 tablespoons of lily of the valley flowers, a spoonful of valerian and hawthorn berries, let it brew, take 3 tbsp. twice a day;
- Take a tablespoon of dried calendula inflorescences, add a glass of boiling water, let it brew in warmth for an hour. Strain and drink half a cup three times a day before meals.
For the treatment of fibrillation, a variety of decoctions are used, prepared on the basis of chamomile, motherwort, hawthorn, and valerian. Clover, mint, yarrow and buckthorn bark are added to them. Hops, St. John’s wort, rosemary and raspberry leaves help with heart diseases.
Folk remedies for pathology
Doctors allocate several folk remedies for the treatment of atrial fibrillation, all of them are time-tested, give a good result, and help with other pathologies of the heart. Most popular products:
- Hawthorn – one of the main and affordable means, berries actively affect the muscle, restore rhythm, cleanse the blood, prevent the appearance of blood clots;
- Honey – this delicious treat has many medicinal properties, including affecting the heart. Such a product can be eaten both for prophylaxis and in the case when protracted diseases provoked arrhythmia;
- Lemon is an equally effective tool that improves heart function;
- Cranberries, viburnum and grapes – berries contain magnesium and potassium, indispensable for the human body;
- Chokeberry – reception is more of an auxiliary nature, since this product lowers blood pressure, fights symptoms and causes of pathology;
- Mountain celery – for the preparation of broths, its roots are taken, the plant restores the heart rate, eliminates chest pain, and fights the patient’s discomfort;
- Onion – it can be included in the daily diet, both for prevention and for treatment;
- Peppermint – with the plant make soothing teas that relieve nervous excitement and help normalize sleep. Along with mint, valerian and motherwort are also used;
- Dill seeds – a means by which normal heart function is restored, pressure is reduced, headaches and dizziness pass.
However, the list of folk remedies for atrial fibrillation is much larger. Doctors advise taking standard and affordable products for everyone: beans, apples, dried apricots, drink herbal tea, eat nuts. The correct way of life also plays an important role – for example, combining herbal medicine with alcohol or using fried fatty foods is forbidden, treatment will not bring results.
Medicine knows the fact that beekeeping products in the diet of a patient with a diagnosis of “arrhythmia” help strengthen the heart muscle.
A large amount of glucose, fructose and trace elements contained in honey contribute to the recovery of the patient.
The product will bring maximum benefit if you use it daily in small quantities.
An effective tool to strengthen the cardiovascular system is a mixture of walnuts and honey. About 100 grams of the mixture can be eaten per day, using it as a dessert. For cooking, finely chop walnuts and mix them with honey. The most useful are lime, mountain, buckwheat honey. The course of treatment can last up to one and a half months.
A mixture of royal jelly and honey is another well-known remedy that has a beneficial effect on heart rate. To prepare the composition, you should take honey and royal jelly at the rate of one hundred to one. Stir the ingredients thoroughly, put in a glass or ceramic container, store the mixture in a dry, cool place. Take before meals 3 times a day for a teaspoon.
Pollen with honey
A mixture of honey and pollen has a beneficial effect on the heart muscle. The ratio of components: 1: 1. The drug is taken 3 times a day before meals for 2 teaspoons.
This beekeeping product is a powerful antioxidant, has the ability to thin the blood. It is usually prescribed in complex therapy for the treatment of arrhythmias in the form of water and alcohol tinctures. Healing ointments containing propolis can be applied to the chest and shoulder blades during an exacerbation of the disease.
With cardiac arrhythmias, it is necessary to adhere to certain rules in the diet.
To strengthen the heart muscle, as much as possible raw, unprocessed vegetables and fruits, which contain many useful substances and trace elements, should be introduced into the patient’s diet. The normal activity of the heart is supported by potassium, magnesium and calcium.
There are a number of vegetables in which the content of these substances is highest, they must be constantly present in the patient menu.
Garlic is useful in its raw form, it is added to various dishes: in soups, borsch, salads. And with it you can prepare a therapeutic mixture. Peel and chop 2 small heads of fresh garlic, wash and finely chop 2 cups of cranberries, mix the ingredients, transfer to a glass container, leave in a cool dark place for 48 hours. Add 5 tbsp to the mixture. spoons of honey, mix.
Raw onions help to cure many diseases, and it is also useful for heart palpitations. This ingredient should be added to various dishes. A salad made from raw onions and sour apples is especially useful. Preparation: peel the onion, finely chop. Remove the peel from a sour apple, grate, mix with onion, season with natural yogurt or sour cream.
From asparagus, you can prepare a healing broth, used to treat cardiac pathologies. Rinse the asparagus root and leaves under running water, finely chop. 1 tbsp. put a spoonful of the plant in a container of glass, pour a glass of boiling water, cook on a steam bath for 5-10 minutes.
Cool the broth, drain, consume 3 times a day before meals.
The vegetable contains glucose, mustard oil, trace elements and vitamins that have beneficial effects on the heart muscle. The root crop can be used to make salads, mixing it with fresh herbs, apples or carrots.
Root juice is useful for patients with arrhythmia. When preparing it, you should use not only the vegetable itself, but also its leaves. Dilute fresh turnip juice with boiled water at the rate of one to one, add a little linden honey. Drink daily before dinner.
Celery root helps cure heart disease. Based on the plant, infusions and decoctions are prepared, raw roots are used. Patients with arrhythmias benefit from celery root salads.
To prepare: take celery, wash, peel, grate, finely chop fresh herbs, mix. Season the salad with olive or corn oil.
Prevention with folk remedies
Herbal medicine is also good because these herbs and recipes are suitable not only for treatment, but also for the prevention of arrhythmia. In addition, there are several drugs that are recommended to be taken if the patient is at risk, suffers from heart disease, or has a hereditary predisposition:
- Vegetable juice – make it with tomatoes, carrots, beets and onions. It is best to drink freshly squeezed juice, do not add salt and spices to it;
- Increase the amount of greens consumed – especially for dill, parsley, green onions and celery;
- Drink herbal teas with mint, raspberries, oregano – they soothe well, relieve overstrain;
- Eat more red pepper, garlic, tomatoes – vegetables that improve heart function;
- In season there are peaches, apricots, raspberries, strawberries, cranberries, cherries, mountain ash and viburnum;
- Do not give up honey – this folk remedy copes well with dozens of ailments.
In addition to everything, other methods should not be neglected, because herbal medicine shows itself well only with an integrated approach. Do not give up the pills prescribed by your doctor, be sure to follow a diet, lead a healthy lifestyle and treat concomitant pathologies on time.
Folk remedies for atrial fibrillation are a very effective way to gently and safely affect the body. Time-tested recipes are guaranteed to bring results if you follow the doctor’s recommendations and do not experiment with your health.