Diagnosing an arrhythmia attack is quite simple. The patient may complain of sudden weakness, severe dizziness, sharp (cutting) pain in the heart, a slowing or accelerating heart rate, and a disturbance in the rhythm of the heartbeat. In some cases, the pulse may disappear, then resume.
The symptoms of this disorder are easily confused with mild malaise.
But arrhythmia, as a rule, indicates serious diseases of the body. Sometimes the change in heart rate is “flickering” in nature, that is, blood circulation at first can be barely noticeable, and then abruptly stop.
Often this phenomenon occurs with severe or chronic heart ailments. Also, the suspension of blood flow can “talk” about a blood clot in the pulmonary artery.
Sometimes an overdose of cardiac drugs leads to arrhythmias. Therefore, in this case, you should immediately seek medical help. If a person suddenly faints, one should resort to resuscitation. Indirect cardiac muscle massage and mechanical ventilation will help start the blood circulation process.
Qualified specialists distinguish two types of arrhythmia:
Normally, the heart muscle should contract 60 to 80 times per minute. With tachycardia, the heart rate is more than 90 beats per minute, and with bradycardia it does not exceed 60 times. In this case, the symptoms can be very different, including muscle pain, nausea, vomiting, chills. If a person is in the house, then he needs to be doused with cool water (with bradycardia) and rub his wrists.
- Help with the development of ventricular arrhythmias
- How to recognize an arrhythmia attack
- Symptoms of different types of rhythm disturbance
- How to relieve an attack. Treatment.
- Medications for an attack
- Atrial fibrillation: home remedies
- First aid
- Arrhythmia: folk recipes
- Cardiac arrhythmia: prevention, tips for preventing attacks
Help with the development of ventricular arrhythmias
In the case when the violation of the heart rhythm is caused by the malfunctioning of the ventricles of the organ, the main symptom will most likely be a decrease in heart rate. In this state, the patient’s pulse will be barely noticeable. First aid in a similar situation to relieve an arrhythmia attack involves the following actions:
- A man is laid and his head is thrown back. It helps improve breathing.
- Unfasten squeezing clothes with a belt.
- They monitor the pulse and call an ambulance.
If after ten minutes the arrhythmia attack does not pass (for example, a person may lose consciousness), then the patient is given a heart massage and artificial respiration. For this patient, lay on a flat surface. The person who provides assistance sits on the left. Thus, it will be convenient for him to perform artificial respiration.
How to recognize an arrhythmia attack
An arrhythmia attack can begin as suddenly as it ends. Here are some symptoms that may indicate an onset of arrhythmia.
- A person may feel dizzy, it is difficult for him to stand on his feet.
- A flutter of the heart is felt in the chest, often a person feels fullness in the chest.
- The pulse changes – it can become more frequent, slow down and be “torn”.
- The patient has shortness of breath, lack of air.
- During an arrhythmia attack, acute chest pain may occur.
- With serious violations of the heart muscle, a person may faint.
If you or your loved ones have similar symptoms, you should immediately call an ambulance. Especially if the attack occurs for the first time and for no apparent reason.
Symptoms of different types of rhythm disturbance
In addition to a sensation of a heartbeat, an arrhythmia attack is accompanied by general weakness, sweating, dizziness, angina pectoris (pressing pain behind the sternum, left side of the chest, irradiation into the left arm, jaw, neck is possible). The appearance of shortness of breath is also quite often noted, a feeling of anxiety and fear appears. Less common are fainting conditions and fainting.
Some patients subjectively do not feel attacks of arrhythmia, and rhythm disturbances are detected only during the examination or at a doctor’s appointment.
It is worth adopting techniques for the relief of pain during an arrhythmia attack. Attention to health will allow you to acquire in advance the necessary tools and skills to combat arrhythmia. These signs make you aware of yourself in the first place:
- The appearance of shortness of breath.
- Strange tremors in the heart or chest tremors.
- Painful sensations in and around the heart.
- Weakness, fainting, or frequent manifestations of dizziness.
- Pressure in excess of 90 bpm or below 60 per minute.
If a complex of symptoms is detected, then this is arrhythmia, the detection of one symptom does not give a guarantee and requires additional examination.
