- Pregnant women
- In older people
- How to cure edema with varicose veins
- Treatment of edema with varicose veins
- The best diuretics of the osmotic diuretics group
- Decoction Recipes
- Tincture Recipes
- Rosehip tea
- Best diuretic herbs
- Birch leaves
Tablets for leg edema are divided into many categories, and each of them should be considered separately. They are designed to fix various problems.
The more popular name for this group is diuretics for leg swelling. They perform the direct function of removing fluid from the body. They are prescribed quite often, however, there are contraindications for use:
- Liver failure;
- Caution should be used during pregnancy and lactation.
In addition, these pills for leg edema are also divided into several groups, which have their contraindications, side effects. Examples are:
- Furosemide. The daily dose does not exceed 40-160 mg. It is taken 1-2 times a day. If the patient is hypertensive – it decreases by half, to 20-80 mg;
- Lasix. The dose varies from 20 to 80 grams per day;
- Trifas 10. Starting volume is 0.5 tab. in a day. When the effect is insufficient, the daily norm rises in steps of 0.5 tablets, to a maximum dose of 2 tablets / day;
All such drugs for leg edema do not have a fixed dosage, which means that she prescribes individually for each patient. Self-medication can lead to complications such as dehydration, kidney problems, headache, etc.
These drugs for leg edema are aimed at strengthening the veins, arteries and capillaries, restoring the circulatory system as a whole. Therefore, taking them, for example, with lesions of the lymphatic system, stress, or due to problems with the diet, makes no sense. In addition, their unreasonable use will lead to a number of complications.
From this group, the following tablets are most known for leg swelling:
- Ascorutin. Very often it is prescribed for varicose veins. It contains vitamin C and rutoside. The first stimulates the formation of collagen, and the second reduces puffiness. It is worth noting that vitamin C can also cause a number of complications if the patient has increased blood clotting;
- Troxerutin. It also contains rutoside in its composition and, in addition, blocks the production of an element that increases the pores of capillaries (hyaluronidase);
- Some drugs for leg swelling based on chestnut extract. For example, a venoplant that contains escin. It prevents the exit of fluid from the vessels, and as a result, the swelling decreases;
- Phlebodia 600. Diosmin, which these tablets contain from swelling of the legs, prevents the leakage of blood into the intercellular space;
- Venus, Detralex, Aescusan – venotonics, which are most often prescribed for varicose veins. They strengthen, restore and stimulate the functioning of blood vessels;
- Angioflux and warfarin are drugs that relieve swelling of the legs with potential thrombosis. The first is a direct anticoagulant, which reduces blood coagulation, the second is indirect. It is prescribed only in severe cases of thrombosis and varicose veins. The effect is due to suppression of the production of vitamin K. Quite an effective remedy, but only with the prescription of a doctor;
- Sometimes the appearance of edema of the legs is provoked by blood clots that have already formed, so using any medicine from past groups will not work. For their dissolution, thrombovazim and heparin are used.
- For the treatment of lymphostasis of the lower extremities, a plant-based remedy Lymphoziot is used.
- If we talk about drugs for leg edema that are applied externally, then they include Troxevasin, Lyoton, Heparin ointment.
As you can see, the number of drugs to relieve swelling of the legs is unlimited.
The composition, dosage, contraindications and other characteristics differ. Each tool should have instructions where these items are described in detail. If we consider more sensitive groups of patients (elderly, pregnant, etc.), they will be prescribed vitamin courses. They should contain potassium and other elements, depending on the diagnosis and which tablets were prescribed for the lower extremities of the swelling. So, taking diuretics reduces the amount of potassium in the body.
In all cases, it is desirable that the doctor prescribe the drugs for leg edema. He can determine the exact cause and prescribe the appropriate therapy.
When a painful heaviness in the legs is felt, and your favorite shoes squeezed your feet, it’s time to buy pills for leg swelling. In pharmacy kiosks, there are quite a few tools to get rid of an unpleasant problem. Typically, popular diuretics and drugs are used to combat the disease to increase the elasticity of the vessel walls. It is important that the medicines are selected by a specialist who will take into account the problems that caused the swelling.
Diuretics for swelling of the face – tablets or other forms of release can be divided into several groups. Depending on the basic substance, the way to create a diuretic effect will be different.
These drugs affect the filtration process, which takes place in the kidney. Loop diuretics contribute to the filtration of salt and its removal from the body. The main element that traps the fluid in the body comes out, the amount of fluid decreases.
