Therapeutic tactics depend on the root cause of the pathology. The patient himself can eliminate the physiological causes without harm to health: rejection of bad habits, excessive loads, control of the psychoemotional state.
Pathological suggest their correction by specialists, up to surgery: angioplasty, stenting, removal of atherosclerotic plaque, installation of a pacemaker (pacemaker).
Symptomatic treatment comes down to correcting the underlying pathology in a strictly calibrated dosage. It is better if this is done in a hospital.
Higher medical education. 30 years of working experience in practical medicine.
More about the author
Last Updated: August 22, 2019
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
Pulse is normal in women – standard indicators
When examined by a cardiologist, patients are often interested in what a normal pulse is. This indicator depends on a whole range of factors that must be taken into account:
- woman’s age;
- correspondence of weight to height;
- physical activity (enhanced or inadequate);
- ongoing diseases, especially those associated with impaired activity of the heart, vascular system.
The pulse rate in women per minute, regardless of the age limit, varies between 60 and 90 beats. However, such designations are generally accepted, due to the physiological characteristics and individual structure of the body may vary slightly.
Changes in heart rate, starting in childhood, occur in waves. At birth, the baby has a maximum pulse, then gradually decreases. After 30 years begins to grow.
|Age||The average heart rate, beats / min||Minimum / maximum heart rate, beats / min||Blood pressure, mm. Hg. Art.|
|0-1 months||140||110 – 170||60 / 40 – 80 / 50|
|Up to 1 years||132||102 – 162||100 / 50 – 100 / 60|
|Before 2 years||124||94 – 154||100 / 60 – 110 / 70|
|Before 4 years||115||90 – 140|
|Before 6 years||106||86 – 126|
|Before 8 years||98||78 – 118||110 / 60 – 120 / 80|
|Before 10 years||88||68 – 108|
|Before 12 years||80||60 – 100||110 / 70 – 120 / 80|
|Before 15 years||75||55 – 95|
|Before 30 years||60 – 70||116 / 70 – 137 / 85|
|Before 40 years||70 – 75|
|Before 50 years||75 – 80|
|Before 60 years||80 – 83||140/80|
|Before 70 years||83 – 85||144 / 85 – 159 / 85|
|Over 70 years||85|
Important! If the heart rate is below the minimum or above the maximum value, you should consult a doctor – therapist or cardiologist – and undergo an examination.
Also, the pulse depends on the general state of human health. Characteristic features of indicators:
- Every 10 years, the number of pulse beats increases by 5-10 per minute.
- Limit values: 220 minus the number of years.
- The pulse rate in women during pregnancy: I trimester – 75-90 beats / min, II trimester – 85-95 beats / min, III trimester – 100-110 beats / min.
- In women, professionally involved in sports, during exertion can reach 140-150 beats / min, and during rest time it decreases to 40 beats / min.
- With a disease that occurs with an increase in temperature, the pulse can reach 120 beats / min.
- In a dream, the rhythm decreases to 40 beats / min.
- Before death, the pulse increases to 160 beats / min.
- During menopause, the pulsation in a woman can reach 90 bpm, the pressure is also slightly increased. This is due to a decrease in estrogen production.
Heartbeat rates in child girls and adolescent girls range from 60 to 170 beats per minute. It depends on the size of the heart, while it is small, it grows, it requires maximum activity for pumping blood into blood vessels.
|Age||Lowest Beats / Minute||The highest value of beats / minute|
|Before 2 years||94||154|
|Before 5 years||86||126|
|Before 8 years||78||118|
|Before 11 years||70||130|
|Before 13 years||70||130|
|Before 18 years||60||110|
Before 30 years
The normal pulse of an adult woman overtakes the male by 6-8 beats. This is partly due to the difference in growth: the lower it is, the smaller the large circle of blood circulation that feeds the tissues, which means that blood passes through it faster. But this is a relative guideline: both men and women come in all sorts of different heights, that is, in undersized males, the heart beats more often than in tall women.
The norm of heart contractions in women at rest at this age is considered to be a range from 60 to 160 beats / minute. The younger the woman, the more often her pulse.
Reproductive age retains the main trends in heart rate until menopause. Deviations from the norm are possible with hormonal disruptions, gestation (toxicosis of pregnant women). They do not exceed 10-15 units.
With age, degenerative changes in tissues occur, metabolism, and metabolic rate change. The reason is the wear of the cardiovascular system. The normal heart rate of this period is 70-80 beats / minute. 40 years is considered a turning point when the heartbeat rises, and the maximum allowable values fall.
