Such a folk remedy as tea from these red berries will help get rid of angina pectoris. After collecting the fruits, they are dried in a dark place. It is best to stock up on hawthorn in the summer, so as not to suffer from angina in the winter. For brewing medicinal tea, at least 4 tablespoons of berries are taken. They are poured into a thermos and poured with boiling water. This method allows you to save a maximum of useful substances. Drink it should be all day.
Take five heads (not cloves) of garlic, one liter of honey and ten lemons. Everything needs to be cleaned and squeezed juice out of lemons. Juice should be poured into honey, crushed peeled garlic and put there. Leave the mixture for seven days in a sealed container in a dark and cool place.
You need to use the medicine every morning on an empty stomach, two tablespoons once a day. 1-2 minutes should elapse between taking spoons, while not in a hurry, slowly dissolve honey in your mouth.
The course of treatment of angina pectoris should be continued until all the remedy is done.
One woman got angina and went to the doctor. He prescribed her pills, which the woman took for a long time, after which she could not recover. But it would be nothing if these pills helped her, but this did not happen.
And her friend advised her a fairly simple treatment. With angina pectoris, you just need to eat a peel of a whole lemon before each meal. Only one week will pass, and you will be surprised how much easier you will feel. It is also worth sticking to a certain diet: do not eat anything fried, eat only liquid, for example, soups.
Are you sick with angina pectoris? Then your treatment is quite simple. You will need scarlet – three to five leaves, but the plant must be at least three years old. Just squeeze the juice from the leaves. You will need a jar in which you place aloe juice. Also in the jar add the juice of a couple of lemons and half a kilogram of honey. Close the jar tightly. Place the can in the refrigerator on the lower shelf.
It is necessary to use the composition one tablespoon before meals, in about one hour. And so it should be treated for a year, taking breaks for one month. You will get about four courses of treatment.
You will need ten lemons, garlic, honey. You need to squeeze the juice from 10 lemons, chop 5 garlic heads (not cloves!), Put in a glass jar. Then in the jar you need to add 1 liter of honey, mix everything thoroughly. Insist the mixture for one week in a dark, cool place, but do not put this jar in the refrigerator. It should be infused for seven days, and do not forget to at least occasionally stir the contents of the jar.
Method of use: before eating, you need to dissolve 3-4 teaspoons of this mixture in your mouth, 1-2 times a day. As soon as the bank is half empty, it will become much easier for you.
Perhaps you want to know about the new medication - Cardiol, which perfectly normalizes blood pressure. Cardiol capsules are an excellent tool for the prevention of many heart diseases, because they contain unique components. This drug is superior in its therapeutic properties to such drugs: Detonic. If you want to know detailed information about Cardiol, go to the .There you will find answers to questions related to the use of this drug, customer reviews and doctors. You can also find out the Cardiol capsules in your country and the delivery conditions. Some people manage to get a 50% discount on the purchase of this drug (how to do this and buy pills for the treatment of hypertension for 39 euros is written on the official website of the manufacturer.), ,
How to strengthen the heart
You can cure angina pectoris by the following folk remedy. which consists of two parts. To prepare the first part, take half a kilogram of May honey and half a liter of vodka. The mixture is mixed and heated on a stove to a homogeneous mass.
For the second part, take one liter of settled water, it needs to be boiled. For one teaspoon take motherwort, chamomile, marsh coughweed, knotweed, valerian root. Herbs need to be filled with water that you boiled, and let it brew for an hour, then strain and add to the first part. The medicine should still stand for a week.
During the first seven days, drink one teaspoon, for example, in the morning and evening. The second seven days, drink one tablespoon, and so on until the end of the course of alternative treatment of angina pectoris. Be treated for a year with breaks of ten days. You will undergo atherosclerosis, hypertension, arrhythmia, angina pectoris, and you will feel good.
A fairly simple alternative treatment will help you cure angina pectoris – tea from hawthorn.