They are the most potent diuretics, the liquid is excreted abruptly and in significant quantities, and useful trace elements are also excreted. The effect occurs 1,5 hours after taking the medicine. Due to side effects, loop diuretics are prescribed only in extreme cases, when you need to urgently get rid of excess fluid in the body, for example, with a hypertensive crisis.
Representatives of this group:
Swelling of the lower extremities is a sign of both overloading the legs and various diseases. By the severity of the syndrome, localization, change, they judge the form of the disease and severity. The mild form rarely causes concern and often resolves spontaneously after the disappearance of the cause. Edema caused by disease progresses.
The following symptoms are alarming:
- pastosity – diffuse impregnation of subcutaneous tissue and skin mainly in the region of the ankle joint and the lower third of the legs. After pressing the skin, a dent appears and remains. The same goes for sock marks. If dents remain longer than 20 minutes, lymphatic swelling of the legs is diagnosed;
- locality – an asymmetric arrangement of edema in the ankle region indicates a violation of the outflow;
- severe swelling of the legs – spreads to the knees and above. When pressed, a noticeable depression remains, lasting longer than 30 minutes. Indicates a serious illness;
- severe swelling stretches the skin. This increases the flow of fluid from the surface of the skin. Dry cracks quickly turn into ulcers, wounds, dermatitis. Trophic changes indicate vascular lesions.
Swelling of the lower limb
With pathologies of the heart, the right ventricle serving the pulmonary circulation does not cope with the load, the blood is retained in the venous channel. Because of this, hydrostatic pressure rises. In the lower extremities, blood pressure is minimal, an even greater decrease leads to stagnation.
The mechanical cause of leg edema is accompanied by endocrine. With heart failure, an excess of renin, aldosterone, vasopressin is produced. Hormones interfere with the elimination of sodium ions through the kidneys. The accumulation of sodium causes fluid retention, that is, the total volume of water in the body increases.
Excess water is discharged into the intercellular space. And since the blood pressure is the lowest in the feet and legs, they swell in the first place.
A characteristic sign of leg swelling in heart failure is localization to the knees, symmetry. In the morning, swelling decreases.
Swelling during pregnancy is a normal physiological reaction of the body. To service the fetus, the volume of blood and lymph increases, the heart of even a healthy woman does not always cope with the load. Overweight, tight shoes, sitting or standing work provoke the development of the syndrome.
With an excessive increase in amniotic fluid, light pastiness becomes pronounced, and this is dangerous. The reasons are different:
- varicose expansion – due to overweight and a large volume of blood, the walls of the vessels lose their tone, lengthen and expand. Blood stasis causes lymph retention and creates the conditions for the appearance of puffiness. In a mild form, the syndrome is expressed in bruises, pastiness, the appearance of a venous network. After birth, the symptoms disappear;
- during pregnancy, all diseases are exacerbated, including heart disease. Typical swelling of the lower extremities develops with CH. Sometimes only the right leg swells;
- the kidneys of a pregnant woman also work with a heavy load. The likelihood of impaired sodium reabsorption is high;
- preeclampsia is a dangerous complication in recent months. In addition, it leads to an increase in blood pressure and loss of protein in the urine. In the first stages, it manifests itself as swelling of the legs.
Swelling of the legs during pregnancy
In older people
With age, the organs of the body wear out. This leads to unpleasant conditions, sometimes to swelling of the legs. The causes of the syndrome are different. The task of the elderly person and his environment: to distinguish a temporary phenomenon from the symptoms of the disease:
- The main difference between physiological edema is stability and limited time. After a long walk or work in the garden, an elderly person almost always has leg swelling;
- soft tissue swelling of the feet and legs caused by heart failure progresses. Pastosity is relatively less in the morning;
- swelling of the legs with kidney disease is accompanied by swelling of the eyelids and face;
- liver diseases provoke malfunctions in the synthesis of albumin, which increases the permeability of the walls of the capillaries. Since blood vessels wear out faster on the lower extremities here and formations form;
- vein thrombosis – edema appears on one leg, in the area where blood flow is impaired. The skin takes on a bluish tint. The hospital should be contacted immediately;
- lack of exercise – with low mobility, overweight people develop a variety of circulatory disorders. They are accompanied by swelling;
- unbalanced diet – an excess of fatty and smoked products, lack of water, excess or lack of salt lead to a violation of the water-salt balance and to the accumulation of intercellular fluid in the legs.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
How to cure edema with varicose veins
Sometimes the reason why the limb swells is the low elasticity of the vascular wall and its high permeability. In such a situation, taking diuretics will not give a lasting effect, and often provokes a deterioration. Doctors suggest the use of complex treatment, which includes drugs that strengthen blood vessels. In addition, the appointment of medicines that will contribute to the normalization of venous circulation will not be superfluous.