Some types of arrhythmias, for example, sinus tachycardia and atrial extrasystole, are practically not felt by sick people. Usually they are not associated with the work of the heart, arising from other types of pathologies, for example, in connection with changes in the thyroid gland and a violation of its functions. They do not pose a danger to life, but require seeking medical help and timely treatment.
This condition requires the immediate provision of medical care to a sick person, as it can lead to death. Before the doctor arrives, first aid must be provided by the people around him.
|Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation|
|Paroxysmal tachycardia||Symptoms of paroxysmal tachycardia:|
Pain with this type of arrhythmia can also be associated with the development of myocardial infarction. Sometimes the appearance of dyspnea is associated with the occurrence of left ventricular heart failure.
|Adams Syndrome – Stokes – Morgagni||The cause of the syndrome is a complete transverse blockade of the passage of signals through the heart muscle, leading to a different rhythm of contraction of the ventricles and atria. Complaints noted in patients are usually associated with ongoing changes in the atrioventricular block, which passes from incomplete to complete.|
The following symptoms are noted:
How to relieve an attack. Treatment.
If the above methods were ineffective, then further assistance is provided by medical personnel. An ambulance doctor will remove the electrocardiogram, and, based on the specific clinical situation, will decide on the methods and timing of rhythm restoration.
It should be noted that in many cases the sinus rhythm is restored spontaneously during the first few hours or on the first day, the more time elapsed from the onset of an attack, the less likely the sinus rhythm to recover spontaneously.
So, if the patient’s condition is satisfactory, symptoms such as shortness of breath, weakness are not very pronounced, there are no severe manifestations of the disease, sinus rhythm is restored using antiarrhythmic drugs. This is called medical cardioversion, the use of this method is currently more preferable in comparison with electric cardioversion, since sedatives and anesthesia are not required and the subsequent choice of preventive antiarrhythmic therapy is facilitated.
There are several possible variants of rhythm disturbance during an attack (your doctor will determine your attack by ECG), consider the most common ones – an attack of atrial fibrillation (atrial fibrillation) and an attack of supraventricular tachycardia (atrial, nodular).
Medical cardioversion of an atrial fibrillation attack is most often performed in a hospital, especially if this is the first attack, under medical supervision, monitor control of an electrocardiogram. The greatest effectiveness and maximum safety of cardioversion is observed in the first 48 hours from the onset of an attack.
Amiodarone, an antiarrhythmic drug of class 3, is most commonly used. Its use is possible in patients with structural changes in the heart (left ventricular hypertrophy), chronic heart failure, coronary heart disease. When using amiodarone, rapid restoration of sinus rhythm does not occur.
Nibentan is a relatively new domestic antiarrhythmic drug of class 3. This drug is highly effective when spontaneous rhythm recovery is unlikely.
Propafenone – an antiarrhythmic drug of class 1C, is highly effective in patients with a recent attack. The drug is NOT recommended in patients with chronic heart failure, coronary heart disease, structural changes in the heart (left ventricular hypertrophy), is not recommended in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It is usually used as a “tablet in your pocket” method in the absence of contraindications.
Less effective drugs include: beta-blockers (metoprolol), sinus rhythm restoration efficiency is 13%.
Given the variety of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia (atrial, nodular, with narrow complexes, with wide complexes), vagal tests, verapamil, beta-blockers, amiodarone, procainamide, sotalol, lidocaine, ATP can be used. The relief of an attack is carried out in a hospital under the monitor control of an electrocardiogram, monitoring the patient’s condition.
It is worth noting that if the duration of paroxysm (attack) is more than 48 hours, and the patient has not received anticoagulant therapy (therapy for the prevention of blood clots), then transesophageal echocardiography should be performed (to exclude intra-atrial thrombosis – blood clots in the atria).
The procedure for electrical cardioversion should be performed on an empty stomach only if it is not an emergency. After performing intravenous anesthesia, sensors are applied to constantly monitor the electrocardiogram. Using two electrodes superimposed on special points restore the sinus rhythm.