To do this, you will need the hawthorn itself. It can be stored in the summer, collected, and then dried in a dark place. After that, winter without angina pectoris is provided. Just make tea: for one liter of boiling water you will need four tablespoons of hawthorn. It is recommended to brew in a thermos, since much more useful substances will be stored there.
There are many different methods of treatment with folk remedies for such a disease as angina pectoris. There are many different teas that can help you. For example, there was such a case that peppermint tea helped with angina pectoris. In addition to this plus, this tea has many more positive aspects – for example, it also helps with heart pains and lung diseases.
To make such tea, you will need to take four tablespoons of dry mint per liter of boiling water, after which the composition should be infused for a couple of hours. You can also add valerian root to mint tea, it will have a calming effect on the whole body.
To relieve pain in the heart, drop six drops of fir oil on your palm and rub into the heart area. You will feel better after the first rub. To prevent angina attacks, it is recommended to rub 2-3 drops of fir oil every day. During an attack, you can drink cognac with sugar, but only twenty grams. This will relieve the pain.
Let’s define a little what angina pectoris is. Over time or with a certain influence of external factors, you have a narrowing of the vessels. These vessels are located close to the heart, that is, in the chest area. At the same time, the patient experiences pain in the chest area, while the pain seems to crush. This is angina pectoris.
For example, angina pectoris can be treated with tincture of berries and herbs such as hawthorn and valerian. Herbs should be mixed together in equal amounts, for example, you can mix by weight. Also, to make the mixture even more effective, you can add rose hips to it, this will saturate the drink with vitamin C.
In order to properly brew the infusion, you need to grind all the ingredients, after which seven tablespoons are placed in the jar in which you are going to brew. For these seven tablespoons you will need seven glasses of boiling water. Then the jar should be wrapped and left alone for one day.
As soon as the remedy is infused, it is worth passing through the net, thereby cleaning it from herbs. To use it is a glass three times a day with meals. You should also follow a certain diet, for example, avoid foods such as cakes and drinks such as coffee. Beef liver will be useful.
If you suffer from such an unpleasant disease as angina pectoris or arrhythmia, then you can help quite simple tools that are sold in any pharmacy and are quite cheap.
You should buy in a pharmacy tinctures of hawthorn, motherwort and valerian. All these tinctures must be mixed together. The method of application is simple: eat three teaspoons of the mixture in the morning before breakfast. After a couple of days, you can take the infusion not only in the morning, but also in the evening.
But if you want a better treatment, then you have to prepare tinctures yourself. It is quite simple. You will need, in fact, three jars for this. Put an ingredient in each, and then pour alcohol into each can – a real medical one. So, in a dark place, these jars should stand for two weeks, after which each infusion should be passed through the net to remove herbs. It is worth taking the infusion for thirty days, after which you need to take a break for ten days.
The most common manifestation of coronary heart disease is angina pectoris. In common people – “angina pectoris”. With this syndrome, sternal pains are noted that have a pinching character that arise as a result of narrowing of the vessels of the heart.
Currently, the treatment of angina pectoris is widely used by folk methods, the most effective. Such therapy gives its positive results.
The main causes of angina pectoris development are:
- vasoconstriction, as a result, the blood circulation of some parts of the myocardium decreases – this is called ischemia;
- an increase in heart size;
- hypertonic disease;
- Depression and stress
- interruptions in the innervation of the myocardium;
- increased physical activity.
Predisposing factors for the development of pathology are:
- risk group – patients older than 55 years of age. The thing is that with age, the circulation of some parts of the heart worsens;
- a provoking factor is smoking;
- a diet that contains a large amount of fatty foods;
- alcoholic drinks;
- stress and overwork.
Depending on the form of the disease, the following clinical picture is distinguished:
- the patient notes acute pain in the sternum, which radiates to the left half;
- the character is more dull, the patient notes a feeling of constriction;
- if the attack does not stop, the pain develops into a burning one, extending to the arm and shoulder of the left side, in rare cases to the neck and lower jaw;
- the accompanying clinical manifestations are high blood pressure, shortness of breath, sweating, heart failure;
- dizziness appears, nausea and vomiting are noted;
- development of a panic condition.