Now at the peak of popularity Detralex, Phlebodia and Venarus, which have a similar composition. Treatment with any of the listed means gives a good effect. Usually tablets are taken in courses that must be repeated after a certain period of time. Regardless of whether there is swelling or not, it is not worth ignoring the treatment schedule.
The price of a drug package is 800-1000 rubles. For this reason, some prefer cheaper analogues. However, they will not see the same obvious effect as from the original.
Angioprotectors and venotonics have proven themselves in the fight against the described problem. Regular intake involves increasing the tone of blood vessels. In addition, it was noted that the walls of the veins will be less prone to stretching.
It is important that venotonics almost do not entail the occurrence of side effects. Quite rarely observed when patients complain of neurovegetative disorders or dyspeptic problems. Often, pathologies pass without the intervention of specialists and do not involve the appointment of special therapy to eliminate them.
Treatment of edema with varicose veins
The cure for leg edema helps eliminate swelling that occurs with varicose veins. However, it is worth remembering that solving this problem requires an integrated approach. Phlebotonics are often used during therapy, in particular, such as Detralex and Eskuzan, as well as blood thinners, for example, Cardiomagnyl, Aspecard.
Such drugs help strengthen the walls of blood vessels, normalize blood microcirculation. Swelling is very fast due to blood thinning. In addition, such funds help to avoid the formation of thrombosis.
Quite often during pregnancy, there are swelling of the legs. Medication has a positive effect and helps to quickly eliminate the existing problem. The occurrence of swelling during pregnancy is due to an increase in the volume of blood required to feed the mother and fetus. In this regard, the normal vital activity of a woman may be disrupted, since edema causes considerable discomfort, especially in the last months of pregnancy.
Not all drugs can be used by pregnant women, so it is advisable to consult a doctor. It is best to use herbal remedies to eliminate puffiness. The most popular are such as Mamacomfort, MamaCare, Senosan. Such funds contribute to the normalization of metabolism, improve lymph flow and prevent the accumulation of fluid. Among the medications for pregnant women are prescribed:
Other drugs are prescribed only if there is a significant risk, since they can be very dangerous for the fetus.
Old age suggests a failure in metabolic processes. Due to the fact that an aging body can not cope with work, edema occurs. In this case, the pathology may be permanent, and may occur from time to time. Now almost all pensioners suffer from this phenomenon, but they cannot overcome it to the end.
Stagnant fluid can signal problems with the kidneys, heart, and vascular system. This is how chronic diseases of the lungs manifest themselves. Because of this, the independent selection of the drug is dangerous, there is a risk of starting the disease.
The appointment of diuretics for the elderly implies control of water-salt metabolism. The loss of potassium threatens serious malfunctions in the cardiovascular system. For this reason, elderly people should not take diuretics for a long period. Between courses, a break is always required, since the body can not cope with the load.
Lasix and ethacrylic acid are prohibited for the appointment of such patients. Since their use involves a very rapid disposal of edema. They are successfully replaced by Oxodoline, Clopamide, Indilamide and Diuretin. Older patients need vitamins and glucose. This ensures the maintenance of potassium and achieves its best digestibility. Additionally, it is planned to take Asparkam, potassium orotate and its other analogues.
And of course, implying physical activity on a daily basis, a passive lifestyle exacerbates the clinical picture, as does the abuse of salty foods and various canned foods.
The best diuretics of the osmotic diuretics group
Normally, the kidneys filter the blood, forming primary urine – a solution containing both beneficial substances and decay products. The necessary compounds – glucose, salts, proteins, are reabsorbed, that is, absorbed in the renal tubules and returned to the bloodstream along with a significant amount of water. Secondary urine containing only decay products, the kidneys are excreted.
The degree of reabsorption is affected by a decrease in osmotic pressure, excessive production of carbonic anhydrase, as well as hormones – vasopressin, aldosterone. All this leads to excessive reverse absorption of sodium ions. The required amount of water is held together with them. The volume of secondary urine decreases, and excess fluid accumulates in the body, manifesting itself in the form of swelling of the legs, arms, face.
Diuretics work differently. As a result, diuretics reduce reabsorption, metal ions are excreted along with excess water, and edema subsides. Getting rid of excess fluid helps lower blood pressure.