After this procedure, you will be monitored for at least three hours. The effectiveness of electric cardioversion reaches 90%, but like any manipulation, complications are possible, such as thromboembolism and arrhythmias, complications of general anesthesia, skin burns are possible. In elderly patients with structural heart disease, a prolonged stoppage of the sinus node may develop.
After restoration of the sinus rhythm, the patient is discharged to an outpatient follow-up stage, where the effectiveness of preventive methods is evaluated and the question of the advisability of surgical treatment of arrhythmia is decided.
You can get rid of arrhythmia using the following recipes:
- The use of buckwheat. Pour two tablespoons of buckwheat with boiling water and wrap the dishes overnight. In the morning, filter the composition and drink a glass three times. This is a very good way to strengthen the heart.
- Using turnip broth. The root crop is cleaned, ground and poured with a liter of water. The composition is cooked on fire for about an hour, after which it is allowed to cool. Filter the finished solution and drink half a glass twice.
- Pumpkin juice and honey treatment. Freshly squeezed juice of this product is very beneficial for the heart. Mix half a glass with such juice with a spoon of honey. Drink the resulting cocktail daily at bedtime for one month.
You can get rid of attacks of normal heart function using the following recipes.
- Buckwheat. Pour two tablespoons of buckwheat with a liter of boiling water and wrap the dishes overnight. In the morning, strain the composition and drink a glass three times a day. This is a good tool to strengthen the heart muscle.
- Turnip broth. Large root vegetables need to be cleaned, crushed and pour a liter of water. Simmer for about an hour, then let it cool. Strain the composition and drink it in half a glass in the morning and evening.
- Pumpkin juice and honey. Freshly squeezed pumpkin juice is very useful, including for the heart. Mix half a glass of juice with a tablespoon of honey. Drink a freshly prepared cocktail every day at bedtime for a month.
- Rosemary tincture. 5 tablespoons of rosemary should be poured into a dark glass bottle. Fill the grass with a little alcohol. Infuse the composition for 10 days, then strain the liquid and take 25 drops in the morning and evening.
- Dried fruits and honey. Dried fruits, honey and lemon are very good at heart function. Twist the dried apricots, raisins, dried lemon and nuts in a meat grinder. Add honey to the mass and mix everything. There is a delicious healing mixture, one spoonful three times a day.
- Melissa, Valerian, Yarrow. Mix herbs in equal proportions and prepare a strong broth from the collection. Drink 20 ml before each meal 100 minutes before meals three times a day.
- Valerian, motherwort, viburnum bark, calendula flowers. Combine the herbs and crushed bark in equal proportions and pour three spoons of the collection into a bowl. Pour boiling water over a liter and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes. Then cover the broth with a lid and let it brew until it cools completely. Drink half a glass in the morning and evening. The full course of treatment is three weeks, after which you need to take a week break. Repeat course if necessary. This is an excellent tool not only for heart function. It calms and strengthens the nervous system well.
These are simple and proven over the years recipes that will help you normalize the work of the heart muscle and prevent arrhythmia attacks.
In a normal state, the heartbeat of a healthy person is 60-90 beats per minute. With an attack of atrial fibrillation, this number can reach up to 160 and even 240 beats per minute. In ancient times, an arrhythmia attack was called “Delirium of the Heart”, because strokes are usually illogical and not rhythmic. Symptom is 5 times more likely to occur in smokers, but women suffer from arrhythmia less often than men.
how to get rid of tachycardia folk remedies
Medications for an attack
Anti-arrhythmic drugs are widely available in pharmacies, from tablets to intravenous and intramuscular preparations.
It is easier to stop the attack with medication than using improvised means. If you take antiarrhythmic pills, then the chance of an attack is much lower, and it stops easier.
Atrial fibrillation: home remedies
Before relieving an arrhythmia attack at home, you need to pull yourself together and calm down. The presence of fresh air in the room helps to recover, so the first thing to open the window.
While waiting for a doctor to prevent heart pain, take a comfortable position. It is optimal to sit in a chair or a chair with a back, recline.
- To eliminate pain, hold your breath for several seconds, gaining air into the lungs.
- If possible, cough.
- Help the patient to take a comfortable position, better sitting. If there is a chair or chair with a back, lean back.
- Holding your breath, along with an attack of arrhythmia, massage the eyeballs by pressing on them with your fingers and making rotational movements.
