Hypertension is a cardiovascular disease that is faced by almost 80% of the population over 38-39 years old, and as the practice of treating this disease has shown, it cannot be completely cured. In connection with the current situation, hypertensive patients should take pills for high blood pressure all their last years. This type of medication will eliminate hypertensive crises, which only lead to sad results (from headaches to heart attack, stroke).
Dangers of not curing a disease
In 70% of patients, hypertension does not have any special characteristics of its course, thus one should not forget that with its “quiet life” it can cause global damage to health. And if you don’t notice any of its signs, the risks of serious complications are quite high:
- Premature death. This thesis has been proven for centuries, and it is better to start from this at the first signs of the course of the disease,
- The risk of manifestation of ischemic heart muscle disease (this deterioration in health is much more dangerous than the first signs of hypertension),
- The manifestation of peripheral diseases associated with the vessels of the heart,
- The risk of complications such as heart failure, atherosclerosis, impaired renal and liver function, and pulmonary problems
- With the development of hypertension, the general brain activity (inattention, forgetfulness, frequent headaches, etc.) suffers first.
Each of these facts indicates that it is extremely dangerous to trigger even small manifestations of hypertension! Sometimes even a slight disruption in the work of the heart can lead to extremely dangerous consequences.
As practice has already shown, modern medicine is progressing in the treatment of hypertension, and can offer a considerable list of various drugs that help lower blood pressure, thereby helping patients feel much better. Antihypertensive drugs are able to take control of the disease.
As studies in the field of hypertension therapy have shown: with a constant decrease in pressure by at least 4-5 mm Hg. Art., there is a chance to get rid of the manifestations of a stroke – by 29-32%, from ischemic heart disease – by 19-20%, and by 10-15% – from other minor diseases of human organs.
Now you can tell in more detail about the pills that can show themselves at the highest stage in localizing the focus of hypertension, thereby saving people’s lives.
What do you need to know about hypertension?
Important! Taking only one drug for high blood pressure will become positive when the first symptoms of the disease are formed.
It will be much more effective to carry out complex treatment, which will not only improve the patient’s condition, but also overcome the “barrier of habit” to one drug. And as many already know, during the addiction of the body to the same drug, a weakening of the action may occur. When a doctor prescribes any pills, he will initially start from these facts, periodically changing them.
Every patient with hypertension should know that pills for lowering blood pressure come in both quick and long-term effects. With the complex formation of the list of drugs, the doctor will also build on their interaction with each other, thereby causing only a positive dynamics in the therapy.
Categories of funds
We present a table that provides a general list of drug groups prescribed for this type of disease:
Dosage gruppaNaimenovaniyaPreparaty blocking angiotensin receptors (Sartai) Losartan, Valsartan, Eprosartan, Candesartan, KardosalVysokoselektivnye or neseliktivnye preparatyAtenolol, metoprolol, propranolol, pindolol, BisaprololAlfasoderzhaschie blokatoryTerazozin, Artezin, Doxazosin, Proksodolol, UrorekPreparaty angiotensin converting enzyme, delaying process razvitiyaEnalapril, Captopril, Lisinopril, Prestarium , Zokardis Antagonists SaVerapamil, Amlodipine, Diltiazem Diuretic drugs Indapamide, Furosemide, Torasemide, hydrochlorothiazide, TRIAMTEREN
This kind of drugs help to reduce long-term – high blood pressure, thus, when prescribing, the doctor should build on the stage of the disease, the patient’s age, as well as the presence of auxiliary diseases in the body (without harming other organs).
Losartan, Valsartan, Eprosartan, Candesartan, Cardosal – the latest generation drugs, which are currently of tremendous popularity, effectively fight the disease. With the correct cycle of using tablets in an integrated approach, there is a pronounced therapeutic result.
Important: prescribe any of the pills for hypertension of any stage, only a therapist or a cardiologist should! Self-medication in this case is strictly prohibited! Even if advised by “smart and knowledgeable” people.
List of the most effective medicines for hypertension
Let us present you a list of drugs that, according to many doctors, remain the most effective in the process of normalizing blood pressure.
