In the human body, the vessels are responsible for one of the important functions – the nutrition of tissues and organs throughout the body.
Any disturbance, especially vasospasm, leads to circulatory disorders. This is fraught with the fact that the tissues of the body without receiving a normal diet, cease to function and begin to collapse. Next, we will talk in detail about the features of the development of this condition and methods of treatment.
What is a spasm?
Vasospasm is a phenomenon in which there is a sudden narrowing of the lumen of the blood vessels.
The process entails a decrease in blood supply to the organ or tissue due to which its normal nutrition is disturbed.
This pathological process occurs due to a strong and prolonged contraction of the muscles of the vascular wall.
The mechanism of this phenomenon is associated with a malfunction in the membranes of smooth muscle vascular cells, as a result of which there is a violation of the processes of exchange of potassium, sodium, calcium ions.
Reference. Such processes lead to a disruption in the normal change of periods of relaxation and muscle contraction.
There are several varieties of spasm of blood vessels based on the localization of the pathological process:
- peripheral vessels – paroxysmal ischemia of the extremities;
- main vessels (lower extremities) – in this condition, there is a blanching of the leg, blueness, and after a decrease in tension – redness;
- coronary vessels of the heart – it is characterized by such manifestations as chest pain at night or in the morning;
- cerebral vessels – the main manifestations are severe headaches, dizziness.
A spasm of the vessels of the head is the most dangerous, since it entails many complications
The latter type of pathology is particularly dangerous, since its consequences can adversely affect the work of the whole organism.
Therefore, we further consider this variety in more detail.
The causes of spasms of the vessels of the head are the most diverse: starting from the general condition of a person, ending with various pathologies that provoke the phenomenon.
The brain gets tired just like other parts of the body. With intense and prolonged work without the necessary rest, its blood supply deteriorates.
Fatigue can affect the state of the vessels of the brain and cause spasm
In this regard, such spasms can cause the following conditions:
- Lack of sleep.
- Stressful situations.
- Lack of oxygen.
- Changes in the condition of arteries associated with age.
In addition, spasms can cause hypothermia (a walk in frosty weather without a hat) or severe emotional situations.
Reference. Emotions do not have to be negative, even positive ones can cause a pathological phenomenon.
Therefore, in any situation, you should remain calm, not worry and not worry about trifling occasions.
Cervical osteochondrosis is one of the common causes of spasms.
There are ailments that increase the likelihood of spasms. The causes of “cramps” in the head can be pathologies:
- osteochondrosis of the cervical spine;
- tumor formations;
- Thyroid gland diseases;
- hypertensive disease;
- renal dysfunction;
- heart failure;
Not every person is subject to this condition. There are certain categories of people who are more at risk of a similar body reaction.
The risk group includes those people who have:
- Relatives suffered a stroke or heart attack.
- Hypertension, angina pectoris.
- There is a tendency to thrombosis.
- Alcohol or nicotine addiction.
- The body is sensitive to weather changes.
Unbalanced and too emotional people are also prone to a pathological phenomenon.
Symptoms depend on the site of spasm and the size of the affected artery.
Reference. Spasmodic headache is the main manifestation of pathology.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.
There are few of them, but they are found, especially with a long aggressive course of the disorder.
- The key consequence that doctors leading patients fear is stroke. Necrosis of cerebral structures with the formation of a gross neurological deficit of varying severity. According to statistics, the probability of an emergency during spasm is up to 25% and higher in the later stages.
Read more about the symptoms of a pre-stroke condition here, and preventive measures are described in this article.
- Vascular dementia. Dementia due to malnutrition of cerebral structures. By symptoms, it resembles Alzheimer’s disease, but has better predictions, because it is potentially treatable.
In addition, it is necessary to take into account a significant drop in the quality of life, working capacity and the ability to perform even the simplest household duties.
A lethal outcome against the background of narrowing practically does not occur. If we talk about death, the cause is always a stroke.
How to treat with pills
The attending physician must prescribe medications for angiospasm. Spasm medications normalize the patient’s condition.
The main component of the drug is theophylline, which has vasodilating and antispasmodic properties. The drug helps to reduce the tone of blood vessels, intracranial pressure, reduce cerebral edema.
With spasm of the vessels of the head, you can take it in the following dosage: 6-8 mg per 1 kg of body weight.
The drug contains 3 main components:
- metamizole sodium – has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects;
- pitophenone hydrochloride – relieves spasms of smooth muscles and blood vessels;
- fenpiverinia bromide – blocks pain impulses sent to the brain and relaxes smooth muscles.
