It is known what the difference between the lower and upper pressure is optimal – it is 40 units, but the range of acceptable values can be expanded to 30-50 units. All violations, discrepancies with the normal scale, whatever they are caused by, need to be corrected.
If you went to the doctor, and overwork is a stated diagnosis, do not be prejudiced. Unfortunately, this ignoring of a real problem happens often. And overwork becomes a prelude to really serious, sometimes irreversible consequences.
|Stage of overwork||Evidence||How to treat|
|1 stage||She is characterized by sleep disturbances, unpreparedness for serious loads. Fatigue literally puts pressure on a person, but you can’t fall asleep at the same time. After sleep, the patient feels overwhelmed, his pressure rises (often the pulse difference is higher than normal), lack of appetite, working capacity at zero.||Limitation of mental and physical stress, good rest for at least 2 weeks. Setting sleep and rest, balanced, fortified food on schedule. Daily walks, massage, physiotherapy.|
|2 stage||General malaise, weight loss, metabolic decline due to lack of blood sugar. Pain arises in the limbs, pressure jumps, the person is lethargic and drowsy.||The same as for stage 1, plus spa treatment, rehabilitation for about a month.|
|3 stage||The activity of many organs is disrupted, the consequences are predicted severe. Excitement and neurasthenia, drowsiness during the day and exhausting insomnia at night are noted. Blood pressure decreases. Life rhythm is completely broken.||Hospitalization until all major symptoms disappear. Full rest for at least 2-3 weeks. The full recovery period takes about 4 months.|
Everything is very serious in order to plan a vacation “for later”. At the slightest sign of overwork, consult a specialist.
A set of measures to stop the pathological condition is aimed at eliminating the cause.
- Atherosclerosis involves drug therapy or surgery. Among the medicines used: statins and fibrates, which lower the concentration of blood cholesterol (Rosuvastatin, Fenofibrate); unsaturated fatty acids that stimulate the elimination of toxic fats from the body (Linetol); vitamins that feed the endothelium, blocking the formation of atherosclerotic plaques. Among surgical methods, laser angioplasty, stenting of vessels, bypass surgery – creation of bypass blood flow, endarterectomy – excision of part of the inner layer of an artery with an atherosclerotic plaque deserves attention.
- Aneurysms are treated only surgically.
- Pericarditis implies pericardectomy of the affected area with recovery in 60% of cases.
- Aortic stenosis requires replacing the valve with an artificial one, which serves from 8 to 25 years, taking into account the properties of the selected material.
- Heart rhythm disturbances are stopped by antiarrhythmic drugs, sometimes with the help of a defibrillator, installation of a pacemaker.
- Chronic kidney pathology is treated with anti-inflammatory therapy, antibiotics, anticoagulants, physiotherapy.
- Tumors are corrected with cytostatics, other antitumor drugs. Failure requires a solution to the operation.
- Left ventricular failure involves either surgery or a complex of drugs:
Acute left ventricular failure requires emergency hospitalization in a specialized hospital.
ISH therapy is prescribed by a cardiologist or therapist after a complete clinical and laboratory examination, it requires several rules: the force of blood impact on the vascular wall decreases gradually, so that adaptation to new conditions occurs, ischemia does not develop; drugs are required to affect only the upper blood pressure index; there should be no negative effect on the kidneys, brain. For this purpose, are assigned:
- antihypertensive drugs: calcium antagonists, beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, angiotensin blockers;
- diuretics: a small amount of blood reduces the upper limit, cardiac output;
- drugs that stimulate the blood flow of the kidneys, brain, heart;
- neuro-, cerebroprotectors – improve the nutrition of nerve cells, prevent stroke.
To increase the efficiency, a different combination of drugs is used under the supervision of a doctor.
Therapy is to eliminate the underlying disease.
|Atherosclerosis Medication||Surgical methods|
|Statins (Rosuvastatin, Lovastatin), fibrates (Clofibrate, Fenofibrate) – to lower blood cholesterol||Laser Angioplasty|
|Unsaturated fatty acids (lipoic acid, Linetol) – accelerate the elimination of harmful fats from the body||Stenting of a vessel narrowed with a plaque (installation of a special stent that dilates the vessel)|
|Endotheliotropic drugs (Policosanol, Vitamin C, Vitamin E) – nourish the inner layer of the walls of blood vessels and prevent the deposition of atherosclerotic plaques||Endarterectomy (removal of the area of the inner layer of the artery, which accumulated a lot of cholesterol)|
|Bypass surgery – if the vessel is completely blocked, create a workaround for blood flow|
With aneurysms, surgical treatment is predominantly used.
With constrictive pericarditis, surgery is also necessary – pericardectomy. Full recovery occurs in 60% of cases.