- Give a crust of bread to the patient.
- Immerse your face in a container of cold water, repeat several times.
Thanks to these quick actions, you can stop an arrhythmia attack. But since it is not immediately clear whether they will help, it is imperative to call emergency care.
What to do with acute cardiac arrhythmias at home? Alternative medicine that is stored in a first-aid kit or whipped up on its own, which removes the symptoms of the disease, is suitable.
The use of essential oils will help bring the patient to their senses; the aromas of cinnamon, lemon balm, thyme, mint, eucalyptus, sage, cloves or conifers are considered optimal.
During an attack, apply a few drops of oil on a clean scarf made of natural fabric (a napkin) and allow the smell to be inhaled, alternately covering one of the patient’s nostrils.
Some alcohol tinctures will help to cope with an attack of cardiac arrhythmias, the remedies infused with oats, hawthorn, motherwort and valerian will be best suited.
Arrhythmia can be stopped by dissolving 20-30 ml of such an infusion in a glass of water at room temperature and giving the patient, after stirring.
- Boiling water is added to the berries of viburnum (1: 2 ratio), boil for 7 minutes, drink 5-6 times / day. Insist 6 hours rosehips (30g each), hawthorn and motherwort grass, better in a thermos. Accept ¼ Art. before lunch.
- Treatment of atrial arrhythmias with herbs. Valerian root in the amount of Art. spoons, boil (spoon on a glass of liquid), drink 3 r / day. Black tea is replaced with mint tea with lemon. Take daily 30 days.
- Extrasystolic arrhythmia. 10 grams of cornflower insist in a glass of hot water for two hours. Take a quarter cup.
- Paroxysmal arrhythmia – an attack. Mix honey with ground lemon and walnuts (ratio of 200 g lemon and 30 g walnut). Take a spoonful before meals.
- Treatment of ventricular arrhythmias with home remedies. Melissa infusion is taken in ½ cup a month at 3 r / day. Treatment with hawthorn. Boil the fruits for 10 minutes, take ½ cup three times / day. 10 gr. Pour the fruits of hawthorn with vodka (100 ml), leave for seven days. Drink 10 drops before meals.
- Treatment of rhythm disturbances with garlic. Chop 4 heads of garlic, add the juice of 4 lemons. Put in a 3 liter jar, pour water (2 l). Insist in a cold place for two days. The therapeutic infusion is taken ¼ st, preheated.
- Propolis treatment. Mix two tinctures: propolis and hawthorn. Take 30 drops 3p / day.
- Onion treatment. Ground onions mixed with grated apple. The course of treatment is a month 2 r / day.
- Arrhythmia: treatment of attacks of honey. Honey in equal amounts is mixed with lemon peel, taken on a spoon on an empty stomach. Mix radish and honey (equal parts) and take before dinner.
1. In equal proportions mix tincture of valerian, oats, hawthorn, motherwort. This mixture in the amount of 1 tablespoon is diluted in a glass of warm water and after an attack they are drunk in small sips. If the mixture is not ready, then you can prepare a mixture of herbs immediately after the attack, counting the same number of drops in a tablespoon. It is advisable that the medicine is not prepared for the most sick.
2. Aromatic oils of cloves, cinnamon, lemon balm, lavender, pine, nutmeg, anise, sage, thyme, eucalyptus pour 1 drop into the aroma lamp and glow this mixture over the candle. You can also pour droplets on a handkerchief and allow the patient to inhale after another attack.
On the basis of decoctions of the root of valerian, mint, hawthorn, lemon balm also take baths. For people who often have arrhythmias, you can just drink teas from these herbs or make decoctions based on them and take them at the dosage recommended by your doctor.
And most importantly, self-medication in this case should not take place. It is important to know what to do with arrhythmias and what to do first, but only a specialist should prescribe a heart treatment.
Not all medicines can be found in a home medicine cabinet, so the above list is for general reference only, which medical workers work with during an arrhythmia attack.
- Simultaneous administration of insulin, glucose, potassium chloride. A similar mixture is called polarizing. If the patient has diabetes, insulin and glucose are replaced with saline.