The medicine is taken 3 times a day after meals. It effectively relieves sharp and severe headaches. But the drug can not be used for a long time, because nausea may occur, allergies develop, heart disease, stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer aggravate. If a child has a spasm of blood vessels, then treatment with this agent is not recommended. Spazmalgon can provoke a malfunction in the liver and brain.
When treating spasm with medication, the doctor often prescribes Papaverine. This drug has a powerful antispasmodic effect, effectively dilates blood vessels and improves blood flow. Relieves muscle cramps in the ureters, gastrointestinal tract, peripheral vessels and cerebral arteries.
The medication is often used in combination with other drugs. After ingestion, Papaverine is absorbed almost immediately, and its maximum effect is achieved after 30 minutes. The tool can lead to the development of a large number of side effects.
The medication blocks microscopic calcium channels, due to which the contractility of vascular smooth muscle is reduced. Therefore, the drug is often used to relieve spasms. It increases the elasticity of blood vessels, dilutes blood, reduces the effect of the autonomic system, which helps to reduce dizziness attacks. This drug can cause irritation of the gastric mucosa.
The medication has adaptogenic, vasodilating and immunostimulating effects. It affects the blood vessels, effectively relaxing muscle fibers, so it is often prescribed for the treatment of cerebral spasms. The medicine is well tolerated, but it is not recommended to take it for a long time.
Comprehensive treatment is represented by conservative measures: drugs, correction of lifestyle and nutrition, sanatorium-resort rehabilitation. Actions can be aimed at eliminating the attack, its prevention, restoration of brain functions. Be sure to seek specialized help from a neurologist. The disease is treatable, but it is not always possible to completely get rid of it.
If a person has signs resembling a cerebrovascular spasm, an elementary treatment can help:
- wash with cold water;
- make a foot bath with cold water (about 10 minutes);
- provide free air access to the lungs;
- provide rest and horizontal position;
- drink warm tea;
- gently massage the temples, neck, collar area;
- take drugs – it can be:
- Analgin or other painkillers (Ketanov, Tempalgin);
- Antispasmodics (Papazol, No-shpa, Spazmalgon, Andipal);
- Aspirin and its analogues (Cardiomagnyl tablets, Lospirin tablets);
- Validol in combination with a nitroglycerin tablet under the tongue;
- Preparations Corvalol, Barboval, Valerian in the form of drops.
Treatment of impaired cerebral circulation against a background of vascular spasm involves taking (tablets) or administering (injections) drugs:
- Eufillin, Magnesium sulfate, Dibazole – ambulance drugs;
- Piracetam or Thiocetam;
The more often the attacks of vascular spasm in the brain are repeated, the greater the need for lifestyle correction, even if you are taking medications for treatment:
- exclude contact with possible triggering factors (they are listed in the section “Who is at risk of getting sick – causes and risk factors”.
- ensure a healthy sleep (at least 8 hours);
- Do not over-strain the brain;
- do any physical exercise;
- give up bad habits;
- spend more time outdoors;
- change the diet – exclude coffee, rough and irritating foods, switch to diet dishes from poultry, vegetables and fruits.
Lifestyle recommendations for frequent bouts of vascular spasms in the brain
The disorder can be of two types.
- Primary is accompanied by idiopathic spasm. That is, to say what was the reason is extremely difficult. There are no third-party pathological processes, which complicates the overall diagnosis.
- The secondary form is caused by hormonal imbalances, cardiovascular and nervous diseases. The elimination of those with a high probability will lead to spontaneous regression of the frequency of spasms, and then their complete disappearance without relapse.
In the first case, there is a rapid narrowing of the arteries and other blood structures. For no apparent reason.
In the second mechanism, it is associated with the release of an excess of certain hormones: norepinephrine, cortisol, angiotensin, and others. As a result of impaired functioning of the kidneys, and cardiovascular structures.
Another option is dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system, which regulates vascular tone (in the same way, most likely, the primary form of the disorder develops).
The following are some common points:
- Decreased blood flow in the brain as a result of narrowing of the lumen of blood vessels.
- Metabolic disorder in cerebral structures. Metabolic dysfunctions lead to fatigue, lethargy, and other asthenic symptoms.
This can be dangerous in the long run. There are a number of typical features of the pathological process:
- Usually only small vessels are spasmodic: arterioles, capillaries, and others.