If there is pain of a different nature, it is urgent to contact a medical institution in order to receive qualified help.
The patient should consult alternative medicine if an ambulance needs to wait too long. Currently, popular methods of treatment are widely used, which effectively help to cope with angina attacks. When an attack occurs, you should follow a few simple rules:
- you need to monitor your physical condition;
- keep calm, exclude any physical activity;
- the patient is in a sitting position, legs are lowered;
- instead of medicines, experts recommend eating a small clove of garlic, it is necessary to swallow it completely without chewing;
- to relieve pain, mustard must be placed in the chest area. This method helps to increase blood flow to the affected organ, eliminating ischemia. And, as a result: the patient’s pain will decline;
- the patient needs to rub fir oil in the chest area. To do this, drip on your hand about 15 drops of oil, slowly rub in a clockwise direction. This method helps to reduce pain. At the same time, you can take 6 drops of oil, per teaspoon of sugar;
- bed rest is required.
Treatment of angina pectoris with folk remedies at home
When an attack of angina pectoris occurs, it is immediately necessary to appear to a qualified specialist for diagnosis. The doctor will choose the appropriate therapy, which cannot be replaced with non-traditional methods of treating chest discomfort.
But sometimes the use of medicinal plants in the treatment of “angina pectoris” can not do. For example, if there is no way to seek medical help. Replace in this case, medications will help folk remedies for heart angina.
Elimination of unpleasant symptoms of ischemic disease with medicinal herbs is indicated for patients who first had an attack without disruption of the heart rhythm and repetition. It is home-made recipes that will help normalize blood circulation through the vessels of the myocardium, increase its rheological properties and stabilize blood pressure.
Moreover, with folk remedies, the symptoms of angina pectoris disappear. In addition, they prevent their reappearance. Of course, not all healing herbs are equally useful and effective for discomfort in the chest area. However, even cardiologists claim that some of these plants are truly worthy of attention, therefore they are often used in the treatment of cardiac pathologies.
It is necessary to treat coronary heart disease for a long time and responsibly. In addition to drugs and diet, the composition of therapy must necessarily include alternative methods of treatment, since medicinal plants act on the body systemically, and this is what is needed to treat angina pectoris.
- With angina pectoris 1 FC, as the main treatment.
- With 2 FC, angina pectoris should first be treated with medications at the same time as folk remedies. After improvement, you can continue treatment only with folk remedies.
- With FC 3 and 4, herbs act as an auxiliary, i.e., a secondary remedy.
To stop an attack of coronary heart disease, you need to have a nitroglycerin tablet with you, folk remedies are not suitable for this, but in an emergency, if there are no tablets at hand, you can:
- Swallow a clove of garlic without chewing. Use no more than one to two times.
- With angina pectoris, you need to sit down, relax, eliminate any load.
- Massage the pads of the little finger of the left hand. Massage with pressing sliding movements in place of the pain point until feeling better.
As a supportive treatment, various sets of herbs and fees are used.
For the successful treatment of coronary heart disease, decoctions and infusions from herbs should be used, which, unlike medicines, do not have side effects, systemically affect the strengthening of the heart muscles. You should choose plants that have the following properties:
- Antiaggregant, relieving inflammation: clover flowers, willow bark, clover.
- Antihypoxic: fruits and flowers of hawthorn, white birch, nettle, chickweed and cyanosis, horsetail.
- Relieve spasms: clover flowers, drooping birch, flowers of lily of the valley, lemon balm, mint, horsetail.
- Act as anticoagulants: butterbur leaves, all parts of the dill and strawberry plants, calendula flowers, white willow bark, clover, clover, hawthorn, garlic, chicory. For the treatment of heart diseases, in particular angina pectoris, it is necessary to include 1-2 plants from this list in the collection.