- Asparkam or panangin – the so-called vitamins for the heart, are administered intravenously.
- Novocainamide on physical. solution – intravenously, sometimes combined with a mesatone to prevent a sharp drop in blood pressure.
- Strofantin is a cardiac glycoside that is used only in the absence of chronic glycoside intoxication.
- Korglikon – is administered dropwise with a solution of glucose or saline. Not compatible with other antiarrhythmic drugs.
Recently, propafenone has often been used to stop arrhythmias. The drug is taken once in a dose of 600 mg (if the weight is more than 45 kg). It is issued according to the prescription, therefore it is prescribed only to those whom it helped in the conditions of a hospital.
Before the doctor arrives, in order to eliminate the symptoms of arrhythmia, it is necessary to use herbal medicines. The safest and most effective are Validol along with Corvalol, tincture of valerian and motherwort. The main goals of the drug exposure are attempts to calm down, eliminate fear with panic, and help restore the correct rhythm to the heart. The drug “Corvalol” in the presence of arrhythmia helps to achieve the following results:
- Dilation of the coronary vessels, which significantly improves blood flow, reducing pressure.
- Removal of muscle cramps.
- Elimination of psycho-emotional excitability and feelings of fear.
- Calm and help falling asleep.
It is worth considering that while taking herbal remedies or soothing medicines, arrhythmia will not disappear, but the general condition improves, the stress factor that provokes rhythm disturbance is eliminated.
• Call an ambulance (to perform an electrocardiogram during an attack and record a rhythm disturbance during an attack, if possible, you must prepare previously performed electrocardiograms for comparison, if you have any).
• If exercise has been performed, immediately terminate the load.
• Try to calm down (often it is very difficult, especially when the attack first developed), try to note the time when the attack began.
• Take a comfortable sitting position, reclining.
• Provide access to fresh air, loosen collar, tie, belt.
• Perform vaginal tests (breath holding, light pressure on the eyeballs, carotid sinus massage)
• Dip your face in cool water for a few seconds (there is a reflex decrease in heart rate, it is possible to stop the attack in this way).
• Take herbal sedatives (valerian, motherwort, peony, hawthorn, can be mixed in equal parts with an alcohol infusion of valerian, peony and motherwort).
• If ineffective, use combined sedatives (Corvalol, the number of drops corresponds to the number of years).
• It is possible to supplement treatment by taking 2–3 tablets of panangin, especially important for ventricular arrhythmias, if there is no chronic kidney disease (chronic renal failure).
Patients with rhythm disturbances often know which drugs should be taken during an attack. With a slight severity, it is often enough to spend some time in a calm state. It is especially important to apply it with tachycardia, when there is a frequent heartbeat. There are also simple and affordable ways for everyone to relieve an attack of tachycardia, while at home or even at work, at a party.
1. You need to take a semi-sitting position and sit a little with your eyes closed, while inhaling deeply and holding your breath for a while. In this case, you need to imagine that the air in the form of a coma, as it were, is pushed into the inside.
2. Massage of the carotid artery – with two fingers on the right side, the pulsation of a large vessel is felt on the neck and massaged for several minutes with slow movements.
It is undesirable for elderly patients to massage the carotid sinus, since at this age there is a high risk of clogging of the vessels due to separation of the atherosclerotic plaque.
3. Exposure to cool water – causes a reflex reaction of the body to slow down the heartbeat, therefore it is often used for tachycardia. To do this, you need to either drink a little cool water, or, more efficiently, dip your face in cold water.
Pressure on the eyelids, especially in the elderly and people with eye diseases, is fraught with eye injury. In particular, retinal detachment may occur.
It is very important to provide the patient with moral support, especially if arrhythmia occurs for the first time. Often in case of rhythm disturbance, anxiety and fear appear, so at such moments, reassurance from relatives, a positive attitude, or at least understanding, is especially relevant.
If a person first has an arrhythmia attack, it is necessary to call an ambulance. Before her arrival, the patient should be reassured, help him get rid of the feeling of fear that has arisen, avoid panic and bustle, calmly performing measures to eliminate arrhythmia.
What to do with arrhythmia:
- Provide the patient with emotional and physical peace, comfortable body position.