When it is changed to artificial, which will last from 8 to 25 years, depending on the variety.
20 mg rosuvastatin tablets – a drug from the group of statins
Severe arrhythmias are stopped by strong antiarrhythmic drugs or with the help of a cardioverter defibrillator. For the prevention of a second attack, the installation of a pacemaker is possible.
In chronic inflammatory diseases of the kidneys, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory drugs, anticoagulants, physiotherapy are prescribed.
With adrenal tumors, both medication (antitumor agents) and surgical treatment are possible.
Chronic insufficiency of the left ventricle provides for symptomatic drug therapy – reception:
- ACE inhibitors to lower lower blood pressure.
- Glycosides to improve the functioning of the muscle layer of the left ventricle.
- Nitrate for vasodilation and better myocardial oxygen supply.
- Diuretics to eliminate edema.
An operation to eliminate the cause that provokes chronic left ventricular failure is also possible.
In acute as emergency care, antispasmodics, diuretics, ganglion blockers, glycosides are indicated.
The treatment of a heart attack depends on its form and the symptoms present. In most cases, it is necessary to use thrombolytics, anticoagulants, antiplatelet agents – drugs that thin the blood and prevent the formation of blood clots, as well as oxygen inhalations. With severe pain, narcotic and non-narcotic painkillers, antipsychotics can be used. If a heart attack is accompanied by arrhythmia, antiarrhythmic drugs are administered or defibrillation is performed.
Also, an operation, for example, may be necessary to restore normal blood circulation during a heart attack.
If the upper and lower blood pressure has a big difference, after the examination they should choose a treatment. The selection of a suitable therapeutic course is carried out taking into account some features:
- A sharp decline should be avoided. The fall of systolic numbers should occur gradually. This will give the body time to get used to the changes. If this advice is ignored, then acute ischemic disorders can occur that can lead to the death of the patient.
- You should use drugs that affect only the upper pressure. In this case, treatment begins with low doses, gradually increasing the dosage.
The difference between systolic and diastolic pressure is called pulse pressure. To get rid of such disorders, you need to turn to drug therapy. Usually used:
- Antihypertensive drugs. These drugs are traditionally used for hypertension. Treatment is carried out with calcium antagonists, beta-blockers, angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, angiotensin receptor blockers. If you choose the right dosage and observe it, then you can achieve significant improvement.
- Diuretic drugs. With the help of diuretics, the body is freed from excess fluid. Thanks to this, blood becomes smaller, it becomes easier for the heart to pump it, pressure indicators are stabilizing.
- Medicines to improve blood flow in the brain, kidneys, heart. They also provide additional protection for organs from the negative effects of high blood pressure.
- Cerebroprotectors. Thanks to them, nerve tissue and the brain receive enough nutrition. Such drugs can avoid stroke attacks and other disorders of the blood supply to the body.
To get a good effect in the treatment of diseases, use combinations of drugs. They can combine or change the dosage. But all this can only be done under the supervision of a doctor.
To achieve good results in therapy, you need to slightly adjust your usual lifestyle. The patient should make the right diet, walk more often, move more and adhere to other principles of a healthy lifestyle.
Low-calorie diets: how is it related to hormones and pressure
If the body lacks vitamins and valuable elements, it begins to suffer. Pathologies will not keep you waiting: vitamin deficiency causes severe disturbances in the functioning of the nervous and endocrine system, affects the cardiovascular system, and affects the operation of sensors. It is all the more terrible to understand that many people arbitrarily bring their bodies to such a state. We are talking about adherents of low-calorie diets.
In extreme conditions, and this is a physiological given, the human body slows down metabolic processes. It helps him survive. A rigid diet is extreme conditions. First, there are negative shifts in the National Assembly: a person notices mood swings, anger, inhibition, and a disorder of emotional reactions.
Then the following changes: the level of leptin, the same hormone that regulates the feeling of hunger, drops. It is impossible for this reason to hold out on a low-calorie diet for a long time – to cope with your appetite is becoming increasingly difficult. Following leptin, the level of dopamine decreases (it is a neurotransmitter), which is responsible for pleasure.
Changes in the NS as in a chain reaction trigger disturbances in the process of cell construction and reconstruction. The level of thyroid hormones decreases, which is responsible for the speed of metabolic processes. Then negative changes occur with the structures of the reproductive system.
The hormonal background changes, and this can not but affect the cardiovascular system. Often, at the beginning of a low-calorie diet, her followers have a decrease in blood pressure, but the more organs begin to suffer from such harsh conditions, the higher the risk of malfunctions, fluctuations in vital indicators.
So, one value Blood pressure can be very low, the other is closer to normal. And the pulse difference in this case, respectively, is high. So it turns out that the person wanted to lose weight, but acquired a bunch of problems that he would have to solve for a long time.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.