Maintaining normal blood supply to the brain, its restoration is the most important task of modern medicine. Clarity of mind is a guarantee of a person’s quality of life at any age. Doctors are well aware of the so-called transitional periods when the adequacy of actions and the well-being of both young and elderly patients depend on the adjustment of cerebral blood flow.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,
- School age
- In old age
- Suppository Properties
- Blood viscosity medications
- Side effects
- Nicotinic acid preparations
- Neo-Anuzole during pregnancy, breastfeeding
- For the brain
- Top 10 vasodilators of different groups
- Drug Interactions
- Microcirculation corrective agents
- Cost of preparation
- Medications after a stroke
- Preparations for cervical osteochondrosis
- Reviews of doctors and patients
In babies, impaired cerebral circulation is a consequence of birth injuries. Most often, this situation provokes a sharp pressure drop during cesarean section. Violation of blood flow is possible for other reasons that are associated with oxygen starvation of the fetus during fetal development. Moreover, the degree of hypoxia correlates blood circulation in the brain. Diagnosis of postnatal encephalopathy involves a recovery period during the first three years of a child’s life.
If cerebral circulation is not restored (partially or completely), but remains impaired throughout life, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, encephalopathy occur, and vascular cysts form. Each of these conditions requires an individual approach and special therapy.
In a healthy adult child who does not have problems with cerebral circulation, the blood flow load gradually increases: the hormonal background changes, the workload is added, additional education (circles, sections, schools), and the physical development of the baby itself (growth of the skeleton, internal organs) requires extra effort from the circulatory system.
Sometimes layered experiences associated with poor performance, inability to master all the material offered for memorization. All this leads to interruptions in the blood flow in the brain of a child who needs medical support. To this should be added the situation associated with the preparation and passing of exams, which creates an overload of cerebral blood flow up to the pre-stroke state and stroke.
If the child already suffers from a cerebral blood flow disorder, then with age, the problem of nutrition and oxygen supply only increases – medicines are needed to improve cerebral circulation. The selection of drugs is the prerogative of the doctor, takes place individually.
All medicines that directly improve metabolic processes in the brain cells (nootropics) work only in pathologically altered tissues and do not have any effect on healthy cells. Nootropics are always combined with drugs that treat the root cause of brain disorders or their consequences.
In an adult, cerebrovascular accident can be associated with many reasons: addiction to strong coffee in large quantities, smoking, abuse of alcohol, drugs, energy, tonic drinks. Excessive physical exertion, mental or emotional overstrain causes a lack of nutrition and oxygen supply to the brain.
The problems that lead to the development of cerebral blood flow insufficiency are different, but there are general symptoms that make an adult consult a doctor:
- violation of coordination of movements;
- memory impairment;
- loss of tactile sensation;
- paresis or paralysis;
The treatment of the pathological situation is complex with the use of nootropics, antispasmodics, lipid-lowering, antithrombotic agents.
In old age
Over time, the structure of the vascular wall changes, endothelial microtraumas occur, and blood becomes viscous. The habitual metabolism is broken. All this leads to the development of atherosclerosis, increases the risk of strokes of different genesis. Elderly people are more likely to suffer from brain tumors, inflammatory processes, somatic pathologies that provoke a violation of blood flow.
But the main role in impaired cerebral circulation in the elderly and senile age belongs to the change in vascular patency against the background of spastic reactions or thrombosis. In other words, the main drugs for improving cerebral circulation in the elderly are vasodilators and antiplatelet agents, anticoagulants.
Suppositories Neo-Anuzol with hemorrhoids effectively resist inflammation of rectum, anus. The use of suppositories relieves pain attacks that occur as a result of inflammation of the hemorrhoidal venous vessels. The medicine helps eliminate bleeding from the anus. Active substances begin to act a couple of minutes after local suppository exposure. The patient begins to feel the main therapeutic result after a week of therapy. The medicine is excreted within 24 hours.
Suppositories from hemorrhoids Neo-Anuzol demonstrate several properties at the same time:
- anti-inflammatory provides bismuth – a component that forms a thin protective film on the hemorrhoidal nodes, preventing their irritation, bleeding during bowel movements;
- antiseptic / antimicrobial – exhibit resorcinol, methylene blue;
- astringent – guarantees tannin, an anti-inflammatory component with a detoxifying, tanning effect;
- drying – carries out zinc, as one of the most effective antiseptics;
- antipruritic – iodine, which has a distracting and local irritating effect.