The onset of menopause is associated with a decrease in the synthesis of sex hormones, in particular estrogen. Their deficiency provokes an increase in heart rate to 95 beats / minute. This is the physiological reaction of the body to new conditions of existence, if there are no objective changes on the ECG, cardio ultrasound.
As a rule, the heart rate of the elderly behaves erratically: it rises, then falls, stabilization occurs only at the end of the menopause.
A variety of norms of age indicators of the pulse in women are presented in the table
|Age||Norm in beats / minute||Maximum Athletes|
|15 – 18||61 – 85||150|
|18 – 31||62 – 90||170|
|32 – 51||68 – 90||200|
|52 – 62||70 – 95||180|
|Older than 60||71 – 95||160|
Women’s hearts are smaller than men’s. Its pulsation is more often at 5-8 beats per minute. In some cases, female processes such as menstruation and menopause influence the indicators when measuring heart rate.
Tachycardia is an increase in heart rate, in which pulsation is increased by 30% or more. It is physiological and pathological.
The physiological causes in women are:
- stress, excitement, fear;
- excess consumption of tea, coffee, alcohol;
- hormonal changes;
- a sharp change in body position;
- menopause (after 40);
Pathological tachycardia is provoked by such factors:
- congenital diseases;
- continuous use of certain medications;
- thyro >
Bradycardia is a slow contraction of the heart muscle, approximately 30-50 beats per minute.
The causes of this disease in women:
- taking certain drugs.
This indicator may vary. The following factors affect what the pulse should be:
- lady’s age;
- her weight and height;
- physical activity of a woman;
- her state of health.
Pulse at rest
Normally, this indicator in women can vary from 60 to 90 fluctuations per minute. However, this is an average value. Heart rate at rest depends on the following indicators:
- hormonal state;
- heart muscle work;
- emotional state.
Heart rate when walking
During physical activity, the frequency of shock increases. This is due to the fact that the involved muscles of the upper and lower extremities require large amounts of energy. As a result, blood circulation increases, metabolism accelerates, and tissue cells are saturated with oxygen faster. All this contributes to an increase in heart rate.
Heart rate while running
Measuring heart rate during such physical activity helps to determine if the load is correctly selected. This indicator directly depends on the general well-being of a person and his physical form. The pulse is measured with a special device – a heart rate monitor. The norm for jogging is the indicator at which a person, holding a certain pace, can breathe evenly and at the same time he feels great. There are such workouts:
- Jogging – with it, the maximum heart rate can vary from 130 to 150, provided that its duration is 20-40 minutes.
- Run for medium or long distances – the pulse can reach 150-170 beats per minute. The very duration of the workout is 10-20 minutes.
- Running for acceleration – heart rate in the norm of 170-190 beats per minute. The duration of the training does not exceed 10 minutes.
Pulse in a dream
Heart rate during rest should normally be only 8% less than during wakefulness. In men, the average pulse in a dream is 60-70 beats per minute. In this case, the heart rate in women can be 65-75. However, such indicators are averaged. The following factors can influence what the pulse will be:
- emotional and mental state;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- level of physical fitness;
Heart rate in a healthy woman is approximately 70 beats per minute. During the period of carrying the baby, this indicator undergoes serious changes. The pulse during pregnancy depends on the gestation period:
- The first trimester – at this stage, the body of women works to wear out, in order to supply oxygen and nutrients to both the expectant mother and the fetus. For this reason, increased heart rate is considered a physiological norm. However, heart rate should not exceed 110 beats per minute.
- Second trimester – at this point in time, most of the vital organs of the fetus are formed, so the pulse in a pregnant woman is reduced to 85-90 beats. However, by the 25th week, the blood circulation in the woman increases (the formation of the cardiovascular system in the baby ends). As a result, heart rate rises to 120.
- Third trimester – at this stage there is an intensive growth of crumbs. In addition, the volume of circulating blood increases 1,5 times. This helps to make the heart beat faster. On average, it varies between 110-135 fluctuations per minute.
If the pulse rate of age in women with a baby is rejected downward, this indicates the following:
- low blood pressure;
- deficiency of calcium and potassium;
- inflammatory process in the heart;
- taking medications with antihypertensive effect.
Acceleration of the pulse is observed in such cases:
- with hypertension;
- if the hormonal balance is disturbed in the body;
- with anemia;
- if interruptions in metabolism occur;
- with diseases of the nervous system.
Cardiline is the most modern medicine for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases. The composition of these capsules is not only able to cope with high blood pressure, but also has an anti-inflammatory effect, which can fight fever and pain.This latest development has become a direct competitor to such well-known drugs as: Recardio, Detonic, Cardio NRJ, Heart Tonic. Take the opportunity to buy Cardiline with 50% discount now!