Funds recommended VOZNazvaniya medicines coming to the realization pharmacy punktovLozartanLozap, LoristaValsartanNortivan, TevetenIndopamidArifon retard, Lorvas SRGidrohlortiazidGipotiazidEnalaprilEnap, BERLIPRILKaptoprilKapotenNifedipinKordafleksLizinoprilDiroton, LizinotonVerapamilFinoptin, Isoptin, FlamonAmlodipinNorvask, AmlodakMetoprololMetokard, EgilokDiltiazemKardil, Diakordin
Medicines with maximum effect
Those patients who often face a rapid surge in pressure, leading to consequences, need to have drugs in the medicine cabinet that have an effective and quick result.
But you should also know the dosage of a particular drug so that your actions do not lead to negative consequences.
- Furosemide. Rapid-acting tablets, can achieve results at 55 – 65 minutes of exposure. Reception should be carried out as follows: with an average condition of the patient, take ½ tablet once every 12 hours.
- Anaprilin. The effect is quite fast, the condition is normalized within 11-12 days with daily use of 80 mg, every 12 hours of admission. If the pressure does not decrease after taking the medication, you can increase the drug intake to 80 mg four times every 24 hours.
- Captopril. Very useful for hypertension. The dosage should be prescribed only by the attending physician, depending on the patient’s condition – from 24 mg to 150 mg in 24 hours. In case of hypertensive crisis, may be administered under the tongue for resorption (25 mg).
- Adelfan. A combination drug that helps to normalize high blood pressure, which should be prescribed in the form of taking one tablet every 8 hours. If the patient’s condition worsens – only on the recommendation of a doctor, the dose can be tripled.
- Enapril. The reaction to this drug can last up to 24 hours, while taking these tablets should be 1-2 tablets in the first 24 hours, then 20 mg every 24 hours.
- Nifedipine. It should be taken at elevated pressure, for absorption under the tongue. Has a quick effect on the focus of the disease, and the reception should be carried out once every 24 hours, 10 mg.
- Elanapril. The initial dosage of the drug should be 5 mg, after which, on the recommendation of a doctor, the dosage can be increased.
- Kapoten. A drug of rapid action at a high heart rate, which must be prescribed strictly by a doctor, depending on the patient’s condition.
- Lisinopril. The drug reduces the risk of complications, is allowed for manifestations of diabetes mellitus, quickly and effectively reduces blood pressure.
- Physiotens. It has a few contraindications, and also reduces blood pressure effectively and quickly.
- Moxonidine from pressure. When treating with this drug, patients are recommended to drink tablets one by one immediately after waking up. The drug can quickly reduce pressure, after taking it, it changes after 10-15 minutes.
Long-term drugs for hypertension
We present to you a list of drugs that help to produce a long-term effect on the manifestations of hypertension:
The provided list has a long-lasting effective effect, thereby being easy to use. Their reception can be divided into 1-3 tablets in 24 hours, and the patient should adhere to this therapy for the rest of his life.
The drugs are often used for combination therapy of II-III degrees, which gives a certain cumulative effect with constant use. For a more lasting result, this kind of drug is prescribed for 28-31 days. In the event that the pressure drops instantly, do not stop taking it.
- Losartan: long-lasting effect, excellent tolerance of the components, with the least side effects. Moreover, this drug is not cheap. Analogs can be distinguished: Xartan, Lakea, Renicard.
- Lisinopril. Stability, increases myocardial tolerance in heart failure, suitable for people with diabetes. It has some contraindications: headache, sweating, dry mouth.
- Captopril. Some kind of ambulance for hypertension. One of the recommended modern drugs, but not particularly suitable for long-term therapy. It has a small list of contraindications, the tablets are inexpensive.
- Veroshpiron. Persistent effect, excellent tolerance of the components, especially when taken together, without side effects.
As practice has shown, there are quite a lot of medications for stabilizing blood pressure. During the development of II – III degree of hypertension, some drugs should always be at hand, for the rest of the patient’s years. For this, doctors are supported by a comprehensive treatment that can provide effectiveness and, in some cases, a quick response to changes in blood pressure. This is especially true when prescribing drugs for the elderly. Before deciding on pills for high blood pressure, you should go to an appointment with a doctor, and he will be able to correctly and correctly select for you one or another set of drugs for your health condition.
Once again, we remind each hypertensive patient – a therapist or a cardiologist should prescribe pills. Self-medication is strictly prohibited, even if advised by neighbors or relatives. These techniques will not only not help you, but will also lead to sad results in later life.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.