Preparations for the treatment of cerebrovascular accidents help to correct the symptoms of atherosclerosis, stroke, trauma, osteochondrosis, hypertension, relieve dizziness, improve memory, and relieve headaches.
You can also use drugs to eliminate the consequences of pathological conditions. There are (relatively arbitrary) several groups of medicines that improve blood supply to the brain:
- vasodilator or vasodilator;
- blood thinners
- nicotinic acid drugs;
- strengthening the wall of blood vessels;
- microcirculation correctors;
All of them are used as part of complex therapy.
Means for the expansion of blood vessels are numerous, but at the same time the mechanism of their action, the way to adjust vascular tone is strictly individual. The narrowing of arteries and capillaries is the cause of serious deviations in the work of almost all internal organs, which often becomes very life-threatening. After all, the vascular system not only feeds all body tissues, it provides them with oxygen, removes spent metabolites, toxins to the outside.
Tablets (Tanakan, Omaron, Thiocetam) do not directly affect blood vessels, but they improve metabolism, microcirculation, inhibit platelet aggregation, and increase glucose susceptibility.
The drugs stabilize cell membranes, optimize the delivery of oxygen to the brain and nutrients, activate cortical connections (processes in the cortex and hemispheres of the brain)
Read more about new generation neuroprotective drugs and nootropics
Antispasmodic drugs reduce the tone of the muscle wall of blood vessels, expand the lumen of the arteries of the internal organs: No-Shpa, Dibazol, Papaverin.
Medications of the nitrate group (Amylnitrite, Nitroglycerin, Nitranol) reduce venous pressure, reduce the load on the heart, reduce the need for oxygen in the heart muscle, hydrostatic pressure of capillaries, reducing swelling, cardiac output, blood pressure
Calcium channel blockers – dilate the vessels of the heart: Nifedipine, Felodipine, Nicardipine. The drugs block the channels that regulate the ingress of calcium into the cells of blood vessels, the heart, which leads to vasodilation, a decrease in the force of contractions, and a deterioration in the conductivity of pulses to the myocardium.
Plant-based tablets: Bravinton, Cavinton, Vinpocetine, Telektol, Bilobil, Tanakan. The drugs stop vascular spasms of different localization, practically have no contraindications for complications, but still require coordination with a doctor.
Given the basic properties of vasodilators, they are usually prescribed for:
- arterial hypertension;
- heart failure of varying severity, of different genesis;
- intestinal cramps, colic;
- pathology of the kidneys and urinary system;
Despite the variety of pharmacological groups and individual characteristics of each drug, there are general contraindications to the appointment:
- hypotension of any form and stage;
- children’s age (restrictions from a year to 5-6 years);
- pregnancy, lactation;
- individual intolerance of components;
- atherosclerotic plaques;
Side effects in case of violation of the rules of admission are:
- feeling unwell;
- dry mucous membranes;
Separately, it is worth highlighting the symptom of robbery when blood flows through those vessels whose lumen is narrowed, reluctant, easily creating bypass collaterals. Areas that supply blood to damaged vessels remain in a state of shock readiness (they lack nutrition).
Hypertensive crisis, for example, can lead to the use by the body of only detours, while the usual blood supply is ignored, tissue areas are necrotic (AMI, stroke, kidney infarction). Therefore, the importance of vasodilator drugs in stabilizing the pathology is difficult to overestimate.
A large number of drugs of different pharmacological groups for the treatment of cerebrovascular disorders, suggests individual contraindications for each drug. But there are general, that is, absolute restrictive frameworks for taking medications:
According to the instructions, rectal suppositories Neo-Anuzol are recommended for use in vascular-inflammatory diseases of the rectum, among which:
- inflammation of hemorrhoidal caverns during exacerbation and remission;
- microtrauma of the perianal region, rectal cracks;
- inflammation of pararectal fiber;
- erosive processes in the rectum;
- irritation, itching, burning of the anorectal zone;
- pain syndrome;
- Correction of hemorrhoidal cones.
According to the instructions, the appointment of anti-hemorrhoidal suppositories Neo-Anuzole is excluded for patients with individual intolerance to the components that make up the drug. In addition, suppositories are not prescribed for:
- tumor processes in the pelvic organs, prostate adenoma;
- heart rhythm disturbance, tachycardia;
- muscle weakness;
- intestinal atony;
- decompensation of cardiovascular failure.