- The disorder is not generalized. Not the whole brain suffers, but individual clusters of nerve fibers.
- There is a state of seizures. Each such episode lasts from an hour to a day, deviations in one direction or another are rarely observed.
Knowing the exemplary mechanism allows doctors to develop a thorough tactics of therapy, as well as the prevention of undesirable consequences, relapses.
However, general knowledge is not enough. It is required to specify each case with instrumental and, if necessary, laboratory methods as part of the diagnosis.
An interesting fact is that the brain cells themselves do not have nociceceptors.
Nocycoreceptors are specific receptor cells that perceive exclusively pain.
The source of pain in the head is several areas that are sensitive to pain:
- the cranium – the periosteum is very sensitive to external stimuli, and quickly responds with pain to them;
- muscles are rich in nerve endings;
- nerves are nerve fibers that transmit a signal from the central nervous system to other organs, and are part of the peripheral nervous system and it is they who feel pain;
- subcutaneous tissue – refers to adipose tissue, the skin’s own plate and connective tissue;
- sinuses – in the skull there are three paired and one unpaired resonator sinus, on the mucosa of which there are sensitive cells;
- vessels – in the walls of arteries and veins of various sizes, but to a greater extent in the small arteries of the veins and capillaries, specific receptors are contained, it is precisely to narrowing or spasm that these receptors respond to pain.
At the heart of cerebrovascular spasm is a violation of neurohumoral regulation. An imbalance of mediators and dysfunction of calcium channels negatively affect the autonomic nervous system, which regulates vascular tone. During an attack, arteries and smaller cerebral vessels contract, respectively, blood flow slows down, the brain experiences oxygen starvation. As a result, characteristic symptoms appear, which may be reversible or irreversible.
In the first case, the spasm passes without consequences, in the second – it is fraught with strokes, encephalopathy, rupture of the aneurysm (especially in the presence of blood clots, atherosclerotic plaques).
Prolonged angiospasm during pregnancy can lead to eclampsia, a severe form of gestosis.
Traditional methods of treatment
To relieve the attack, you need to wash yourself with cold water or make a foot bath (10 minutes), provide an influx of free air, calm down and lie down. Doctors recommend drinking warm tea, massaging painful spots, taking painkillers (Ketanov), antispasmodics (No-shpa), Aspirin, Validol or Corvalol. In the process of treatment, you can use other pills for spasm of cerebral vessels to restore blood circulation. These include Eufillin, Cavinton, Dibazole, Piracetam, Actovegin.
To prevent an attack, you need to exclude provoking factors, ensure a healthy sleep, exercise, abandon bad habits. It is not necessary to load the brain too often and for too long; it is better to spend more time in the fresh air. It is useful for patients with a predisposition to spasm to exclude coarse food from the diet.
Disorders of cerebral blood flow are for the most part potentially lethal. The most dangerous form of this disorder is considered a stroke.
A little less known to the average person is a transient ischemic attack. Its essence is a temporary acute violation of blood flow.
The second name of the condition is a microstroke, which is not entirely true. There is also a chronic violation of trophism (nutrition).
But there is another category of problems. A cerebrovascular spasm or vasospasm is a sharp narrowing of the small arteries, capillaries, end sections of the circulatory network of the cerebral structures.
Scientists and practitioners still do not know exactly how much the pathology in question (conditionally speaking, this is more a condition, not a diagnosis), the likelihood of a stroke, necrosis of nerve tissue increases.
It is clear that with prolonged existence, the problem carries enormous risks.
Such phenomena as migraine, cluster headache are associated with vascular spasm.
Diagnostics presents certain problems. A sensitive technique is required, or even a combination of the like. The treatment is aimed at stopping the root cause, if any, of symptoms and the prevention of relapse.
Therapy is also carried out on an outpatient (home) basis, apart from an acute condition with a pronounced clinical picture.
If we talk about the treatment itself, several pharmaceutical groups are used.
- Antispasmodics: No-shpa, Drotaverin. Normalize the tone of the blood supplying structures.
- Medicines for the expansion of arterioles, capillaries: Cavinton.
- Drugs that normalize the nutrition of nerve fibers: Piracetam and other similar names.
- Antihypoxants. Reduce tissue oxygen demand while restoring cellular gas exchange. Actovegin. Short courses.
Drugs for treatment are selected based on the case and origin of the disorder.
The averaged scheme is unsuitable and most likely will not lead to a useful result.