Diuretics for leg swelling are prescribed when they are caused by heart or kidney failure. With the venous origin of the disease or hydrostatic diuretics do not have a healing effect.
Swelling of the legs with heart or kidney failure can also be removed with folk remedies. If pastiness is caused by a physiological reaction, tea or decoction is enough to get rid of an unpleasant swelling. Take infusions inside. In severe ailments, plant diuretics for edema of the legs and hands act as an adjuvant.
Many plants have a diuretic effect. Almost all of them act as weak potassium-sparing and thianiside diuretics, therefore, they help with edema against the background of cardiac and renal failure. A good effect is given for kidney diseases.
Diuretic herbal collection
It is important to consider the composition of the herbal collection. You can not include in the broth substances that irritate the parenchyma of the kidneys.
The list of the best includes:
- birch leaves – do not affect the water-salt balance, but stimulate the excreting function of the kidneys. A decoction of the leaves can relieve swelling and inflammation of the kidneys, as it has a strong anti-inflammatory effect. To prepare a medicinal drug, both fresh leaves and dry ones are taken;
- cornflower – decoctions of the dried flowers of the plant remove the accumulated water, inhibit the reproduction of pathogenic microflora, have a pronounced diaphoretic effect. Cornflower rarely causes allergies. Its reception is allowed during pregnancy;
- a good diuretic is calendula flowers. Most effective in the venous origin of edema. A decoction of calendula dilutes blood, prevents the formation of blood clots. At the same time, the outflow of blood and lymph improves and the swelling of the legs disappears. Calendula is often combined with a cornflower to enhance the diuretic effect;
- anise – plant seeds contain anethole. The substance normalizes the digestive tract, stimulates lactation and improves urinary function. Anise infusion affects acidity, its intake is prohibited with excessive secretion of gastric juice and during pregnancy.
In the pharmacy you can buy the most proven mixture. They are intended to treat kidney diseases:
- urological collection No. 1 includes peppermint, calendula and bearberry flowers, dill seeds and eleutherococcus. It has a diuretic and antiseptic effect. A mixture is also prescribed for inflammation of the bladder and urinary canals;
- diuretic collection No. 2 – consists of licorice, bearberry flowers and juniper fruits. Apply the mixture for inflammation. The collection also has an antispasmodic effect and relieves pain during urination.
A water-based broth is the most popular option. Homemade drugs are prepared in approximately the same way.
- A tablespoon of linden blossom or calendula flowers is poured with a glass of boiling water and held for 30 minutes. The broth is filtered and drunk in a glass per day. You can add lemon balm or mint leaves to tea.
- Cooking a cornflower decoction takes more time. A tablespoon of raw material is poured into 150-200 ml of water and insisted for 8 hours. Take 30 ml before meals.
- Fees often have to cook. 2 tablespoons of grass pour a glass of boiling water and keep on low heat for half an hour. After cooling, the collection is filtered, topped up with water to 200 ml and drink 60-70 ml three times a day.
Diuretic herbal decoction
Decoctions should not be drunk after 16.00. Otherwise, the sleep pattern is disturbed due to the frequent urge to urinate.
Cook them longer, as it takes time for the conversion of nutrients from raw materials to water.
- A tablespoon of crushed lingonberry leaves is brewed with 300 ml of boiling water and heated over low heat for 30 minutes. The leaves are squeezed, the volume of the drug is adjusted with water to the original volume and insisted for 2-3 hours. Drink three times a day, 70 ml before meals.
- A diuretic based on lingonberries, tansy, marshmallow, nettle is prepared as follows: 1 tablespoon of the mixture is poured with a glass of boiling water and left in a thermos for 5 hours. Take 250 ml three times a day.
- A good effect is given by the infusion of rose hips. 3 tablespoons of berries are poured into 1 liter of water, boiled for 10 minutes and kept under the roof for 1 hour. The infusion is ready when it acquires an intense red-brown color. Drink 100 ml in 2 divided doses.
It is important to follow the cooking rules.
Mild swelling of the legs does not require treatment. To remove the symptom, resort to the foot baths. They act with hydrostatic edema.
- Airy – take off socks or stockings, knead your feet. Then they are laid on a sofa and legs are placed on a raised platform. 15 minutes is enough.
- Herbal – a mixture of mint, chamomile, birch leaves, pour boiling water and insist 20 minutes. The liquid is diluted with cool water. The procedure lasts 15 minutes.