Preparations that expand the lumen of blood vessels are a heterogeneous group, but all have a common drawback – the indiscriminate action. In other words, drugs affect all the vessels of the human body. At the same time, not only brain nutrition improves, but pressure also drops, for example, which impairs cerebral blood flow.
The category of vasodilator vasodilator drugs includes:
- calcium antagonists;
- combined means.
To improve cerebral circulation, drugs of various pharmacological forms are used (tablets, injections, drops), which are able to relax smooth muscles in the walls of blood vessels, relieve spasm and widen the lumen.
Medications are mild and relatively safe. The disadvantage is their inertness to capillaries affected by atherosclerosis. In addition, medicines redistribute blood flow in favor of areas with unchanged blood vessels, which rob the affected organs and tissues. Such medicines are practically not used in elderly patients, the most famous No-Shpa is 220 rubles.
|Name of the drug||Cost in rubles|
When it comes to such a large, diverse group of drugs, I want to trust well-proven remedies. You can focus on the following top ten vasodilators with prices:
- No-shpa is a drotaverine-based myotropic. It removes any angiospasm, which dilates blood vessels, is quickly absorbed by the body. The drug of choice for painful periods. (Cost from 100 rubles)
- Papaverine, a myotropic that relieves spasms of internal organs, practically does not enter the brain, possesses along with vasodilating – sedative properties, in late pregnancy it is recommended for relieving uterine hypertonicity, but is prohibited in glaucoma and atrioventricular block. (from 40 rubles)
- Eufillin is the basis of theophylline, the drug is prioritized by bronchospasm, an asthmatic component, it stimulates blood thinning, is not used for arrhythmias, but has proven its effectiveness as a vasodilator for angiospasm. (from 15 rubles)
- Duspatalin is the active substance mebeverin, used for intestinal cramps, tablets reduce the ability to concentrate, but well expand the peripheral arteries. (from 550 rubles)
- Buscopan – an antispasmodic nootropic based on hyoscine butyl bromide, allergic, can cause anuria. The drug is not recommended for fructose intolerance. (from 350 rubles)
- Spazmalgon is a combination agent that demonstrates a vasodilator, anti-inflammatory, analgesic effect. It is forbidden for angina pectoris. (from 110 rubles)
- Teotard – theophylline, is indicated for relieving asthma attacks, with pulmonary heart, night apnea. Indirectly reduces blood pressure. Contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to the drug and with coronary insufficiency. (from 150 rubles)
- Dibazole is the active substance of bendazole, it is a myotrop, relaxing the smooth muscles of internal organs, blood vessels, showing a vasodilating effect. Tablets are contraindicated in diabetes. (from 20 rubles)
- Cordaflex – the active substance nifedipine, a calcium channel blocker, reduces blood pressure, stimulates coronary blood flow, widening the lumen of blood vessels, the drug is contraindicated in tachycardia. (from 85 rubles)
- Diltiazem is a calcium blocker, it is able to correct the rhythm of the heart, it stops myocardial hypoxia due to vasodilation. (from 115 rubles)
To choose the right vasodilator drug, you need to know the cause of the pathology, so you just can not do without a doctor, a clinical and laboratory examination. Today, everyone knows how to count money in their wallet, so exclude waste in a responsible attitude to health.
Blood viscosity medications
Drugs that improve blood supply to the brain include drugs that prevent blood clots, interfere with the bonding of blood cells, thereby improving microcirculation and capillary permeability.
Such medicines demonstrate the properties of angioprotectors, minimize vascular fragility, and correct metabolic processes in the arterial wall. Some drugs of the group act almost instantly and are used to relieve emergency situations, others are prescribed for life, affect the coagulation process gently. However, any anticoagulants or antiplatelet agents need regular laboratory monitoring of blood coagulation. The most famous is Aspirin Cardio (125 rubles).