Contrary to the widespread advice on eliminating violations of cold, hot water, this is strictly prohibited.
It is possible to quickly relieve spasm of cerebral vessels only with tablets: Eufillin, Drotaverin, Dibazol, No-shpa.
This is the only reliable way to restore trophism and gas exchange in tissues.
Everything else can lead to dangerous results, up to an aggravation of narrowing of the lumen of arterioles, capillaries and an even greater complication of the violation.
In the future, you need to adhere to a healthy lifestyle: full sleep for at least 8 hours, emotional rest, if necessary, development of relaxation techniques, avoiding excessive physical activity, quitting smoking, taking alcohol, especially drugs or other psychoactive substances of another kind, it is also not superfluous to walk in the fresh air.
Surgically, spasm of cerebral vessels is not treated.
There are several methods with which you can relieve vasospasm. In most cases, the therapy is conservative, except in cases where there are neoplasms in the brain.
The following can be attributed here:
- Massage the collar area. To achieve a positive result, the procedures are carried out regularly and in courses. Thus, the spasm will be relieved, cervical osteochondrosis will not begin to develop.
- Electrophoresis – used bromine or novocaine.
- Hydrotherapy. It is recommended to use a contrast shower, do hydromassage.
- Oxygen therapy – being in the pressure chamber, you need to drink oxygen cocktails.
- Exercise therapy – an individual course of exercises is selected for each patient.
Each such treatment is effective in its own way.
If cramping occurs, exercise is recommended.
What to drink with a spasm of cerebral vessels should be decided by a specialist, he prescribes them after an examination and an accurate diagnosis.
Drug treatment primarily depends on what stage the disease is at:
- Papaverine or zufillin is injected intramuscularly – this is an emergency measure to relieve spasm.
- Valerian. May be taken in the form of tinctures or tablets. This is not only a sedative, but also a vasodilator.
- Ginkgo Biloba – the plant is considered effective, on its basis a large number of drugs have been developed.
- In order to avoid relapse, it is necessary to take drugs from the group of statins – Lipoford, Atomax. The vessels are maintained in good condition, cramps will not occur again.
- Fibrates – Clofibrate, Atromide. This is a good preventive measure to prevent the recurrence of spasms. Brain cells can fully absorb oxygen.
- Antispasmodics – No-Shpa, Spazmalgon and more. Drugs help relieve spasms, the general condition of the patient will be improved.
In addition, it is recommended to drink medicines to improve cerebral circulation – Piracetam, Nootropil.
With the development of cramps, it is important to eat properly
Patients are advised to adhere to some recommendations:
- It is not recommended to stay in stressful situations, everything should be treated with calm. Many patients are advised to attend auto-training.
- Have a good rest. Remember that even the slightest overfatigue can negatively affect the tone of the vessels.
- Walk in the fresh air as often as possible – this way the brain can be saturated with oxygen, and the body will relax.
Nutrition plays a major role in the treatment of vascular diseases.
If there is a tendency to develop angiospasm, you need to abandon many products:
- do not eat spicy and smoked food;
- drinking coffee and tea is not recommended;
- Do not eat fatty foods.
The menu should include cereals and plant foods. As for fruits and vegetables, it is better to eat them raw.
Frequent medication is always a big risk, because side effects can occur. In some cases, there may be many contraindications to their reception.
Medicinal herbs help relieve spasm and normalize health
This raises a completely natural question – is it possible to get rid of spasms using traditional medicine methods? Since vasospasm is not a new disease, that is why there are enough recipes to eliminate them.
Below are the most effective methods:
- Prepare a decoction of the leaves of plantain, dandelion, St. John’s wort. Pour into molds, freeze, if spasms occur, wipe the whiskey with ice cubes. The method has no contraindications, allergy does not occur, the spasm is quickly removed.
- Repeshka – it can be applied in two ways. It can be chewed one spoonful, no more than three times a day, each time washed down with water. If desired, prepare a decoction: pour two tablespoons of herb with three glasses of boiling water, let it brew for one hour, strain. Drink the received remedy during the day.
- Take rosehip tea. This is a good remedy with a restorative effect. After its adoption, the condition of the capillaries improves, the walls of the vessels come in tone. In addition, a diuretic effect occurs, which means the pressure decreases.
- Make a decoction of garlic and thyme leaves. The duration of treatment is one month. But it is worth noting that there are contraindications – gastrointestinal tract diseases, intolerance to the components.