- Improve the intake of fresh air by opening a window or window.
- You can try to stop the attack by changing the position of the body, changing the vertical position to horizontal.
- Sometimes the effect on the larynx with the fingers can help, leading to the appearance of a gag reflex.
- Acceptance of sedatives – tinctures of valerian or motherwort, corvalol, 40 drops of valocordin or other drugs.
- Performing a patient’s breathing exercises in this sequence – a deep breath is taken, then breathing is delayed, the eyes are closed and a gentle three-fold ten-second pressure is applied to the eyelids of the fingers on the eyelids for one minute.
- If the patient has a loss of consciousness and a decrease in heart rate, it should be, by tilting his head back and unbuttoning his collar, to ensure the free flow of air into the lungs, observing whether the heart rate is restored. With an insufficient level of heart rate, you should start performing external cardiac massage and artificial respiration. Their ratio should be 15: 2, the approximate amount of necessary compression of the heart – 100 per minute.
|If a paroxysmal form of atrial fibrillation occurs|
|With an attack of Adams – Stokes – Morgagni|
The first symptom of heart rhythm disturbance always occurs at the most inopportune moment, and, as a rule, this happens away from medical institutions. At the pre-medical stage, first aid for an attack of arrhythmia should include the following measures:
- It is required to provide access to fresh air, namely to unfasten the collar, and then open the window. You need to get out of stuffiness.
- It is recommended to take a horizontal position, it is best to lie down or at least sit down and lower your head down.
- You also need to eliminate the provoking factors. The patient needs emotional and psychological peace along with the cessation of work; you must not smoke or drink alcohol or coffee.
- It is necessary to assess the heart rate on the wrist by the pulse, so you need to measure the pressure.
What else needs to be done to relieve an attack of cardiac arrhythmias? Against the background of the first episode that appeared, it is very difficult to understand the causes of the fainting state and chest pain. In any case, with minimal suspicion of the arrhythmic nature of the attack, vagal tests should be used:
- Try to swallow, without chewing, a small crust of bread.
- Immerse your face in a basin of cold water.
- You should try to take a deep breath and exhale.
- Try to hold your breath for a few minutes.
- A finger is pressed on the root of the tongue to provoke a gag reflex.
- Trying to cough.
- They put pressure on their eyes with no effort.
- Do a neck massage in the carotid zone.
Even if it is known how to relieve an arrhythmia attack at home, it is far from always possible to get rid of the disease through primary measures, in this regard, after the onset of symptoms, emergency assistance must be called. In the absence of effect or an increase in dangerous symptoms, vagal tests should be discontinued.
Competent and well-coordinated actions during an attack can not only alleviate the condition of the patient, but also save his life.
- The first thing to do is sit down or lie down. Under your head you need to put a pillow. If you have an attack on the street, try to find a bus stop or bench to sit down. In extreme cases, you can sit on the curb or on your knees, so as not to faint and not to bump at the same time. Ask passersby for help.
- If you are at home, you need to open a window to give fresh air access. For the same reason, a sweater with a collar is removed from a person, a tie is relaxed. If people have gathered around a person, ask them to move away.
- You can relieve an attack of tachycardia (accelerated heartbeat) with this technique. It is necessary to gain a full chest of air and how to push it down into the stomach. Hold your breath for a few seconds.
- Close your eyes and gently, but rather firmly press the eyeballs.
- It is necessary to massage the right carotid artery with light movements. If you don’t know where it is, just do a neck massage on the right side – almost from the chin to the middle of the neck.
- You can give a person to swallow a rough crust of hard bread.
- Wipe the patient’s face with a damp cloth, if this does not help, he should lower his face for a few seconds in ice water.
- To get rid of an attack of arrhythmia, you can artificially cause a cough. With hypertension and tachycardia, vomiting helps a lot – it must be called by pressing on the root of the tongue.
- If the heartbeat is not rapid, but rather slow, you should do the following. Put the person on a horizontal surface, lift his legs up. With a weak heartbeat, you need to do a heart massage and take a nitroglycerin tablet.