|Name of the drug||Cost in rubles|
The incidence of side effects was correlated with WHO data. Today there are reactions from almost all vital systems of the human body:
- from the side of the heart and blood vessels: arrhythmia, tachycardia, pastiness of the feet, flushing of the face, drop in blood pressure, shortness of breath, fainting, vasculitis, orthostatic, cardialgia, ischemia, up to AMI;
- from the muscles and musculoskeletal system: arthralgia, cramps, myalgia, back pain, arthrosis, myasthenia gravis;
- from the nervous system: cephalgia, vertigo, fainting, chronic fatigue, fatigue, malaise, drowsiness, paresthesia, tremor, insomnia, mood swings, anxiety, depression, tinnitus, migraine, ataxia, amnesia;
- from the digestive system: abdominal pain, dyspepsia, nausea, flatulence, constipation, dry mucous membranes, thirst, gingival hyperplasia, gastritis, pancreatitis, jaundice;
- from the blood system: thrombocytopenia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenic purpura;
- on the part of the respiratory system – dyspnea, rhinitis, rhinorrhea, nosebleeds, cough;
- on the part of the visual apparatus: diplopia, impaired accommodation, conjunctivitis, loss of visual acuity;
- from the genitourinary system: dysuria, frequent and painful urination, nocturia, polyuria, gynecomastia, impaired potency;
- on the part of the skin: dermatitis, itching of the skin, urticaria, erythema multiforme, angioedema, alopecia, xeroderma, hyperhidrosis, hyperpigmentation;
- from the side of metabolism: weight fluctuations, hyperglycemia.
Rarely, chills, flying pains, parosmia (perverted sense of smell).
Patients rarely report any adverse reactions from taking the drug. Sometimes allergic rashes, skin itching, skin irritation of the perianal zone, redness of the skin, mucous membranes appear. Dizziness, weakness, drowsiness, apathy rarely occur. There may be cramps, constipation, unexplained agitation, dry mouth, thirst with delayed urination.
In the process of studying the side effects from the use of Neo-Anuzole for hemorrhoids, its negative effect on the psycho-emotional sphere of a person, depression of concentration of attention was revealed. Therefore, in the treatment of this tool is not recommended to drive a car, mechanisms that require concentration.
Nicotinic acid preparations
Drugs based on nicotinic acid that improve cerebral circulation can be distinguished in a separate group. Medicines of nicotinic acid do not affect the main arteries and veins, but expand the lumen of the capillaries, strengthening the walls of blood vessels. In parallel, PP tablets normalize cholesterol metabolism, reducing the risk of developing atherosclerosis.
Group drugs exhibit weak properties of the disaggregant with a high risk of bleeding, therefore, they are prescribed with great care, under the control of blood coagulation indicators. The most popular is nicotinic acid itself in the form of vitamin PP, B3 or Niacin (29 rubles).
|Name of the drug||Cost in rubles|
|Nicotinic Acid Bufus or Vial||68|
Neo-Anuzole during pregnancy, breastfeeding
Depending on which artery of which area needs to be expanded, a treatment regimen is selected with certain vasodilators.
For the brain
|Cerebral Vasodilators: Pentoxifylline, Vinpocetine||Drugs improve microcirculation, blood supply to the brain, stop hypoxia, expanding cerebral arteries|
|Calcium Antagonists: Verapamil, Amlodipine, Norvask||Tablets correct excess calcium ions in the blood, eliminate hypoxia, normalize blood viscosity, vascular tone, showing vasodilating properties|
|Nootropics: Phenibut, Piracetam, Noopept||Drugs form resistance to hypoxia, activate the centers of the brain due to the normalization of the nutrition of neurons as a result of vasodilatation of capillaries|
|For rehabilitation after a stroke: Clopidogrel, Ceraxon||The drugs normalize blood circulation, dissolve blood clots, accelerate the regeneration of brain cells, restore concentration due to the ability to expand the lumen of blood vessels, balance metabolism|
|Nitrates: Nitroglycerin, Nitrong, Sustak||The drugs stabilize the nutrition of the heart muscle, stop hypoxia, relieve retrosternal discomfort, normalize the heart rhythm, vasodilation serves as a prophylaxis for AMI|
|Antihypertensives: Atenolol, Renitec, Enalapril||Medicines correct vascular parameters of blood pressure, expanding arteries, relieve arrhythmia, relieve myocardium from oxygen starvation|
Stenosis of the arteries of the lower extremities is a consequence of obliterating arteritis or thromboangiitis. An intermittent claudication is considered a sign of the disease: muscle hypoxia with pain that interferes with normal movement.
|Myotropes: Xanthinol nicotinate, Actovegin, Troxevasin, Detralex||Drugs dilate arteries and veins, normalize blood flow|
|Antispasmodics: No-spa, Papaverine, Baralgetas, Spazmalgon||Tablets stop vascular spasm, relieve pain, hypoxia, normalize tissue nutrition|
An indisputable advantage of suppositories from Neo-Anuzol hemorrhoids is the possibility of their use at home. In this case, the instructions for use consider two options for introducing the drug into the rectum.