- Prepare tincture from a small periwinkle. Pour a spoonful of raw material with 300 milliliters of water, hold for 20 minutes in a water bath, then insist for another 10 minutes. Strain the tincture, take 1/3 cup three times a day.
- Guelder-rose is a good antihypertensive drug. With regular use, you can achieve a good result. Pour 200 grams of raw material with two glasses of water, insist for an hour, and then drink 1/3 cup three times a day.
Instructions for the preparation of such recipes must be followed without fail. What to take with spasms of cerebral vessels should be decided by a specialist. Despite the fact that single cramps are not dangerous, they are painful for humans. In order to avoid complications, it is necessary to seek medical help in a timely manner.
The most effective treatment plan is selected only on the basis of the diagnostic results.
Treatment of spasms and headache with narrowing of the lumen of the blood vessels of the brain:
- Reception of nootropics. The most effective means: Trental, Piracetam, Nootropil.
- Intravenous administration of antispasmodics. Designed for quick relief of uncomfortable sensations. Effective headaches: No-Shpa, Papazol, Eufillin, Revalgin.
- Taking medications whose active components normalize the functioning of the brain vessels. Cerebrolysin is considered effective.
- Taking antiplatelet agents (“Aspirin”) in order to reduce the degree of blood viscosity.
- Treatment with vitamin complexes and adaptogens (for example, extracts of lemongrass, ginseng, eleutherococcus).
- Physiotherapy. The most effective methods are darsonval and electrophoresis.
- Collar massage.
- Stay in spa areas.
How to relieve cramping and severe headaches with hypertension:
- Diuretic drugs (diuretics). These funds contribute to the removal of excess fluid from the body, due to which the circulatory system is unloaded. Examples of drugs: Indapamide, Hypothiazide. Together with the fluid, the necessary potassium for the heart is removed from the body. In this regard, it is additionally necessary to take “Panangin” or “Asparkam”.
- Calcium channel blockers and beta-blockers. These are drugs that affect the power of cardiac output and muscle contraction of the body. As a rule, doctors prescribe Amplodipine, Bisoprolol, Metoprolol or Carvedilol.
- Drugs that affect the tone of blood vessels. Examples of funds: Lisinopril, Losartan, Monopril, Valsartan.
Drugs that improve cerebral circulation
These drugs are aimed at improving the blood circulation of the brain and such tablets are used to relieve spasm of the brain vessels.
Improves blood microcirculation directly in the brain, without vasodilation, and by affecting blood flow.
Piracetam reduces the formation of blood clots, restores red blood cells, thereby increasing the amount of oxygen.
As a result of taking the drug, it improves memory, cognitive functions, and learning ability.
Contraindications – hypersensitivity to the components of piracetam. Brain hemorrhage, Huntington’s disease chorea. Impaired renal and hepatic function.
Features – for patients with bleeding disorders and severe liver dysfunction, it is advisable to refrain from taking it. Use with caution to people who have already had a stroke.
Do not take Piracetam together with blood thinners and blood clotting drugs, even in combination with acetylsalicylic acid. Do not take Piracetam on the eve of surgical operations or other manipulations associated with blood loss.
Adverse reactions – insomnia, ataxia, imbalance, hand tremor are possible. Increased nervousness, depression, confusion. Increased allergic reaction to the components of the drug. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. Clotting disorder, bleeding.
It belongs to psychostimulating and nootropic drugs, it includes Piracetam and gamma-aminobutyric acid.
Nootropil has a powerful effect on brain cells, protecting them from hypoxia, or a violation of oxygen metabolism.
Contraindications – allergic sensitivity to Piracetam or other components of the drug. Acute disruption of the liver and kidneys.
Features – use with caution in people with bleeding disorders. If the drug is used by older people, regular monitoring of kidney function is necessary.
Adverse reaction – hemorrhagic disorders, bleeding, nervousness, sometimes there are episodes of depression, drowsiness, headache, insomnia, epigastric pain, nausea and vomiting.
Improves microcirculation in brain cells. Activates an increase in the absorption of oxygen by cells, as well as nutrients and glucose.
Actovegin has a beneficial effect on blood microcirculation, especially in cases where patients have suffered a heart attack or hemorrhage in the brain.
Contraindications – hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Features – since the drug is made from calf blood components, caution should be used in patients prone to allergic reactions.
Adverse reactions – an anaphylactic allergic reaction in the form of skin rashes, extensive edema. Dyspepsia, pain near the heart, shortness of breath, headache, weakness, loss of consciousness.