These simple steps will help you wait until the doctor arrives or completely suppress the attack.
how to get rid of arrhythmia folk remedies
Arrhythmia: folk recipes
To facilitate the work of the heart during an arrhythmia attack, you need to take a lying position with a raised head end. The attack can go away on its own after taking sedatives (Corvalol 30 cap.). If after 30 minutes the rhythm is not restored, methods of mechanical action are used for reflex irritation of the vagal nerve. Vagus reduces the frequency of contractions. For this purpose, apply:
- Pressure of the right carotid artery;
- Pressure on eyes with fingers (a few minutes);
- Straining on a breath (take a deep breath and straining);
- Inducing a gag reflex;
- Strong bending of the body;
- Tug of limb tourniquet (not possible in the elderly).
The vagal reflex also works when the face is immersed in very cold water for several seconds.
Recipe 1. Aromas of essential oils:
- Peppermint anise;
- Pines fir;
Mix and store in a tightly closed container. During the attack, apply 5 drops to a clean cotton fabric and inhale alternately in each nasal passage.
Insisted on alcohol:
Mix, take during an attack, dissolving in a glass of water 20 ml of solution. To drink in small sips.
The use of herbal tinctures will help prevent seizures and increase the overall tone of the body. The following folk recipes are used:
- Pour 30 g of hawthorn with boiling water and insist in a thermos (one glass of water). Take during the day in equal portions;
- Grind apricot kernels add honey and lemon. Take in the morning and at bedtime. Proportions: 20 kernels, 1/2 kg lemon.
- Adonis grass insist, boil and take a spoonful 3p / day. On a cup – 4g of adonis.
- Dry leaves of motherwort, valerian and lemon balm insist for two days. Take 30 drops before meals.
Arrhythmia is also often exacerbated by weather-sensitive people, so before approaching magnetic storms, you can take a course of traditional medicine.
- 5 gr. rose petals;
- 16 gr. Reppeinika;
- 8 g. Melissa;
- 16th St. John’s Wort;
- 38 g. Hawthorn leaves;
- 100 ml of boiling water.
Dining room collection insist in boiling water (one hour), filter and take after dinner.
Arrhythmia: therapeutic exercises Regular and systematic physical exercises increase cardiac oxygenation, normalize heart rate, and expand blood arteries.
In the absence of real help in the presence of an increasing rhythm failure and typical cardiac symptoms, the following complications may appear:
- The occurrence of acute ischemia in the area of the myocardium with the formation of a heart attack center of various sizes.
- Failure of cerebral blood flow with a manifest or latent manifestation of a stroke.
- The formation of blood clots with blockage of small and large vessels.
- The appearance of severe forms of arrhythmia in the form of flutter, flicker and fibrillation.
- A complete cardiac arrest is not excluded.
It is worth noting that the provision of emergency primary care does not guarantee a complete cure: timely eliminated symptoms and restoration of the desired rhythm only prevents dangerous complications, but does not eliminate the development of cardiac pathology of a chronic nature. After such an attack, emergency doctors offer hospitalization of the patient to the cardiology department.
In the event of a sudden or repeated attack of arrhythmia, it is important, starting from the first minutes, to carry out effective measures to assist the patient. Simple, and at the same time affordable methods, along with the use of herbal remedies, characterized by a calming effect, are the basis of primary care.
How to relieve an attack of arrhythmia, everyone should know.
Cardiac arrhythmia: prevention, tips for preventing attacks
The diet should contain a lot of K (potassium), Ca and Mg (calcium, magnesium), they are included in large quantities in the following products:
- Ca, there is a lot of it in seafood, all kinds of cabbage, ears of corn, milk, nuts and pumpkin seeds;
- K, found in dried fruits, bananas, wild berries, herbs, potatoes;
- Magnesium – beans, buckwheat, bran, zucchini, avocado, almonds, nuts.
Subject to shutdown from the product menu:
- Salt, sweets, spicy seasonings;
- Fried, fatty foods (it is allowed to use cookware in boiled, steam and burnt form);
- Marinades, pickles, convenience foods;
- All types of alcohol, citro, Pepsi;
- Fat meat.
A healthy diet consisting of fresh plant foods and lean meats. Adequate drinking regimen, reduction of nervous stress, regular ECG diagnostics, determination of sugar and blood pressure, daily exercise.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page .