The drug Cyston has anti-inflammatory properties, and also has a therapeutic effect. It has only a vegetable base and is used to treat diseases of the urinary system.
Drug release form
Cyston is produced only in a single dosage form, brown tablets with white splashes, round, have bulges on both sides. Sold in a plastic tube of 100 pieces, packed in a cardboard box.
Structure of the preparation
The active components of the drug are as follows:
- Seeds of golden color rough – 16 mg.
- Filmy rhizomes – 16 mg.
- Ash Veronius – 16 mg.
- Bicarp stalk inflorescence – 65 mg.
- Marena cordifolia – 16 mg.
- Rhizomes extract of filmy saturation – 16 mg.
- Refined mumiyo powder – 13 mg.
- Silicate lime – 16 mg.
- Basil, mimosa seeds.
- Horsetail extract.
In addition to active substances in the composition of Cyston, there are also auxiliary substances: sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, microcrystalline cellulose.
Indications to application
Cyston is prescribed for the complex therapy of pathologies of the mucous membrane of the urinary system. Which in most cases arise from an excess of insoluble substances or the formation of inflammatory processes. This drug is used for the following diseases:
- Cystitis. Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the bladder.
- Urolithiasis disease. Formation of components that cannot be dissolved.
- Crystalluria. Disruption in the work of metabolic processes, followed by the release of crystalline salt.
- Gout. With this disease, the percentage of uric acid in the bladder increases, as a result of which salt deposits are observed in the organ ducts.
- Pyelonephritis. The onset of inflammation in the renal pelvis.
Due to its completely natural composition, Cystom has only beneficial effects on the functioning of the organs of the urinary system. The drug has the following actions:
- Normalizes and regulates uric acid levels.
- Able to increase the percentage of ions in urine, which eliminate the formation of insoluble substances (stones).
- Reduces hydroxyproline levels.
- The effect on mucin of mucus produced by the glandular cells of the urinary tract structures, contributing to the breakdown of stones.
- Destroys harmful infections and bacteria, including E. coli.
Dosing and Administration
Cyston is taken orally immediately after a meal. It is very important for the entire period of using the medicine to drink a large amount of water, at least two liters per day. Adults are advised to take 2 pills 2 twice a day in the morning and at bedtime. The duration of the entire course of treatment is determined only by the doctor. It depends on the severity and type of the disease. Cyston therapy should be continued until the state of health is completely normalized.
It is very important to know that the effect of taking the drug will manifest itself only after a while, since its composition has only a natural basis. It is allowed even for children to take Cyston for children from two to six years old, half a tablet twice a day will be quite enough, but starting from the age of fourteen, the daily dose is the same as in adults.
Cyston for cystitis
How to take Cyston to treat cystitis? The remedy is taken after meals twice a day. The course of treatment continues until the symptoms of the disease are completely eliminated from two to four months. To prevent relapses, Cyston is taken twice a day, one tablet, the duration of use of the drug is one month.
- Allergy to the components of the drug.
- Obstruction of the ducts of the bladder as a result of the mobility of stones.
- A strict contraindication is the presence of stones over 10 mm.
If, as a result of taking Cyston, a sharp, aching pain in the kidney area appears, you should immediately stop taking this drug.
It is important for the entire period of taking Cyston to stop drinking all alcoholic beverages, if this is not done, the person may experience the following negative reactions:
- Pain in the kidney area.
- There are recurrences of existing chronic diseases of the bladder.
- Intoxication of the body.
Due to its plant base, in almost all cases, Cyston is well tolerated by patients. With the exception of isolated cases, the drug may cause an allergic reaction, a rash, itching and burning of the skin may appear. In such a situation, you should immediately stop using the drug and consult a doctor.
Analogues of the drug Cyston
At the moment, no analogues of the drug Cyston have been developed.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.