This method is the same in the treatment of hemorrhoids for men and women:
- suppositories are introduced into the rectum, having previously completely empty the intestine naturally or with the help of microclysters, having sanitized the intimate area from dirt, germs, washing hands thoroughly with soap;
- the candle is kept in a comfortable lying position or semi-sifting;
- if the hemorrhoids are combined or external, then the suppository, introduced halfway into the rectum, is held with fingers until completely dissolved;
- after administration, half an hour lie in order to increase the efficiency of the action of candles;
- the recommended total dose of the drug for an adult is not more than three suppositories / day (the number of suppositories administered depends on the severity of hemorrhoids, the physiological characteristics of the patient’s body).
The doctor always prescribes a drug against hemorrhoids, he also calculates the dosage. If the doctor’s recommendations are followed, an overdose is impossible. Self-exceeding doses requires symptomatic therapy.
Suppositories for hemorrhoids Neo-Anuzole created by pharmacologists specifically for the possibility of using them during pregnancy and lactation. For this purpose belladonna, dangerous for the fetus, has been removed from the composition of the product. When carrying a child due to increased loads, the expectant mother often experiences an exacerbation of hemorrhoidal nodes, the formation of new ones.
The presence of iodine, methylene blue, which are classic delayed-action allergens, makes it impossible to prescribe suppositories in the pre-placental period of pregnancy. Use Neo-Anuzole in the second – third trimester can be under the supervision of a doctor.
Neo-Anuzole suppositories can be used for lactation, the only condition is an allergy test. Hemorrhoids, although rare, are diagnosed in children. In this situation, Neo-Anuzol, just in case. Because of their relative safety, suppositories are used in pediatrics, but self-medication should not be done, all after consultation with a doctor.
Nootropics are a group of drugs in which the new generation of drugs is most intensively created, which effectively improves cerebral circulation due to restoration of blood flow after hypoxia as a result of strokes, injuries, sluggish encephalopathies of various origins. Drugs do not affect the blood flow itself, but they stimulate the metabolism of affected tissues. In parallel, many drugs show a sedative effect. Cerebrolysin is most in demand (996 rubles).
|Name of the drug||Cost in rubles|
|Pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||28|
Top 10 vasodilators of different groups
Medicines that improve cerebral circulation include flavonoids – biologically active substances from plants that can control vascular tone, while simultaneously strengthening the walls of arteries. The most famous drug of the latest generation is Ginkoum (250 rubles).
In this category, statins – Rosuvastatin and metabolic agents – Mildronate can be attributed. A separate subgroup consists of vitamins C, E, group B and multivitamin complexes – Vitrum, for example (399 rubles).
|Name of the drug||Cost in rubles|
The drugs of choice for patients older than 70 years with cerebrovascular accident are nootropic drugs that can stimulate the saturation of cells with oxygen, blood, which increases glucose uptake. Sugar is responsible for attention, memory, and working capacity.
Nootropics help maintain concentration and memory, but the disadvantage of drugs is fast addiction, the need to constantly increase the dose. To prevent possible complications from an overdose of nootropics, vitamins and metabolic agents (Glycine, Piracetam, Tanakan) are simultaneously recommended.
Neo-Anuzole actively interacts with certain medicinal substances:
- Iodine reacts to essential oils, white sedimentary mercury, ammonia solution. With their simultaneous use, the formation of compounds toxic to humans.
- It is unsafe to combine Neo-Anuzole with any drug that includes camphor, benzocaine, phenol, terpinghydrate, metamizole, menthol, acetylsalicylic acid. The list of such drugs is huge, they are all limited for treatment during pregnancy, so you should always look at the list of active ingredients of the drugs, remember the possible consequences.
- The use of suppositories against hemorrhoids Neo-Anuzole with drugs that cause deoxidation of the colon medium (hydrogen peroxide, laxatives, based on hay), leads to suppression of the antiseptic effectiveness of the drug. In the same way, the antiseptic activity of Neo-Anuzole decreases if it enters the focus of purulent inflammation or severe bleeding.