- Soothing, cardiotonic, anti-atherosclerotic: fruits and dill herb, chicory, asparagus bean roots, mint, lemon balm, motherwort and parsnip.
Examples of fees:
- Motherwort, any part of the hawthorn plant, rosehips, strawberries (leaves), clover. It has long been proven and effective folk remedies for the treatment of angina pectoris considered hawthorn and motherwort plants, it is mandatory to include them in the treatment.
- Caraway seeds, lemon balm, mint, mistletoe, shredded Valerian root, hawthorn, calendula, clover.
- Hawthorn, garlic cloves, horsetail seeds, mistletoe leaves, arnica flowers, clover, butterbur – a good collection for the treatment of atherosclerosis of the heart vessels, angina pectoris.
- Sweet clover, euonymus seeds, hawthorn, St. John’s wort, white willow leaves, garlic (greens, cloves or fruits). Plants should be taken in equal proportions.
- Mix 2 parts of astragalus, hawthorn berries, strawberry leaves, chestnut flowers and one part of dill seeds, rose hips, buckwheat flowers, chopped chicory roots.
You need to take 2 tablespoons of crushed plants, a liter of water and boil for 15 minutes, leave for an hour, then store the filtered broth in the refrigerator. Take 4 times a day in half a glass.
If the symptoms of angina have eased, the pain has decreased, then the plants are selected correctly, they can continue treatment. With improvement, the dosage of herbs can be reduced, with insufficient effect – doubled. It is necessary to use for a long time.
It is recommended to pick up 4 types of fees and drink, alternating every 2 months. The listed herbal folk remedies must be used in courses every quarter of the year. The number of plants in the collection can be reduced only with persistent improvement in well-being.
You need to take five leaves of the aloe plant, which is more than three years old. Squeeze the juice from them and mix with the juice squeezed from two lemons. Add half a liter of honey, refrigerate.
There is this delicious mixture of one tbsp. l at every meal. The course is 60 days. 4 courses are recommended per year. Recipes with aloe along with garlic recipes occupy a leading position among folk remedies for angina pectoris.
- It is recommended to be treated with garlic and honey. An effective tool that strengthens the heart muscles, reduces the risk of diseases of both blood vessels and the heart.
- Squeeze the juice of 10 lemons in a saucepan, add chopped heads of garlic (5 pieces) and a liter of honey. Insist in the refrigerator for a week. Take slowly 4 tsp. once a day.
- Mix the garlic crushed on a blender with honey in equal quantities. Stir daily to insist for a week. Take 1 tbsp. l spoon three times a day.
- Mix olive oil with wheat vodka, each take 200 ml. consume 50 ml three times a day. The course is 3 weeks. It should be borne in mind that treatment with folk remedies containing alcohol has its contraindications.
It is necessary to include funds containing valerian. Valerian will help restore heart function, relieve anxiety symptoms. You can include it in the composition of medicinal fees, make a decoction: 1 tbsp. l crushed valerian root pour a liter of boiling water and insist in a thermos overnight. Drink a glass in three divided doses half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is 3 weeks.
- It is recommended to rub fir oil into the heart, 10-12 drops are sufficient.
- Eat pumpkin seed rye.
- The symptoms of tachycardia and heart pain can be relieved by: valerian root, motherwort, yarrow, anise fruits – proportions 2: 2: 1: 1. Pour one spoonful of the mixture with a cup of boiling water and leave to infuse for an hour. Take half a mug four times a day.
- Apply mustard plasters and pepper patches to the calf muscles.
There are foods rich in trace elements: dried fruits, fruits, fresh herbs, especially pumpkin and baked potatoes in their skins.
Recipe: take in equal quantities prunes, dried apricots, walnuts, lemon and raisins chopped with peel, season with honey. Eat one spoon daily. The mixture will strengthen the muscles of the heart, support the heart rhythm.
In diabetes, coronary heart disease is recommended to be treated with the juice of pods of ordinary beans. Take before meals 6 tbsp. l per day, breaking them into three doses.