- Grape – 50 g of green grape leaves pour 3 liters of water. Legs in the liquid hold 15-20 minutes. The course lasts 1 month.
Cooling compresses stimulate the outflow of blood and lymph. The recipes are very simple:
- Ice cubes are wrapped in polyethylene and gauze and applied to the legs. Compress is also useful for bruises and bruises.
- Birch – the leaves of a tree are folded into a bag, legs are lowered into it and tied. The treatment time is 15-20 minutes.
- Potato – the tubers are grated, squeezed and applied to the feet and legs. Top cover with polyethylene and a towel. The compress is removed after 15 minutes when the potato mass is heated.
Such lotions relieve swelling well.
Loop diuretics (another name – “ceiling”) belong to potent drugs. They are used to stop the hypertensive crisis, eliminate edema of various origins, remove toxins from the body in case of poisoning with drugs or toxic compounds. The main indications for use:
- chronic heart failure;
- any degree of chronic renal failure;
- nephrotic syndrome;
- cirrhosis of the liver, accompanied by swelling, ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity).
Loop diuretics for swelling of the face, legs, arms and other parts of the body are prescribed 5–20 mg per day until the swelling is eliminated (but not longer than 3 days). Repeated use in chronic edema is allowed after a break, which should last at least 2-4 weeks.
Loop diuretics are available in tablets and solutions for injection, which allows you to choose the optimal method for use for a particular case (intravenous administration is carried out only in a serious condition of the patient). They differ in the rapid onset of the therapeutic effect – the action develops 30–90 minutes after administration, lasts from 2 to 6 hours. The drugs reduce swelling, reduce the volume of extracellular fluid, have a positive effect on respiratory function, reducing shortness of breath.
Strong diuretics are taken once or in short courses, intermittently, not suitable for prolonged treatment. With the daily use of loop diuretics, addiction and weakening of their therapeutic effect develops. Loop diuretics are characterized by a powerful, but short-duration action, therefore they are suitable only for stopping a hypertensive crisis, but not for the treatment of hypertension.
Another significant drawback is the elimination of sodium and potassium ions together with the liquid, leading to disruption of the water-electrolyte balance, the development of severe adverse reactions (severe decrease in pressure, convulsions, encephalopathy, arrhythmia, hearing impairment, up to deafness when administered intravenously, etc.).
Medium-strength drugs are used for long courses in the complex treatment of arterial hypertension, heart failure, diabetes insipidus, glaucoma. They help get rid of puffiness with renal failure, cirrhosis of the liver. Also indications for the appointment of thiazide diuretics is edematous syndrome of the newborn.
Drugs begin to act within 30-60 minutes after application, the maximum effect is observed after 3-6 hours. The effect of drugs lasts for 16-24 hours, and in some drugs it lasts several days. Diuretics of the thiazide group are especially effective in the complex treatment of hypertension – after 2–4 weeks of regular intake, a steady decrease in blood pressure is noted. In this case, pharmacological agents are prescribed in small doses (25 mg per day).
Thiazide diuretic tablets (the list is presented below), like loop diuretics, wash sodium, potassium, magnesium and chlorine out of the body, causing a deficiency. At the same time, the content of calcium and uric acid in the body increases, the level of glucose rises (which is undesirable in diabetes mellitus).
Violation of the water-electrolyte balance leads to the development of various adverse reactions (disorders of the digestive system, a strong decrease in blood pressure, headache and dizziness, skin rash, and increased sensitivity to light).
Best diuretic herbs
Plant diuretics for edema of the feet are widely used as an auxiliary method in the treatment of many diseases. Herbs for swelling of the feet and lower leg are a safe remedy at an affordable price. Most patients prefer natural ingredients to synthetic components.
Medicinal herbs that can help get rid of puffiness are taken orally after treatment according to special recipes. The patient can prepare a medicine from herbal ingredients. The fees for medicinal decongestant herbs are purchased at a pharmacy over-the-counter, or they can be collected and prepared on their own.
A common medicinal plant, widely used in various fields, including medicine, due to the ability to quickly remove excess water from cells. In addition, it has a detrimental effect on inflammation, cleanses blood vessels, and has a mild laxative effect.
Common flax is an annual plant. Flax seeds contain a large amount of linoleic and arachidonic acid. Actively used for diseases of blood vessels, stomach and intestines.
After taking flax, excess fluid is excreted in the urine first from the lower extremities. There is a significant relief, the only drawback is that the diuretic effect is strong enough and the patient constantly has the urge to urinate.