Microcirculation corrective agents
Drugs that improve cerebral circulation by correcting regional blood flow help relieve many of the negative symptoms associated with blocking microcirculation. In other words, the priority purpose of such drugs is the treatment of encephalopathy of various origins, relief of ataxia, vertigo, migraine. Betaserk is recognized as the most effective – 650 rubles.
|Name of the drug||Cost in rubles|
Cost of preparation
The average cost of Neo-Anuzol is 80 rubles per pack with 10 candles. In different regions of the country, the differences are not significant. It must be emphasized that in the price segment there is no analogue with such affordable prices and a wide range of actions. You can only compare with antihemorrhoidal suppositories Anuzol.
But the latter belong to painkillers based on the antispasmodic belladonna with anti-inflammatory and other properties (due to the components), and Neo-Anuzole, by the nature of its action, is more an anti-inflammatory agent with the effect of an antiseptic (there is no belladonna in it). This is the difference between Anuzol and Neo-Anuzol.
Medications after a stroke
Drugs to improve cerebral blood circulation during the development of stroke and in the rehabilitation post-stroke period play a crucial role. With the help of such medicines, it is possible not only to save the patient’s life, but also to guarantee the fastest recovery of motor, speech functions, memory, and familiar quality of life.
In the first hours, Aspirin is prescribed, and with its intolerance – Ticlopidine, Clopidogrel, Dipyridamole. After 3-4 weeks, indirect anticoagulants are connected: Warfarin, Sinkumar. To maintain the required volume of circulating blood, Reopoliglukin is administered to the patient. Pressure is constantly monitored, pulsometry is performed. If necessary, the pulse and pressure are corrected, during the rehabilitation period, nootropics are connected to normalize cerebral blood flow.
Hemorrhagic stroke in case of rupture of a cerebral vessel involves a different tactic of patient management – an operation with restoration of the total volume of circulating blood and hourly monitoring of blood pressure.
Neo-Anuzol has no complete analogues in composition and mechanism of action today. If the remedy is contraindicated to the patient, the doctors will select an adequate replacement. Most popular:
- Procto-Glivenol – a combination of anesthetics with venotonics, relieves inflammation in the hemorrhoids, pastiness, stressful spasms of the anus, suppositories are allowed from the second trimester, as agreed with the doctor (334 rubles);
- Relief is a well-known drug that helps with external and internal hemorrhoids, is not contraindicated during the period of gestation and lactation (380 rubles);
- Posterisan is an immunomodulator of local action, its feature is exclusively natural active components, without synthetics: the drug controls immune cells in the focus of hemorrhoidal inflammation, is actively used during pregnancy (470 rubles);
But these drugs, being analogues of Neo-Anuzol, are not used in pregnant and lactating women because of additives harmful to the fetus, but are successfully used for the standard treatment of hemorrhoids:
Betiol – based on ichthyol and belladonna, effective for hemorrho >
The decision to replace the medicine is the prerogative of the doctor, each one has its own characteristics, contraindications, side effects.
Preparations for cervical osteochondrosis
Violation of patency of the vessels of the neck due to osteochondrosis is one of the most common causes of the development of encephalopathy, stroke, brain hypoxia. Vasodilator drugs, which guarantee normal oxygen delivery and improve regional blood flow, solve the problem. Pills are used to improve cerebral circulation, injections.
Among the tablet preparations, nootropics and myotropes are effective. The drugs thin the blood, improve microcirculation, stimulate tissue regeneration, increase nerve conduction, and tone the vascular walls. There is a restoration of the central nervous system, brain activity.
Injectable drugs to improve cerebral circulation in osteochondrosis can quickly remove the negative symptoms, to prevent the risk of other diseases. Use Eufillin, Actovegin, Nicotinic acid.
Reviews of doctors and patients
Proctologists leave positive feedback on the drug Neo-Anuzole, noting good tolerance, the possibility of use during the period of exacerbation, a slight laxative effect.
Patients like, above all, price, relative safety and performance. By cons of the medicine, patients unanimously attribute the acquisition of dark shades with their hands and linen. Many, on the basis of this, simply refuse treatment with the drug.
Higher medical education. 30 years of working experience in practical medicine.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.