The described folk methods for the treatment of angina are selected taking into account the effective action of medicinal plants. IHD is an incurable disease, but using folk remedies can improve the prognosis, reduce the frequency of attacks, and mean add a pleasant note of optimism to your life!
Providing first aid to a person with symptoms of angina pectoris can save his life. Often, without an ECG and an ultrasound of the heart, it is impossible to say about the consequences of the disease. People from 35 to 90 years old have a risk of overgrowing “angina pectoris” into myocardial infarction or thrombophlebitis.
How to help a person in an attack:
- Slowly, without sudden movements, put the patient to bed;
- Remove irritants and noise sources: turn off the music, remove the children. If the pain lasts more than 10 minutes, then you need to call an ambulance;
- Prepare a decoction of hawthorn, chamomile, valerian root, yarrow, peppermint or St. John’s wort. The broth is prepared at the rate of 2 tbsp. tablespoons of dry grass in 350 ml of water. Pour grass over with hot water, let it brew for 10 minutes, then bring the broth to a boil for 2-3 minutes. Cool slightly and give to the patient. Herbal tea will help relieve symptoms within 15-20 minutes. If you want to brew hawthorn berries, they must be washed under running water, crushed a little to make the juice stand out, then pour water with the calculation of 1 handful per 500 ml. Let the broth of hawthorn boil for 2 minutes, then insist on low heat for 20 minutes;
- Herbal decoction of dried marsh (swamp) or marjoram with strawberries will help not only to relieve symptoms, but also have a beneficial effect on the entire cardiovascular system.
Steamed vegetables, make broths.
Folk recipes for the fight against angina pectoris
What is angina pectoris and how to treat it with folk remedies? This disease is the initial stage of ischemic disease, in which there is a deterioration in blood circulation in the coronary vessels. In most cases, this occurs against the background of atherosclerosis of the cardiac arteries.
At the initial stage of the development of coronary insufficiency, angina pectoris manifests itself quite rarely, provoked by serious physical exertion or stress. But over time, the frequency of seizures begins to increase amid an increase in their duration. When the disease becomes severe, the onset of pain is observed even at rest.
Before starting treatment of angina pectoris with the most effective alternative methods, it is necessary to understand the mechanisms of the development of the disease. This pathology can occur for two types of reasons:
- immutable, which cannot be eliminated;
- mutable, which can be eliminated by avoiding the development of the disease.
Permanent factors are:
- Age. If earlier it was believed that people at the age of 50-60 are at risk for this disease, today pathology is detected in people under the age of forty. With the occurrence of constant stressful situations and nervous tension, ischemia and subsequent heart muscle infarction can develop in twenty-year-olds.
- Hereditary. If close relatives of the patient were ill with this disease, then it is highly likely to develop with him. Angina pectoris very often occurs due to chronic diseases – these are heart defects, heart palpitations, heart attack.
The mutable causes of the disease are as follows:
- Lack of normal motor activity. Due to numerous tests, scientists were able to establish that the more training sessions the myocardium tolerates, the less likely it is to develop this disease.
- Improper nutrition, namely, the use of smoked, salted, fried, and other heavy foods affects not only the functionality of the cardiovascular and digestive systems, but also negatively affects the work of the whole organism.
- Abuse of alcohol and smoking. If you have heart problems, you need to abandon these bad habits.
- Obesity. With a small amount of excess weight, balanced nutrition and sports will help to correct it. If the patient’s weight is significantly higher than normal, then comprehensive therapeutic methods should be used to prevent angina pectoris.
- Hypertension. The development of the disease negatively affects the state of the vessels. Prevention of the disease involves a balanced diet, increased physical activity, smoking cessation and alcohol. All this is accompanied by appropriate medication.
- Stress. Scientists believe that happy, optimistic people are least likely to develop angina pectoris. At risk are people with a depressive mood and experiencing serious emotional upheaval and nervous tension.