These drugs are taken to improve and strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
The drug includes the substance vinpocetine, which is a compound with a complex mechanism of action: improves metabolism and saturates the brain with oxygen, and also helps to thin the blood.
Cavinton reduces the toxic effects of harmful substances and increases the resistance of brain cells to low oxygen levels. The drug strengthens the vascular walls and affects the shape and size of red blood cells.
Contraindications – an acute period of cerebral hemorrhage, and severe coronary heart disease. Arrhythmias of the heart. Pregnancy and lactation. Hypersensitivity to the drug. Children and adolescents under 18 years.
Features – in case of elongated QT syndrome (this is a violation of cardiac activity, the syndrome is placed on the basis of an ECG), apply only after a thorough examination and consultation with appropriate specialists.
There is sorbitol in the medicine, so use with caution in patients with diabetes. The presence of fructose casts doubt on the possibility of administration in patients with deficiency of enzymes that break down fructose.
Adverse reactions – the drug does not have pronounced side effects, especially if used for intravenous injection.
In rare cases, anemia, euphoria, a feeling of heat in the chest can be observed. There may also be a decrease in blood pressure. Itching, skin reactions.
The composition of the medicine includes rutin or vitamin P and vitamin C. This combination of vitamins, well reduces fragility and permeability of blood vessels, especially capillaries.
The drug prevents the deposition of platelets on the inner surface and prevents the blood clot from forming. Reduces vascular inflammation and wall sensitivity to damage.
Contraindications – increased blood clotting and a tendency to blood clots. Diabetes mellitus, gout and urolithiasis, especially with the formation of urate stones, hypokalemia and hypercalcemia.
Features – do not drink the medicine with freshly squeezed fruit or vegetable juices, or an alkaline drink, this reduces the absorption of vitamin C in the stomach. Use caution in patients with exacerbation of gastritis and peptic ulcer of the gastrointestinal tract. May alter laboratory blood counts.
Adverse reactions – fatigue, increased irritability. Increased risk of kidney stones. Thrombocytosis, anemia, deterioration of tissue trophism, irritation of the mucosa of the digestive tract, vomiting, flushing of the skin.
The drug contains flavonoids mineral trace elements. This is a capillary-stabilizing drug.
Detralex improves the tone of the veins, reduces the permeability of capillaries increasing their resistance to damage. It also improves lymph movement by removing tissue edema and improves microcirculation.
Contraindications – an allergy to the components of the drug or to excipients.
Adverse reactions include diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, malabsorption and digestion. Perhaps dizziness, general weakness and malaise.
This medication is used to prevent cerebrovascular spasms.
The main active ingredient is a standardized extract of plant origin from Ginkgo biloba leaves. This is a relic plant that grows in China and is considered a living fossil tree. In oriental medicine, the plant is very popular because of its special healing properties.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract is often used in dietary supplements and in drugs to improve cerebral circulation.
However, there is no medical evidence of the effectiveness of the drug, moreover, there have been cases when prolonged use of Ginkgo-based drugs caused cerebral hemorrhage.
Contraindications – pregnancy. Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Features – if you are prone to bleeding, consult with your doctor additionally. Do not use 3-4 days before surgery, surgery or going to the dentist.
Adverse reaction – possible bleeding from the nose, stomach, eyes. Hypersensitivity reaction and edema. Possible headache, fainting. Diarrhea, abdominal pain.
Spasms of cerebral vessels cause pain, dizziness, and other uncomfortable sensations in humans. In some cases, this phenomenon acts as an independent disease, in others it is a symptom of more formidable pathologies. For symptomatic treatment, there are many drugs that act on different parts of the pathogenesis.
Pills for relieving cerebrovascular spasm can help in the treatment of the disease and significantly improve well-being.
Spasm of cerebral vessels means a short-term disorder of the function of cerebral circulation. The disease manifests itself suddenly, with it the muscle layer of the vascular wall contracts, which reduces their lumen and blood flow intensity. This condition threatens with headaches and a possible partial loss of brain performance.
Cardiline is the most modern medicine for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases. The composition of these capsules is not only able to cope with high blood pressure, but also has an anti-inflammatory effect, which can fight fever and pain.This latest development has become a direct competitor to such well-known drugs as: Recardio, Detonic, Cardio NRJ, Heart Tonic. Take the opportunity to buy Cardiline with 50% discount now!