The recipe for use is simple: fifty grams of dry raw materials must be brewed in one liter of hot water and left to infuse for one hour. After cooling, the infusion is ready for use.
Filtering the composition is optional, steamed seeds will serve as an additional source of fiber to improve digestion. The infusion has a rich taste, to improve the perception, you can add a teaspoon of honey.
Contraindications to the use of diuretic herbs from edema are allergic reactions, as well as the acute phase of inflammation of the pancreas, intestines and urolithiasis.
An annual plant of the Celer family has long been known as a plant diuretic. Anise seeds contain essential oils, which are almost one hundred percent anethole.
In addition to the diuretic effect, the fruits of the herbaceous plant provide normalization of the stomach and intestines, kill germs, help with a wet cough, and stimulate lactation.
Folk diuretics for edema of the lower extremities involve the use of a solution as an effective decongestant. To do this, two teaspoons of anise fruit is poured into a glass with water brought to a temperature of one hundred degrees, after which the broth is evaporated over low heat for half an hour.
After cooling, the broth is passed through sterile gauze, and a spoonful of honey is added. The tool is drunk at thirty milliliters. Contraindications for the use of anise are allergic reactions, changes in the acidity of the stomach and pregnancy.
Folk remedies for edema of the feet have long used birch leaves in recipes. The composition of the natural remedy is unique. The leaves contain butyl alcohol, flavonoids, volatile, tannins.
Birch leaves will not only have an anti-edematous effect, products with leaves will have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects.
Birch leaves carefully remove excess water without disturbing the body’s water-salt balance. A positive effect on the cardiovascular system is to improve myocardial function.
For the preparation of healing broths, not only fresh raw materials are used. To ensure the preparation of dry leaves for the winter for medicinal use, it is necessary to collect the required amount in May or the first month of summer, during this period the leaves contain the highest concentration of nutrients.
It is necessary to dry leaves without access to sunlight, to store no more than one year.
To prepare a diuretic potion, a handful of dry birch leaves and pour hot water. When the solution becomes warm, take a diuretic infusion of one hundred milliliters before meals. Of the contraindications, only an exacerbated condition with renal pathologies can be noted.
Diuretic folk remedies from cornflower field are used successfully for various pathologies. The healing composition is concentrated in the flowers of plants, which are dried without access to direct sunlight.
Decoctions and infusions from cornflower have a decongestant, diaphoretic, antimicrobial effect, improve appetite and lower body temperature in case of febrile conditions. The flower has a therapeutic effect due to glycosides, flavonoids, alkoloids.
Cornflower, as a natural diuretic, gently acts on soft tissues, removing accumulations of water formed. The medicinal plant is hypoallergenic and is prescribed for the treatment of pregnant women with kidney pathologies, as well as high blood pressure.
To prepare the drug you will need to take 5 grams of cornflower flowers and pour a small amount of water. After eight hours, when the solution is infused, treatment can begin. Infusion is taken before meals in 30 ml.
Cornflower can cause individual intolerance. The therapeutic infusion should be prepared exactly in proportion. Cornflower can become a poison for the body if you exceed the amount of the recommended amount of raw materials.
A plant from the astrov family is widely used in medical practice. Calendula flowers are composed of carotenoids, essential oils, flavonoids, vitamins, alkoloids, trace elements.
Calendula is used for nervous disorders, desensitizing conditions, to thin the blood and swelling in the legs.
For diuretic action, plant flowers are used. A decoction of calendula is prepared as follows: pour three tablespoons of flowers with two glasses of water and boil over low heat for no more than five minutes.
Turn off the heat and leave on the stove for another two hours. Filter the broth and drink 50 ml before meals.
An effective recipe is the use of a diuretic plant collection of calendula and blue cornflower. Mix a spoonful of calendula flowers with a pinch of dried cornflower flowers.
Pour the mixture with a liter of hot water and add a little lemon zest. Give the healing composition an infusion and take 2 tablespoons with food.
Folk remedies and diuretic drugs for ankle edema should not be taken for their own reasons. The purpose of the medicine and the choice of herbal components must be agreed with the doctor.
Cardiline is the most modern medicine for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases. The composition of these capsules is not only able to cope with high blood pressure, but also has an anti-inflammatory effect, which can fight fever and pain.This latest development has become a direct competitor to such well-known drugs as: Recardio, Detonic, Cardio NRJ, Heart Tonic. Take the opportunity to buy Cardiline with 50% discount now!