- Chronic diseases Some diseases can adversely affect the cardiovascular system. The development of angina pectoris can occur due to diabetes.
To prevent the disease, it is very important to maintain a healthy lifestyle. We are talking about moderate exercise, diet, sleep and giving up bad habits.
Angina pectoris is manifested by discomfort and pain in the chest. Most often, the pains are compressive or oppressive. They are localized inside the chest and are able to give to the neck, left side of the lower jaw or arm. Pain arises suddenly, ranging in duration from a few minutes to an hour. This may be accompanied by the appearance of cold sweat on the patient’s forehead.
The manifestation of the disease most often occurs due to stress or physical stress. The main factors that provoke pain are:
- physical activity (running or brisk walking, weight lifting, climbing stairs, etc.);
- high blood pressure;
- binge eating.
Most often, the pain disappears within 3-5 minutes, if the person is at rest. Quickly stop the pain syndrome allows “Nitroglycerin.”
Being interested in how to treat angina pectoris at home, you should pay attention to honey-based recipes. This substance is an important source of trace elements that have a positive effect on the functioning of the heart muscle. This product contributes to the improvement of coronary blood supply, and vitamin C, which is part of it, is responsible for the elasticity of blood vessels. One of the main components of honey is potassium, which normalizes heart rate.
On the basis of honey, a number of drugs are made to treat diseases of this organ. One of the most famous is Todicamp, which includes honey extract and walnuts.
The most common prescription for treating the disease with honey involves the following actions:
- Through a meat grinder, 1 kg of lemons is ground without separation of the zest.
- 10 heads of medium-sized garlic are peeled, they need to be crushed.
- Add to the mixture a kilogram of honey.
- The composition is well mixed and sent to a dark place for a week.
The medication should be taken on a teaspoon, 4 times a day. Before swallowing, the mixture must be held in the mouth for a couple of minutes. It should be treated in this way for two months.
If severe pain is not noted with angina pectoris, then a good way to fight the disease is a medicine based on honey with grated horseradish. Having in its composition a large number of essential oils and glycosides, the latter helps to improve blood circulation, dilates blood vessels and lowers blood pressure. The cooking method is as follows:
- Rub horseradish on a fine grater.
- One part of the plant should account for 4 parts of honey.
- The tool does not require infusion and can be used immediately after preparation. Reception is carried out twice a day for a teaspoon for four weeks.
Any cardiac pathology can be cured with a product based on honey, lemon and dried fruits. With prolonged use, heart rate and pressure normalize, immunity improves. Preparing a medicine at home is very simple:
- Grind raisins, prunes, dried apricots and walnuts in a blender (200 g each).
- Add to the resulting mass 200 ml of honey.
- Grind medium lemon with zest, after removing the seeds. You can also just squeeze the lemon juice into a mixture of dried fruits with honey. Reception is carried out before meals three times a day for a tablespoon.
Equally effective is the combination of honey with aloe. This plant acts as a natural biostimulator, which can effectively eliminate ischemia in cardiac tissues, helping to increase the elasticity of blood vessels. The mixture is prepared as follows:
- 5 leaves are cut from the plant. It is necessary to select large lower leaves of the flower, which is more than three years old.
- The leaves are peeled, after which juice is squeezed out of them through cheesecloth.
- To the juice obtained, add 500 g of honey and 2 crushed lemons.
- The product must be sent to the refrigerator for three hours. Take three times a day an hour before meals in a tablespoon. Reception is carried out for a month, then the same amount is a break with the use of another folk remedy. The course of treatment is one year.
A competent combination of medicinal herbs can cure almost any ailment. Herbal preparations are also used in the treatment of angina pectoris with folk remedies. The following folk methods have high effectiveness in the treatment of ailment:
- Tri-color violet flowers are brewed in proportion: teaspoon per 250 g of water. This tool can be used for exacerbation of the disease.
- Sunflower broth. For the product, well-dried flowers are used. A glass of petals is poured with a liter of water, then they should be boiled for five minutes. After this, the broth is infused for an hour, filtered and consumed three times a day for half a glass.
- A decoction of hawthorn inflorescences. Pour 2 tablespoons of flowers into a container and pour a glass of water. After this, boil for 7 minutes, filter and consume 50 ml three times a day.
- The product is based on rose hips. Take 10 tablespoons of hawthorn and 5 tablespoons of wild rose. The berries are mixed and chopped. This mixture is poured with 2 liters of boiling water. Then the container is wrapped up and infused for 24 hours in a warm place, then filtered. Drink an infusion of 200 ml three times a day before meals. This tool can be used to combat all heart ailments.
- Means of cornflower and mustard. Pour a teaspoon of mustard powder and two tablespoons of cornflower grass into the container. Mix well and pour a glass of boiling water. Further, the tool is infused for two hours and filtered. It should be consumed in a tablespoon three times a day.
- Field branch and mustard. Mix 2 tablespoons of the gills with mustard seed powder (1 teaspoon). Pour the mixture with two glasses of water, then boil for 30 minutes and filter immediately. A tablespoon of the decoction should be taken 6 times a day.
- Hypericum infusion. On a glass of boiling water, take two tablespoons of dry raw materials and insist an hour. Filter and take a quarter cup three times a day.
- Infusion of motherwort. Two teaspoons of dried grass is poured with 0,5 liters of boiling water, then you need to send the product to a dark place for 8 hours. Take four times a day, 50 ml.
- Infusion of hawthorn. Seven tablespoons of dry grass accounts for 7 glasses of hot water. The container is wrapped up and placed for a day in a warm place. After this, the infusion should be filtered and taken in a glass three times a day. The infusion retains its positive properties when stored in a cool and dark place.
Treatment of angina pectoris folk remedies can not do without the use of all kinds of tinctures. A mandatory component of such funds is vodka or alcohol. Interacting with medicinal herbs, moderate doses of alcohol contribute to the expansion and strengthening of blood vessels, relieving cramping and restoring proper blood flow to the myocardium. The following recipes are most popular among the people:
- Alcohol tincture of adonis stems. Mix 50 g of dried adonis with the same number of leaves of a three-leaf watch. The mixture is poured with a liter of vodka, after which it should be infused for three weeks. After filtration, a single dose of administration is 25 drops, diluted in 50 ml of water.
- Tincture of hawthorn. 10 g of dried berries is poured with 100 ml of vodka. The tool is infused for 14 days in a dark place. After filtering, the tincture is taken in the same way as in the above recipe.
- Tincture based on elecampane root. 30 g of dry raw material is poured with 0,5 liters of vodka and infused for two weeks. The product is filtered and completely ready for use. The average dose is 40 drops three times a day.
The use of medicinal plants
Many herbs have healing properties. Some of them are used to treat angina pectoris, as they are able to stop pain in the heart. Such plants have a sedative effect, soothe the nervous system, reduce blood pressure and slow the heart rate. Below we consider what herbs for the heart should be taken:
- Astragalus. Dry raw materials are poured into a glass of hot water, mixed and cooled for 2 hours. The drink is filtered and taken at 20-25 grams no more than 3 times a day for 30 days.
- Swamp marsh. A decoction is prepared from it according to the following scheme: 20 g of herbs are added to 300 ml of boiling water and insisted for about 3 hours. They drink the drug at 25 grams several times a day. The treatment course is 2 weeks. With bradycardia, it is necessary to abandon the long-term use of this fluid.
You can still combine herbs to get rid of angina attacks. For example, birch buds, dry stigmas of corn, dill seeds and bearberry leaves go well together. These components are mixed, after which cornflower and willow bark flowers are added to them. The resulting herbal harvest is poured with cold water and left for 10 hours, then it is boiled over medium heat for at least 10 minutes after boiling. The therapeutic drink is filtered and drunk every 5 hours in 80 ml.
Willow bark and birch buds have beneficial effects on the walls of the coronary vessels, and dill seeds have in their composition potassium, minerals and calcium, which stabilize the rhythm of heart contractions. In the flowers of cornflower, rutin and carotene are present, eliminating the symptoms of myocardial hypoxia. Corn stigmas successfully fight against atherosclerosis, moreover, they have an anti-edematous effect on the body.
Healing plants should be consumed in courses, making sure to take breaks. If you feel unwell, the reception should be stopped immediately.
Angina pectoris and traditional medicine
An illness in an unreleased state is characterized by short and not very pronounced seizures, which, starting after a high physical or emotional stress, quickly go away by themselves if the patient accepts a state of rest. It is in such cases that it is advisable to begin treatment of pathology, abandoning habits that provoke the occurrence of chest pains.
In the first case, the treatment can be quite long, and the reception of funds based on alternative recipes should be regular. Alternative methods and methods of treating angina pectoris involve the use of recipes in the form of:
Stopping an attack of angina pectoris at home in the absence of Nitroglycerin or its analogues is also allowed using folk remedies. The most famous and effective advice is to use ordinary garlic as a vasodilator: put a whole clove under the tongue instead of the Nitroglycerin tablet.
Finally, fir oil gives a good anesthetic effect, which must be rubbed in the amount of 8-12 drops into the sternum (although the pain may have a different localization).
Complex folk remedies are very popular, because in their composition are plants that enhance the action of each other in relation to a specific disease. In the case of angina pectoris, the following formulations are most effective:
- Spruce needles (150 g), dried and chopped rosehip berries (100 g), onion husks (50 g). The collection pour one and a half liters of boiling water, cook over low heat for 10 minutes, then let it brew for 10 hours. Method of application – drink per day about one and a half liters of infusion for 4 to 5 months. Onion skin contains quercetinin, which is considered a natural antioxidant that can restore blood flow to the myocardium, and with regular use it prevents the development of ischemia into a heart attack. The high concentration of ascorbic acid in rosehip berries and needles, as well as flavonoids, help to improve the elasticity and elasticity of the walls of blood vessels, which helps their better expansion with increasing load on the heart and the occurrence of ischemic attacks in the myocardium.
- Dried flowers of mountain arnica (2 tablespoons) and mustard powder (1 teaspoon) are mixed and poured 200 ml. hot water, the liquid is exposed to a water bath for 15 to 20 minutes and infused for an hour. Method of administration – 1 tablespoon of infusion, diluted in milk or warm tea three times a day. The presence of vitamin C and bitter arnitsin, contained in the flowers of arnica, contributes to the expansion of the coronary vessels, mustard due to the presence of essential oils has the ability to relieve vascular spasms.
- Birch buds, bearberry leaves, dill seeds and dried stigmas of corn are mixed in comparable proportions. Willow bark and dried cornflower flowers are added to them (in a ratio of 2 to 3 in relation to the previous components). 100 g of such collection is first poured with a liter of cold water, insisted for 10 – 12 hours, and then cooked on low heat (about 10 minutes from the moment of boiling). The resulting broth is filtered and taken every 6 hours in 100 ml. Willow bark and birch buds are known to have a positive effect on the walls of the coronary vessels, dill seeds contain calcium and potassium minerals that normalize heart rate, corn stigmas have anti-edematous effects, successfully resist atherosclerosis, and cornflower flowers contain substances (carotene, rutin) that reduce the manifestations of hypoxia myocardium.
Detonic – a unique medicine that helps fight hypertension at all stages of its development.
The complex effect of plant components of the drug Detonic on the walls of blood vessels and the autonomic nervous system contribute to a rapid decrease in blood pressure. In addition, this drug prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thanks to the unique components that are involved in the synthesis of lecithin, an amino acid that regulates cholesterol metabolism and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
Detonic not addictive and withdrawal syndrome, since all components of the product are natural.
Detailed information about Detonic is located on the manufacturer’s page.